Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The simple fact that it has been confirmed that a phone call was made to his girlfriend on the very night of the disappearance and the fact that her number could not be found on phone records dating back one year is enough to "connect" jersey with the case. A person walking with an under dressed baby would also raise suspicions of the homeless man.

Like the white blob that walked out of the woods?

Same goes for Deb....I don't think its right to accuse her of murdering then dumping her own baby...yet that doesn't stop anyone!

BTW...Zenaida didn't actually exist.

Oh for peties sake, it was done right here with Casey A.

Infants usually die and disappear at the hands of loved ones. In Bl's case-drunk mom. moo

Maternal instinct has to kick in somewhere by somebody FOR BABY LISA. I dont' see anyone out with her picture, anyone from that entire family doing ANYTHING at all.

No this is definitely not like most cases.

I'm just saying what I'd do as a mother and what I know my husband would do as a father. Being arrested be damned, I'd be HUNTING for my kid vs doing nothing at all.

Shameless

Again, just because the media isn't reporting it, doesn't mean it isn't happening. I have PERSONALLY seen the family members and friends out every single day with her picture emblazoned on every item practically they own. Her picture is plastered everywhere around here and was put up in most cases by family. Every family member I know of has her image posted all over their yards also. They have had searches and people weren't happy when that happened either - the very same ones that complained it wasn't happening for the most part.

I don't know where this goes but have been watching tonight and it appears that rather than sleuthing there are camps of posters against the defense team or against the mother or against this or that rather than for the truth. Don't know where to jump in on anything as it isn't so much a fact finding as a fault finding.

I'm just going with this story and this thread. Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin. FALSE

I wish LE would say something, anything, but I have to believe they are doing their job and not trying this in the media, unlike the defense team. There are no charges, yet the defense team is mucking up the waters every day. They are not helping their clients, IMO! They are using DB/JI to gain fame and notoriety. They saw this case as the latest and greatest Anthony case..JMO. All about the defense team, nothing about Lisa, the missing child!! Reminds me so much of Baez, it's sickening. They aren't even charged! What's it going to be like if they are charged?

I'm not saying DB did it, but her own defense team is making her and the family look mighty suspicious.

The "hit"...there are no words. Spin it like you (not you) want...there are no words.

Back on topic, Jersey is just another Zenaida. Another Kronk, another Jesse Grund. Maybe he will end up to be the suspect? I don't know. This is just all too familiar. SODDI

But, WHERE IS LISA??

So a teenage kid goes back on his story and that is now gospel? The girl thought enough to tell her mother, they reported it and now the boy says 'no, I was misquoted'.

jersey is now sitting in jail; he won't be going anywhere soon. jersey is an actual person. Zanny the Nanny wasn't; just the phrase Zanny the Nanny should have been a clue.

LISA IRWIN is NOT Caylee Anthony and to compare her to Caylee does a disservice to Lisa. By doing so a great percentage of possibilities are removed from the table when EVERYTHING should be on the table. To compare her to Caylee is pre judging/prejudicing the case. IMHO

SHE is a he. The defense team and their spin with MK is just ridiculous!! They couldn't even get the sex right. Then, they wonder why people sue! I would laugh but THIS IS ABOUT A MISSING BABY!!! FGS!!

I'm both mad and sad about this Angel. The DT likely planned this 'new' teen message. Now we hear that wasn't what the teen said at all and the teen wasn't a she but a he.

Poor BL is still missing and getting lost in this nonsense. moo
'

So a teenage kid goes back on his story and that is now gospel? The girl thought enough to tell her mother, they reported it and now the boy says 'no, I was misquoted'.

jersey is now sitting in jail; he won't be going anywhere soon. jersey is an actual person. Zanny the Nanny wasn't; just the phrase Zanny the Nanny should have been a clue.

LISA IRWIN is NOT Caylee Anthony and to compare her to Caylee does a disservice to Lisa. By doing so a great percentage of possibilities are removed from the table when EVERYTHING should be on the table. To compare her to Caylee is pre judging/prejudicing the case. IMHO

Did the teenager say anything like this in the first place? Maybe, maybe not. AGAIN, I am happy the girl and her mother reported it. Not liking that the defense team ran all over the national news with a bogus "misquoted" story.

I have seen so many people implicate Jersey on this thread and in this very story. Have yet to see them come back and back up or discount their stories. This story was FALSE. Jersey didn't offer $$ to kidnap Lisa, nor did he brag about it.

I know this is NOT Caylee Marie Anthony!!! Caylee was found in the woods DEAD. Justice was never served.

Lisa deserves justice! Her parents need to cooperate with LE/FBI! The defense shouldn't spew lies to the media! The defense team is for DEFENDING, not investigating. Hopefully, LE is doing a better job of investigating than the defense team.

So far, JERSEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, and it's unfair to state otherwise. JMO! I don't know if he did do something to Lisa, but it's not fair to accuse him in the media, especially when it's the defense doing it!

