Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

Well, if I were the prosecutor, I would tell Tammy - "Sure, you can go to your dad's funeral, but only if you tell us where Heather is, and we find her before the funeral".

:gavel:

How much longer before it hits all the local news stations?

I have so many questions.

Did he have ongoing health problems? Was it suicide?

Who and when will notify Tammy and Sidney?

I imagine their attorneys would tell them??

Like the rings reverberating out when a stone is cast on the water... perpetrators of crimes never stop and think how many people their actions hurt, including their own loved ones.

Whatever Mr. Caisson's health issues were, the stress involved in the last month or two had to take their toll, at least somewhat. Even if he was a grizzled, hardened man, he was still human and I'm sure was very concerned for his daughter and S.I.L.

Is anyone seeing any links or info that LE was actually at the house doing a search again this morning when WC passed? I am in a private FB trial watching group and someone there alerted me to his passing and said that LE was there searching the house again this morning when it happened. I can't find that anywhere, it doesn't look like Marshall Stanton reported that, just that there were emergency vehicles there.

I have so many questions, too...

Like...

How am I going to keep up with all of these new threads???????

On a serious note, I did not see him in any of the photos from the hearing. So, maybe he was sick or just couldn't take it and remained home that day.

I have so many questions, too...

Like...

How am I going to keep up with all of these new threads???????

On a serious note, I did not see him in any of the photos from the hearing. So, maybe he was sick or just couldn't take it and remained home that day.

I never saw him either and I looked through hundreds and hundreds of pictures from that Bond Hearing.

Very interesting

He is/was diabetic. I don't know if he knew something or not, but either way, I can't imagine the stress of this being good for anyone. If he did know anything, then he is stressed due to the secret. If he didn't, he is stressed at what his daughter has done and what was to become of his family. Either way, not a good combo.

I wonder if someone starts talking now? Will she be released to attend services? More questions than answers again. Seems like this is how this case is going to go. Just when news slows down, it picks up again with all new developments. None of them are ever good developments. :moo:

Is anyone seeing any links or info that LE was actually at the house doing a search again this morning when WC passed? I am in a private FB trial watching group and someone there alerted me to his passing and said that LE was there searching the house again this morning when it happened. I can't find that anywhere, it doesn't look like Marshall Stanton reported that, just that there were emergency vehicles there.

BBM

That's interesting. But Marshall couldn't report that even if he wanted to right?
Because of the gag order?

I'm thinking that Mr. C's passing will not cause either of the M's to crack and give away any info. I just don't think this will motivate them one bit. Their actions were so cold in the first place, which demonstrates they put themselves first.

Wow, if true. Was he in poor health prior to this murder? This could have been the proverbial straw that pushed him over the edge, from a stress standpoint.

He hasn't been well for awhile. Can't remember where I read that though.

Wow. & to think Tammy said on her FB that BOTH houses were searched - hers as well as her father's. the below informs as of the date of the article not Tammy & Sdney's house was searched and that Tammy's dad is handicapped.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24810241/who-are-sidney-and-tammy-moorer

They reside in an area along Highway 814 that encompasses several homes, Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Solicitor Jimmy Richardson said on WRNN radio on Monday morning.

Richardson told the radio station that only the house in which the Moorer's live on the property was searched. Tammy Caison's father lives adjacent to the couple.

Sidney Moorer has been arrested in the past for assault and charges were later dropped.

"A few years ago the neighbor attacked my handicapped father in law," Moorer explained on Facebook just days ago.

"I pulled the neighbor off of him and all three of us got arrested. Long story short, all charges were dropped. For some reason people think I'm ashamed of this. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if someone attacked my father in law today."

If LE was at the house again, would it necessarily be to search? I guess there are a lot of reasons they could be there. And a few may lead to heart failure.

I'm thinking that Mr. C's passing will not cause either of the M's to crack and give away any info. I just don't think this will motivate them one bit. Their actions were so cold in the first place, which demonstrates they put themselves first.

I agree with you there, but I always felt TM was a daddy's girl and this will have an effect in some way, either to her start talking or to her needing to be placed on suicide watch. With the gag order in place though, we most likely won't know her reaction at all.

All just :moo::moo::moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back