Is DDS cooperating with the investigation??? Poll is added, please vote.

Do you think DDS is being cooperative with the investigation?

• Yes I think DDS is cooperating with the investigation.

Votes: 33 11.4%
  • No I think DDS is being evasive and not being helpful in the investigation.

Votes: 127 43.9%
  • I don't know, need more information

Votes: 90 31.1%
  • think she's cooperating with mfh investigation after receiving immunity

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • I think she is cooperating with the kyron investigation with immunity

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • she has immunity/is cooperating with mfh and kyron cases

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • DDS is cooperating with LE somewhat.

Votes: 17 5.9%

• Total voters
I think, based on the info provided by nursebeeme and AZlawyer, as well as Dede's attorney, that Dede is cooperating, simply seeking immunity, and that there wasn't time to get the immunity in place.

Since Kaine/Desiree said she's been working with LE this past week, I think, however, it may be that it was realized that she didn't need immunity, and that she's simply been talking even more with LE this past week, and won't be going back to a GJ, because there's no longer a perceived need to. I think it may be that Dede became frightened after Kaine/Desiree issued their statement, but that after retaining an attorney, and him speaking with LE & the DA, and then with her, that all parties realized there was no need for immunity, and no need for Dede to be frightened.

I don't think Dede has any information that will be helpful to finding out what happened to Kyron. I don't think she's involved, or that she knows of any involvement by Terri, or anyone else.

Yes; Also, I know I heard on Headline News that she was cooperating, but maybe I heard it wrong.

It seems to me that if DS were involved in a preconceived plan that she wouldnt have "left her job abruptly on the day Kyron went missing" bc that seems screamin red flag fishy. IDK. And if a friend, hypothetically TH, called and said that there'd been an accident; "come help me" it seems she would have said that there'd been an accident and she had to leave.

I know she is not a sympathetic character; Perhaps that is, to some degree, bc of the way she looks, comes across, etc; And that smug smirk plastered on her face doesnt help, but it's not a crime to be obnoxious. (ok if it were, I'd be in the hoosegow my-own-self.) :)

moo

I believe she is not cooperating, you don't get accused if you are truthful and helpful JMO

Here are a few paragraphs from a news article "Why Innocent People Confess"

Every year, thousands of criminals are convicted on the basis of confessions obtained from police interrogations. Experts say law enforcement interrogation techniques are so effective that they can break down the most hardened criminal — and even people who are innocent of the crime they are being accused of. Experts believe there have been hundreds of cases where innocent men succumbed to interrogation and confessed to crimes they did not commit.

"You take someone who is vulnerable, like a grieving family member or someone who isn't used to being confronted by police," says Rich Fallin, a former Maryland police officer who specialized in interrogations, "If interrogated long enough, they'll probably confess."

Assuming Police Tell the Truth

During his interrogation, Gauger says, he kept denying any involvement with the murders. But he says police told him they had evidence. He mistakenly assumed police would not lie to him, an assumption often made by innocent people undergoing interrogation, according to experts.

For the rest of the article

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123938&page=1

The thing is, DD is NOT a faimly member , nor is she grieving.

I was trying to show that being truthful and helpful has nothing to do with being accussed. The reason that innocent people end up confessing to crimes they did not commit is because they are trying to be truthful and helpful.

IMO, innocent people are more apt to fall to LE's psychological games because they know they are innocent. It is the very fact that they are trying to help that gets them in trouble. The more they talk, the more chance of them being accussed of something they did not do.

I was trying to show that being truthful and helpful has nothing to do with being accussed. The reason that innocent people end up confessing to crimes they did not commit is because they are trying to be truthful and helpful.

IMO, innocent people are more apt to fall to LE's psychological games because they know they are innocent. It is the very fact that they are trying to help that gets them in trouble. The more they talk, the more chance of them being accussed of something they did not do.

How ironic, I am reading "The Confession" by Grisham and it exactly what the book is about. The kid confesses because he was lied to by police and thinks maybe he did it and doesn't remember. He is interrogated for hours, no food, no sleep and just makes something up, figures they will find the real guy or something and just wants to go home.

Don't worry - so far TH an DD have avoided confessing to anything whether they are innocent or not. Their rights aren't being violated in any way, JMO.

Of course, Kyron hasn't been found either even though someone violated his rights. He's really the only one I worry about in this case.

It's kind of hard to figure out whether Dede is suspected of anything or not now since there has been no more mention of people possibly hiding Kyron for Terri. We don't know if it was really true that Dede only saw Terri occasionally and hadn't heard from her in months either. I tend to believe everyone who says that she was only a gym friend who visited and went to a few parties. But, then there's the issue of why on earth she stayed with Terri for 10 days. I have a different theory about that than anyone else, and think it may have been done to try and help find Kyron, and that she knows nothing much at all. I definitely do not believe that she or anyone else unrelated to Terri would have helped to hide a body or hurt Kyron physically, unless she was knowingly hooked up with a pedophile, but that doesn't seem likely at all either.

