"Investigative" e-mails between Dominic C, Cindy A, Lee A, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never understand the how or why of BC (it was him, right?) reporting there was no duct tape on Caylee. Where did DC and BC get that info?

Maybe from Ginny the psychic? :banghead:

Ok...I'm reading a little closer now. Cindy was actually pursuing a LIVE Caylee in 2009?
OMGoodness. She's also citing Florida statutes to Jose...in April 2009 she hopes the SAO and media can be prosecuted for leaking info about GJ hearing? This woman doesn't let go, does she?

...and it seems that BC is also in the thick of all this...even assisting DC in the Haleigh Cummings case. (March 2009) I feel another headache coming on.

So all these "players" are somehow connected...Cindy to Dominic to the Psychics (et al.), to Tracy to Leonard to Jose B.?

ETA: This Crystal Sparks...is she the one who is also associated with Ginny?

I could never understand the how or why of BC (it was him, right?) reporting there was no duct tape on Caylee. Where did DC and BC get that info?

I was just about to post the same when I ran across your thoughts here!

DC even confirms this in the emails. WTH did he get THAT?! He could not have been more wrong.

RR, the rest of your posts on this thread make me afraid to even re-read it! LOL

So all these "players" are somehow connected...Cindy to Dominic to the Psychics (et al.), to Tracy to Leonard to Jose B.?

ETA: This Crystal Sparks...is she the one who is also associated with Ginny?

Sounds like a "daisy chain" to me.

The FBI asked for this to be kept private as they are looking into the claims..

I had forgotten about these emails! These folks are such hipocrits, this is an invasion of privacy but what they've been doing (digging up dirt) on innocent people is not an invasion of privacy because it's them who are doing the digging!!! Unreal..:banghead:

I do hope the SA's will get this shown to the jury. It proves how they have implicated themselves over and over again. Once the jury sees how hard they have tried to implicate others, it surely will backfire, hard, IMO...

I also felt, when CA purposely gave the FBI the incorrect hair brush, she manipulated the outcome of that test. IIRC, it came back showing the hair belonged to either ICA or Caylee but didn't have a positive result due to this not being the exclusive hairbrush for Caylee..huge obstruction of justice here, IMO..

This shows to me, how vindictive CA can and will be. She was on a mission to create doubt but I feel everything she's done, will come back to haunt ICA, it will surely drive it home to the jurors..IMO..

We still haven't heard the outcome of this alleged hacking, IMO, CA was over medicated and did this herself in error then had to make up this bizarre story to cover her arse (sound familiar???). She has stepped over the boundries long enough..

Thank goodness she now chooses to remain silent....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I don't practice crim law but using basic legal principles, I don't see how any of this nonsense on the part of CA or DC would come in. It's not relevant to the murder of Caylee, IMO. Just shows that CA is a nut.

I don't practice crim law but using basic legal principles, I don't see how any of this nonsense on the part of CA or DC would come in. It's not relevant to the murder of Caylee, IMO. Just shows that CA is a nut.

OK, so neither of us practices criminal law, but on the other hand we went to "real" law schools, unlike Robin L who attended the online Blackstone School of Law, or "BS" as it is known by its alumni. :innocent: And I agree with you.

The Murt Chat room conversation is really disturbing. I think we all probably know he's a bit wacky, but the sexual references with kids....Yikes!

That was a Paltalk private message... not taken from his chat room.

Oh...so very well put.

Instead of searching the woods behind her home and neighborhood, Cindy was on the computer writing these ridiculous e-mails and digging up dirt on uninvolved people.

I'm sure many others were with me in the early days of the investigation wondering about the vast wooded area with recession ponds. Why not search the neighborhood and the woods first? I'm a bit baffle why LE didn't start clearing out the area ASAP after Casey's first arrest. Knowing mother's hide their children's bodies so close to home, it should have been a priority. Hurricane Fay didn't sweep in until a bit later. :banghead:

I guess hindsight is 20/20, but common sense..... ya know? :no:

More of the "poor KC" defense, look at what she had to live with. Maybe for mitigating factors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg