Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where there is a good picture of Travis's bathroom especially of the shower and tub?

"Search this thread" with my name shows NO RESULTS (even on past threads.) If I just use "Furiously" as a keyword I get too many results unrelated to me. I have been wondering the same thing though--how to find when I am quoted--to follow the comments/answers.

YES this site has been slow for me, too--maybe because of volume of traffic? But it took me a long time to realize all of the Thanks I was giving to others were not always going up. So I have resorted to refreshing, which puts me WAY behind in keeping up with the discussions.:banghead: But I still LOVE IT HERE!!!

Try using your browsers "FIND" button. Type what you are looking for and see if that works.:seeya:

There is absolutely no evidence that they had sex. The photos of him on the bed look like he'd just woke up and was surprised by her and the photos of her could have been taken with a timer. There is not one photo of them together. I believe that every one of these photos were taken to make it look like they had sex that day and then, for whatever reason, she panicked and decided to delete them.

Why would the photos be staged to make it look like they had sex? What is the purpose of this?

NO,NO & NO :moo: about the cold sore, the cold sore is really a stress sore, I know, I get them myself, reality is, jodi needs to know what a little stress is, if she had them all over her body,I might feel a little sympathetic, I dont think I'll feel that way anytime too soon. :floorlaugh:
Besides ,the "stress" sore came from Juan being mean to her, poor jodi.:waitasec:

There are two types of sores, cankers- which are inside the mouth and are shallow red/white... cold sore- which is on the lip, hsv. Stress can cause an outbreak of both of these. It is obvious which one she has though.

Mormon Attorney - just wanted to say how grateful I am to be able to hear your prospective - truly fascinating and invaluable.

Yesterday in this wonderful post which I am linking
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #78
you said you saw "that look of defeat, of resignation". I never saw that. Can you pinpoint the approximate time you saw that? I'd like to go back and review the video to see that.

TIA

It started when JM said "... so why did you show up in SLC with 3 gas cans..." It continued through JM talking about Walmart having no record of her returning a gas can.

I found it. It was Desert Center, which is in California, and Buckeye which is near Phoenix/Mesa. There's no way this works out for her - she could not have used that much gas, but I'll put this info in a format that lays it all out.
I think Arias wanted the jury to think she did not have to put the gas into the car on the way to Mesa, but IMO, she filled the car with the gas in the cans prior to arriving in Mesa. There are no receipts for the Desert Center and Buckeye stops. Why ? Because she didn't want anyone to know she was going to Mesa prior to her arrest ....

i read on one of the threads that jm has been working this case from the very beginning 7/2008 is it possible that in a small way it has become personal? to finally be able to question ja and know she is a liar some irritation with ja would show through. jm has been staring at those crime scene photos for a long time. :moo:

That's a good point. I wonder how much he has talked to Travis's family during this whole time. I look at them during the trial and my heart is aching for them. I can't imagine the hurt and anger he has seen in their eyes. I really believe that he feels responsible for getting justice for that family and it's not just about maintaining his great reputation as a prosecutor. I swear, he's like a super hero to me, I really admire him.

Why would the photos be staged to make it look like they had sex? What is the purpose of this?

Also, remember, she deleted the photos. She did not want them seen, so why stage in the first place?

Her face is a picture,could help but take a screen cap

JM: You could have left that situation alone,but you decided to confront him right?

JA: Of course

JM: And the reason that you did it is because you were jealous right?

JA: No

71962954.jpg

EDIT: Shoutout to our man Mikee :rocker:

Her sister must have gone with her to Monterrey because she kept saying "we" -- "we went to Santa Cruz first, and "it was past midnight when we got to Monterrey" :waitasec:

Or did she pick up Matt in Santa Cruz and sleep for a bit then they continued on to Monterrey, although she says that Matt did not go with her to Darryl's the next morning before Jack went to school.

This is confusing.

If the point the OP was making is that is kind of petty for the TH's to ridicule JA because she has a cold sore or because her pants are frumpy then I totally agree, especially after reading the insightful posts by Mormon Attorney earlier today. It does get a little tedious on this forum when I am trying to keep up with an intelligent discussion about a fact or something that happened in the courtroom, but have to slog through four pages of posts of debate on whether or not JA's glasses are real or fake. I don't think anyone here is a JA supporter in any way shape or form, but you must admit that sometimes the personal bashing, especially coming from grown-ups, is a little bit silly. Just sayin'.

Not only did she stalk him, smother him, make him feel uncomfortable...she KILLED him.

And to put icing on the cake...she is maligning him, to her benefit. Stomping on his memory with LIES.

Please don't pretend that we cannot feel anger and disgust.

She is exactly the person we ridicule....with cause.

JMO ...kinda

:cool::rocker:Wow that's a good post, I remember when JM asked her "Isn't it true you were in salt lake city?" He was owning that moment... And for the first time Jodi looked unravelled, although she quickly caught herself and tried to cover it up with as much confidence as she could ...I saw a break in her armor

Also in my mind i went wow he really wanted to make that distinction and have it stand out, and I don't think it was just about the gas cans.... But if that's not the case he was brilliant in catching her and what a wow moment in the courtroom.

I found it. It was Desert Center, which is in California, and Buckeye which is near Phoenix/Mesa. There's no way this works out for her - she could not have used that much gas, but I'll put this info in a format that lays it all out.

You guys have unaccounted for mileage right? And if she arrived at Travis' later, than also some time to spare so maybe she did fill up there?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Costco. (Sorry)

ETA: I'm glad to see I'm not the only snarky one here.

But Jodi will Di-etify that answer and CONVIENCE you that she got that Cosco water at Walmart !

why the staging/faking only to delete the pictures?
also, why place photos that "prove" you were there that day, when you're going out of your way to hide the fact that you were ever in arizona that week?

IMO not the way she kept saying he just kept coming. And coming. And coming after me!!

He'd have to be in slow- mo not to catch her while she's doing this rolling and getting up and getting the gun....... Makes no sense even if he did p/u the camera.

BBM

I agree with that. It makes no sense the way she is telling it. If he had truly been trying to KILL her, she would have some visible injuries. If he had truly been trying to catch her, and had been running and running and running, he would have caught her, imo.

There is absolutely no evidence that they had sex. The photos of him on the bed look like he'd just woke up and was surprised by her and the photos of her could have been taken with a timer. There is not one photo of them together. I believe that every one of these photos were taken to make it look like they had sex that day and then, for whatever reason, she panicked and decided to delete them.

There's no proof one way or the other. Evidence? I guess the pictures and him being nude could be evidence. I just don't think it matters. She was going to kill him anyway whether they did or didn't. I don't think any less of him, though, if they did. As for her, it only makes her that much more evil, to have sex with him before killing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member