How does it speak further into possible involvement of Jersey when it wasn't true? How can it be a piece of a puzzle when it isn't true?

Have we gotten to the point that any bogus info, as long as it points to who we want it to point is, is considered furthering the case?

Interesting that everyone is so eager to jump on the not true band wagon. It may not be true as reported, however Dane still admitted that he at least said... He could see it happening, that it was a possibility. Either that or he is recanting out of fear that jersey knows where his parents live. If he is capable of arson and breaking int autos, what else is he capable of. dane's admitted comment at the very least attests to Jersey's character.

I'm both mad and sad about this Angel. The DT likely planned this 'new' teen message. Now we hear that wasn't what the teen said at all and the teen wasn't a she but a he.

'

BBM Is there a link?

Interesting that everyone is so eager to jump on the not true band wagon. It may not be true as reported, however Dane still admitted that he at least said... He could see it happening, that it was a possibility. Either that or he is recanting out of fear that jersey knows where his parents live. If he is capable of arson and breaking int autos, what else is he capable of. dane's admitted comment at the very least attests to Jersey's character.
Link?

hi realmom, i think you are misunderstanding. this teen is not Dane. he is just an unnamed teen, separate from Dane. hth :)

'
I don't believe the DT planned this 'new' teen message. I believe LE knew of this "story" from the girl and her mother. They followed up and found out it was, just as it was, nonsense. The defense team took the story to MK and they ran with it..fully knowing it was bull. If you look at the interview from the DT on the MK show (Fox), you could tell it was pure spin. Even MK was very careful with her words of triple hearsay, etc.

Did the teenager say anything like this in the first place? Maybe, maybe not. AGAIN, I am happy the girl and her mother reported it. Not liking that the defense team ran all over the national news with a bogus "misquoted" story.

I have seen so many people implicate Jersey on this thread and in this very story. Have yet to see them come back and back up or discount their stories. This story was FALSE. Jersey didn't offer $$ to kidnap Lisa, nor did he brag about it.

I know this is NOT Caylee Marie Anthony!!! Caylee was found in the woods DEAD. Justice was never served.

Lisa deserves justice! Her parents need to cooperate with LE/FBI! The defense shouldn't spew lies to the media! The defense team is for DEFENDING, not investigating. Hopefully, LE is doing a better job of investigating than the defense team.

So far, JERSEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, and it's unfair to state otherwise. JMO! I don't know if he did do something to Lisa, but it's not fair to accuse him in the media, especially when it's the defense doing it!

"So far, JERSEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, and it's unfair to state otherwise."

jersey does not have a record for arson?
jersey was not in the area turning on/off sprinklers?
jersey's ex wasn't the number dialed from JI/DB's stolen phones?
jersey didn't take the neighbor's dog?
jersey is a criminal who has a record in several states. just sayin'

IIRC it was CS (lawyer who was let go) who said the cadaver dog hit on the floor. She knew the carpet wasn't taken so it could be DT spin ,if the hit was on an item that was on the floor.JMO

I thought the search warrant said the hit was on the floor.:waitasec:

"So far, JERSEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, and it's unfair to state otherwise."

jersey does not have a record for arson?
jersey was not in the area turning on/off sprinklers?
jersey's ex wasn't the number dialed from JI/DB's stolen phones?
jersey didn't take the neighbor's dog?
jersey is a criminal who has a record in several states. just sayin'

You win, Jersey did it. Arrest him. He sold Lisa for $300. Just ask the teenager, who told the teenager, who told her Mom, who told the defense team, who went to the national news, that got all of us to talk about it for 22 pages.

I would put a :floorlaugh::great::rollercoaster::takeabow::D::slap::pillowfight2::lol::hot::worms::websleuther:: but I would be seen as taking this in a not so serious manner. :banghead:

ETA: 23 pages.

I don't believe the DT planned this 'new' teen message. I believe LE knew of this "story" from the girl and her mother. They followed up and found out it was, just as it was, nonsense. The defense team took the story to MK and they ran with it..fully knowing it was bull. If you look at the interview from the DT on the MK show (Fox), you could tell it was pure spin. Even MK was very careful with her words of triple hearsay, etc.

I watched. It seemed like spin. IMOO the lawyers knew this story was false but still set out to get the message out. moo

OK.

It would appear that this thread has lived out its useful purpose here, so I am going to close it very soon.

Please take topic-specific discussions to the appropriate existing threads, or create new threads if needed.

Please also consider the following:

- WS is a victim friendly forum. This especially includes family members and friends--and extends to anyone who has not been named a POI/suspect in a case.

- WS is also a poster friendly forum. 100% of the time it is better to remove the words "you" and "I" from posts than to leave them in. We are discussing and debating ideas here, not handing down judgements upon one another.

Again, be warned that this thread will be closing in 3... 2..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname