Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

Re BBM
How is she so certain. Hmmm. Sounds to me like an invitation to LE to go ahead and search their residence, their land, and all their vehicles too. Maybe that is where we will find Heather.

:goodpost: :toast: thank you!!! I've been thinking this for awhile!!

I re-read that article in which they allowed TM's son to be interviewed - and it hit me --

Isn't it a bit strange that none of those family members, including her child/children, mention TM being pregnant?

I'd think that if my mom was in jail and pregnant with my sibling - I'd at least mention it --- same if it were my grandchild or niece/nephew?

Also - is TM and SM's attorneys so clueless they hadn't warned the family about these new charges coming? You'd think they'd want to help keep the family from making them all look worse than they already do?

I re-read that article in which they allowed TM's son to be interviewed - and it hit me --

Isn't it a bit strange that none of those family members, including her child/children, mention TM being pregnant?

I'd think that if my mom was in jail and pregnant with my sibling - I'd at least mention it --- same if it were my grandchild or niece/nephew?

Also - is TM and SM's attorneys so clueless they hadn't warned the family about these new charges coming? You'd think they'd want to help keep the family from making them all look worse than they already do?
Good points. In regards to the BBM, maybe they knew and thought they were doing some preemptive damage control? :trainwreck:

I will probably get in trouble for this and offer my apologies in advance. It just goes with what your saying. TM's very vocal aunt who is mentioned in the article...announced that TM was pregnant, on social media. She then came back and said that TM is not pregnant....then came back again after the bond hearing and swore that TM is in fact pregnant but she told everyone that TM wasn't because...she knew people on social media couldn't keep their mouths shut.lol :facepalm::floorlaugh::facepalm::floorlaugh:

Somehow, I can't see TM's relatives presenting as reliable witnesses on the stand...jmo

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/06/30/4326657/family-friends-of-myrtle-beachs.html?sp=/99/134/142/

The family of Heather Elvis will gather at 3 p.m. Monday to celebrate her 21st birthday, according to a posting on Facebook...

According to the Facebook posting, friends and family members will gather from 3 to 7 p.m. Monday to celebrate the Myrtle Beach woman’s 21st birthday. They also ask that people write down their memories, thoughts and stories about Elvis for a book to be shared.

From your link above:

The couple also face charges of making a false statement on an application for Medicaid and obtaining a signature or property under false pretenses with a value of $10,000 or more; two counts of indecent exposure and one count of obstructing justice.

Have we read that before? I didn't remember it. What does that mean- a signature or property?

From your link above:

The couple also face charges of making a false statement on an application for Medicaid and obtaining a signature or property under false pretenses with a value of $10,000 or more; two counts of indecent exposure and one count of obstructing justice.

Have we read that before? I didn't remember it. What does that mean- a signature or property?
I think ive read that somewhere... Just can't remember where.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1064030

Monday would have been Heather Elvis' 21st birthday and friends, family and community members gathered to commemorate it.

Debbie Elvis said her daughter would have been celebrating with her friends and having her first legal drink, but instead hundreds of people gathered at the Peachtree Boat Landing and wrote stories about her...

"I want everyone to know what everybody else did and how everyone else felt, what they did with Heather when she was little," Debbie Elvis said. "I want the people that gave up, and made sacrifices, and volunteered, I want them to know who they did it for."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_e7ef33ee-009d-11e4-b212-0017a43b2370.html

Debbie Elvis said her family has gotten through the six-month ordeal through the grace of God and the prayers and support from everyone near and far...

As she reflected on her daughter’s birthday, Debbie said there is really no one thing that sticks out in her mind about Heather.

“Every time I talk to somebody, it brings back another wonderful memory," she said. "And this birthday celebration is my way of giving back to the community and helping others cope instead of just locking myself in my bedroom, which is what I really want to do sometimes.”

From your link above:

See this thread:

**NEW CHARGES** Fraud - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I have not followed this case closely, just snippets here and there. Can someone briefly just tell me how HE and SM met and knew each other? I don't need links or anything, just the basic info.

TIA :)

I have not followed this case closely, just snippets here and there. Can someone briefly just tell me how HE and SM met and knew each other? I don't need links or anything, just the basic info.

TIA :)
Through the restaurant that she worked at and he serviced as a contractor.

WMBF news will have a special report with Heathers family - this coming Monday at 6 p.m.

It was just announced during the news broadcast this evening.

http://www.thestate.com/2014/11/24/3832653/former-nascar-driver-aims-to-bring.html

While former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield is passionate about racing, he also is keen of another cause. Mayfield said he wants to help find Socastee woman Heather Elvis...

Mayfield's wife, Shana, who is a Myrtle Beach native, said she heard the story of Elvis' disappearance through her family and has contacted Heather Elvis' father, Terry, through Facebook messages. Once Shana Mayfield familiarized herself with the details, she told her husband, and the couple is determined to get the information out, through social media and their own voices...

"Those are two cowards right there; they know what happened," Jeremy Mayfield said of the Moorers. "They know exactly what happened. Let me go interrogate them and I'll find out what happened. There's nothing more I want for Myrtle Beach."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back