Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely no evidence that they had sex. The photos of him on the bed look like he'd just woke up and was surprised by her and the photos of her could have been taken with a timer. There is not one photo of them together. I believe that every one of these photos were taken to make it look like they had sex that day and then, for whatever reason, she panicked and decided to delete them.

ITA. I don't buy the sexathon story at all. And I don't believe the shower photo shoot story either. I believe she forced him into every photo in some way. Did she have a gun on him from the beginning? Several hours elapse so that would be hard to believe. Did JA tie up TA? Was he tied to the bed for several hours? Something was up well before the shower pics IMO.

IMO not the way she kept saying he just kept coming. And coming. And coming after me!!

He'd have to be in slow- mo not to catch her while she's doing this rolling and getting up and getting the gun....... Makes no sense even if he did p/u the camera.

Yes and I cannot wait for forensics to prove! Prove
It couldn't of happened her way! I wanna see her face! During
Closing arguments oh !! Juantacious! Is gonna be So funtacious! As he edifies travis!
I wanna see which personality miss thang will show! Pollyanna or Sybil?:floorlaugh:
I could just see her foaming green at the mouth! Her neck eyes ! Bulging !
I hope someone's monitoring ol sparky on her leg! Cuz you don't know what she will do!

But than again

I think for sure she made her way into the house and was upstairs. These roommates seem to come and go but that week one was staying mostly at his girlfriends!

I think she got to Travis MUCH later than 4am. I think she was within hours of the house, I think when Travis told his roommate at 6am or 7am? that he only slept 45 minutes, Jodi was NOT there yet. I think she had called him and they fought. When I drive to Mesa from So Cal... Right near the California/Arizona border, you are about 1.5 hours from his house only.

I wish i knew the pings, where she called him from. I suspect he did NOT know she was coming and they fought on the phone a bit, maybe over the recorded sex call. I think that's why he said to the roommate he had not slept.

I do think she just showed up, went into his room and left his open camera bag outside his bedroom. She took the camera inside (at this point, no roommate is home) at maybe at 9am she went in. He was asleep.

Now I don't know what happened when he realized she was there, now that I know she has done that before and she has even hidden in closets and been there when he got home (and been sleeping on his bed or couch) this is HER personality, her behaviors. She can't help herself and now she has come to kill him.

I still think she had sunblock in a last ditch effort to see if the prince charming in him will emerge and things will be ok. If not she simply will kill him, this man will not go to Cancun with someone else.. Over her dead body

I thought someone sleuthed the sunscreen as the aerosol type. If so, I think she used it on his eyes when attacking him in the shower. She might have had pepper spray instead.....idk

I think she staked out the house for hours hoping that she would catch Mimi. That poor girl is lucky to be alive...:moo:

You are asking that question as someone with a sound mind. We are talking about a person here who is a sociopath and one with a murderous mind. People like Jodi just don't think like you and I. She's made so many mistakes here that there is no way to tell what a person like her would be thinking when she did it.

Considering the fact that she has made a huge number of mistakes in this case, I don't find it difficult to believe that she made another one here.

I don't think that it matters a great deal in the grand scheme of things, but it is my opinion based on the way the photos were staged that the two of them didn't have sex. For whatever reason, she wanted proof left on his camera that Travis was not what he said he was to others and was having sex with her. Perhaps she realized that the photos had a time stamp and they would put her at the scene of the crime. It's just my opinion.

BBM
Maybe she wanted to delete only the accidental photos. If she wasn't familiar with Travis' new camera, maybe she couldn't or didn't take time to figure out how to delete individual photos and just hit "delete all".
Just a guess.

:floorlaugh: Farmville

The Washington Mutual statement may be the starting point for the next attorney's appeal, claiming ineffective counsel and citing the failure to issue a Request for Production of Documents for all her accounts... or maybe they did and just missed the significance of the third gas purchase totaling exactly $5.09.

Oh my... where do we start :waitasec:

There is things all over the place.

BTW~ Travis texted Jodi on May 25/26th 2008 with this...

Hope someone can find all the info for you ! and welcome ! :seeya:

new here!

do you guys know where I can find trial evidence info?

like the email where TA calls JA a sociopath?

During the Casey Anthony trial there was a place you could see all the interviews of the people questioned, phone records, etc.

Thought I saw it on here.

Can anyone help?

You're not going to get proof. You're going to have to rely upon the circumstantial evidence and decide whether it's reasonable to conclude that they had sex.

Well all I'm seeing is a couple of pictures of Travis, one in which it looks like he is sleeping on top of the comforter on a made bed in the nude. The other looks like he just woke up and noticed someone taking his picture. Is there any other picture of him? And were these the last "sex photos" taken? According to his roomate he was up around 6-7am and said he was going back to sleep? Where was JA at this time? Or is the roomate mistaken on the day? And it was incredibly hot that day. Air conditioning doesn't always make it up to the second floor of a house that well, especially a room the size of Travis' that would probably only have a couple of floor registers. It's not a stretch to think that he might have just laid down nude on top of the comforter because it was hot. JA says they went to bed at 4am. The bed is made in the "sex" picture of Travis sleeping. It doesn't add up to me. They both had some pretty vivid ideas of what kind of sex pictures they'd like to take, I don't see any sex in these. Unless there are others and they are not being brought in to respect the victim.