It's kind of hard to figure out whether Dede is suspected of anything or not now since there has been no more mention of people possibly hiding Kyron for Terri. We don't know if it was really true that Dede only saw Terri occasionally and hadn't heard from her in months either. I tend to believe everyone who says that she was only a gym friend who visited and went to a few parties. But, then there's the issue of why on earth she stayed with Terri for 10 days. I have a different theory about that than anyone else, and think it may have been done to try and help find Kyron, and that she knows nothing much at all. I definitely do not believe that she or anyone else unrelated to Terri would have helped to hide a body or hurt Kyron physically, unless she was knowingly hooked up with a pedophile, but that doesn't seem likely at all either.

I don't think so - I don't believe that DeDe was actually working for the police or something either.

DeDe said she stayed with TH out of fear for Terri's life. And I can't figure out why she would do an article like the following if she really cared about Kyron.

From the article in People called I Was Very Worried For Terri Horman's Life that came out right after DeDe's picture was put on the flyer about the car. The timing of the article made me think that DD was just trying to deflect blame from herself and Terri by making it sound as if they were afraid (meanwhile Terri was sexting with Michael Cook and lying about reasons to sneak off and see him - oy vey).

"We were very worried for her life. There were death threats against her. And again, whoever has taken Kyron is still out there and could be after her, too," Spicher, 43, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview.

A longtime friend of Terri's, Spicher stayed with her for 11 days beginning June 28, shortly after Terri's wife Kaine left her. "When Terri's parents had to leave to go back home, they asked if I would stay with her to help keep her safe," she says. "And I said of course I would."

snip

Horman slept upstairs, while Spicher stayed downstairs, closest to the door. "I was trying to find a way to protect us if someone should come in, and the only thing I could think of was my fire extinguisher in my car," she says. "So, I slept with my fire extinguisher next to the bed."

The pair also assumed they were under surveillance. "Any conversations that we wanted to have, we'd go out into the yard," Spicher says. "When we were in the house, we'd talk about the kids, we'd talk about her marriage, talked about her family."

So when they knew they were being monitored, they talked about Terris marraige. Weird.

. "Any conversations that we wanted to have, we'd go out into the yard," Spicher says. "When we were in the house, we'd talk about the kids, we'd talk about her marriage, talked about her family."

Thank you Thoughtfox, for bringing that article to light again. What I find interesting in that statement is everything they talked about inside (where it was allegedly bugged) was about kids, marriage and family. So what exactly, did they go outside to talk about? Everything that TH is being accused of (not LE, but by whomever) has to do with her kids, her family and her marriage.......so what in the heck did they need to go outside to discuss that would have nothing to do with them? Interesting.

. "Any conversations that we wanted to have, we'd go out into the yard," Spicher says. "When we were in the house, we'd talk about the kids, we'd talk about her marriage, talked about her family."

Thank you Thoughtfox, for bringing that article to light again. What I find interesting in that statement is everything they talked about inside (where it was allegedly bugged) was about kids, marriage and family. So what exactly, did they go outside to talk about? Everything that TH is being accused of (not LE, but by whomever) has to do with her kids, her family and her marriage.......so what in the heck did they need to go outside to discuss that would have nothing to do with them? Interesting.

I really have no idea! :waitasec:

BBM

i would presume it did have to do with her family just not in the context Th wanted shared with LE. EG: sleuthing Kaine, learning his whereabouts and discussing getting baby k back perhaps forming a strategy. Oh and most likely MC as we know Th showed him the RO and asked him to google KH's new address. We also know she requesting that the Gym inform her if KH came in with baby k.. Conversations about picking up the bat phones and who else was willing to help out with that plan just a few possibilities other than the obvious conclusions discussing what happened to Kyron. JMO

They polished & refined their story of what they did with Kyron. I am willing to bet my last $ those two know what they did to Kyron.:furious:The mills of God grind slowly ,but they grind exceedingly FINE

I'd love to know what Dede told the GJ.

Is it just me...But does it seem Dede has a huge crush on Terri?

Dede slept in the house by the front door while Terri slept upstairs.....:waitasec:

I'd love to know what Dede told the GJ.

Is it just me...But does it seem Dede has a huge crush on Terri?

Dede slept in the house by the front door while Terri slept upstairs.....:waitasec:

nope- it surely isn't just you...

Dede's "boyfriend" saying this was her first real relationship.....

Dede's "boyfriend" saying this was her first real relationship.....

If you check back through the threads, you'll find that Jason Wishert has little to no credibility on WS. To make a complicated story short, he threatened Tricia (WS owner) for no good reason and ended up portraying himself as a less than rational person.

If he said that the sun rose in the east, I'd have to get up early to confirm it.

If you check back through the threads, you'll find that Jason Wishert has little to no credibility on WS. To make a complicated story short, he threatened Tricia (WS owner) for no good reason and ended up portraying himself as a less than rational person.

If he said that the sun rose in the east, I'd have to get up early to confirm it.

above BBM:

:laughitup:

You got that right. :pinocchio:

... but what does BBM mean? I see it everywhere on this site and am feeling very dim not having any idea from context what it might mean.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back