Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if her probation is transferred out of state, she will have to report to the Orlando office for her intake interview and request an out of state transfer. If the out of state transfer is honored, then she can move her probation there otherwise she will have to stay in Florida to serve it, perhaps a different county other than Orange.

~jmo~

they still have to find someone to take her, and they said it doesn't happen overnight so she would be in OC for a little.

they still have to find someone to take her, and they said it doesn't happen overnight so she would be in OC for a little.

I don't think it is a big deal at all. She can always get temporary permission to leave the state right away.

nocaseyanthony Citizens Against KC
TMZ bought pics from Splash News.splashnewsonline.com/; It appears this was staged between Casey Anthony and Splash News; Splash paid Casey...

I honestly look for nothing to come of this. I am a little shocked that Strickland would make this motion to bring her back then split for vacation and recuse himself yet again. I think this will be a very short trip to FCA to my chagrin but facing the truth.

I asked on the lawyers' thread and AZ agreed that, in this case, HHSS and HHBP probably discussed this matter before HHSS filed the order.

No idea what they agreed to, if anything, of course.

Let's go here to continue. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6984924#post6984924"]Will Casey face probation? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I don't think it is a big deal at all. She can always get temporary permission to leave the state right away.

I doubt that will happen. There is a harsh cold wind blowing in the Courts for Casey now. And CM's finger will not be enough to keep her warm from the frost bite here. Or neither will JB's pop tarts. His pop tarts are now frozen.:rocker:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6984924#post6984924"]Will Casey face probation? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

New thread peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member