The pictures of JA look like they could easily have been staged by her, with a timer, prior to waking Travis up.

I have no problem with the fact that they may have had sex. I totally understand that he could have been easily taken back in by her. It's just that the evidence doesn't seem to line up with that sex story in my mind. Actually none of her story up until those pictures seems to add up really. :waitasec:

Didn't she say they woke up around 1:30pm? And with all the rope action, getting a knife, the measuring, the cutting, the making of "nooses", the tying up of JA by looping the rope around the bed, the oral sex, the anal sex, how did they accomplish all this in about 15 minutes? Because those pictures around 1:45pm kind of look like they were "done", not in the midst of the action.

MOO

Mr. K. Nurmi is her "Attorney" he is the primary Attorney on her case. Ms. Willmott is there only because this is a Death Penalty case and she is Death Qualified and Mr Nurmi is not.

Same thing as the Florida case. Jose Baez was Casey's Attorney but it was a Death case, he is not Death Qualified but Cheney Mason was.

So Willmott (Cheney) are there to guide them on this high stakes, death case as a Consultant more or less..

It is possible now, in both cases, Nurmi and Baez would now be Death Qualified. (after they conclude the cases)

NOTE: ok ha ha, they won't be death qualified yet.. there is a huge list if requirements ! so if they keep on with criminal cases..etc and a host of other things

I'm struggling with the issue of premeditation. I keep going back and forth. For me, the issue is the gun.

Does anyone think the defense is going to try to prove that Travis owned the gun that Jodi used? Will they bring in that tape of Travis at the shooting range or will the prosecution bring it on rebuttal? Thoughts?

Before she gave up on her two stupid stories in the beginning she told detective Travis never owned a gun. Twice. Once on phone and another during video questioning after her arrest!

he gets shot by her with a gun that matches the same calibre as the stolen one from her GF's?

No way the jury will buy any more of her stories now. She's done lied right into their faces after attempting to convince them she was over that now cuz she's got self esteem and doesn't care about De Edi Fying TA anymore!

It was the last couple of days. Maybe in response to a juror question. Will try to wade through media thread to find - send in search crew if I'm not back in 10 min. :D

Argh! Too many threads everywhere to search!

Re: JA's recent statement that, before she was arrested, she had her [escape] rental car loaded with the two, DarrylB gas cans so she could return them

I can't yet find the quote for the above. Not in Media thread. Does anyone else remember the statement I attributed to JA from the last couple of days? TIA

ETA: Just saw Pinkie60 answered this up-thread - Thx!

Because Jodi's goal was to murder Travis. She wanted to murder everything about him. If people in the church or friends later found photos of her naked on his camera, they would be shocked. Jodi wanted to ruin everything she could about Travis. If she says she couldn't figure out things on the camera, perhaps she didn't realize that the photos were time stamped. She probably hoped that people would think that they had been there for a while. When she realized that they were time stamped, she deleted them.

This is just my theory and it makes much more sense to me in looking at the photos. The photos do not show a happy couple having sex. At all.

They had sex but IMO neither was "happy".

Travis was tired, disgusted for allowing himself to give in to the temptation. He knew he was using her, he knew it was wrong not only because of his faith but to give Jodi false hope. He was not even close to happy.

Jodi was not happy, of course. She had driven all night with weapons in her car, cell phone off. She knew that unless Travis would apologize to her, say he wanted to be "official" again, she was going to kill him.

If she had sex and took pics or videos we'd be seeing them. No doubt about that IMHO!!

She'd bring in anything and everything she could to convince that jury he was still 'courting' HER back! Cough. Cough. Ahem

Remember they had to use her camera? One of two that may or may not have made it into that house?

Oh absolutely!!! I just don't believe it happened. I believe that she manipulated and stalked and connived to have him do it. But, I think that he was so done with her by then that he wouldn't do it. If they had sex, you know she'd damn well find a way to show it. Remember how she got the phone sex audio? I think that the fact that he wouldn't have sex with her was also a part of the rage that took place with this premeditated murder.

I seen it ughhh looks like that thingie that hangs on a turkeys neck:floorlaugh:

omg i could not place what it looked like but thats it :floorlaugh:

i know not eveyones is the same but ive never seen one like that :what:

That's a good point. I wonder how much he has talked to Travis's family during this whole time. I look at them during the trial and my heart is aching for them. I can't imagine the hurt and anger he has seen in their eyes. I really believe that he feels responsible for getting justice for that family and it's not just about maintaining his great reputation as a prosecutor. I swear, he's like a super hero to me, I really admire him.

i think she hates juan because he turned down her plea for 2nd degree murder.

Oh my, I never thought about the need for sunblock that Jodi bought at Walmart. Cancun, cough. I suppose she'll say she was making sure Travis would take sunblock on his trip...just like she was worried about keeping from him, ahem...from looking at pictures...so she had to make sure she had plenty of sex with him, only she would do. And she had to keep close watch on those other Mormon girls in case they didn't follow the Jodi's "rules".
Personally, I think Travis could clean house better than Jodi. I wonder if "housekeeping" was something Jodi did for a lot of men for money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592