Is ICA running her Defense?

I agree. I was watching this clip as it was happening, and my first reaction was- what could she possibly chit chat about with these people - being on trial for murdering your toddler and not reporting it and then being for three years, etc. I guess she could have talked about the wheather as she had to have seen it when transported to sp. She just seemed so adamant in these conversations and acting like the para legal she thinks she is. Not a woman on trial for her life. Very odd behavior in deed.

So after reading this thread there are two scenarios that come to mind,I think.

Some versions seem to suggest that she is asking the others to help her fire Baez. Is that right?

OR , she is asking them to file something, like an objection of some kind, and do it immediately. Right?

At the 11:30 spot I see her say: "Are you okay?... Everyone else is ____(?)____..good" :: nods head:: "I want to get out (?of this?)"

I read the title of this thread as "Is ICA ruining her defense". :D

I agree that CA and/or GA are involved somehow. Perhaps they sent the DT a txt either dropping or threatning to drop a "bombshell". Maybe demanding a visit or else. My other thought is that there is some new evidence that changes things significantly.

I agree that CA and/or GA are involved somehow. Perhaps they sent the DT a txt either dropping or threatning to drop a "bombshell". Maybe demanding a visit or else. My other thought is that there is some new evidence that changes things significantly.

Wouldn't it be amazing if they texted to announce that they were spilling the beans on everything and wouldn't be falling on any swords.

I have to weigh in here before I go to bed because it has been on my mind all day:

1) ica has been incarcerated in a solitary cell for several years

2)the trial now affords her the opportunity to be out of that cell for most of the day, interacting with intelligent people, wearing normal clothes, etc

3)the above schedule has liberated her a bit... no a lot... imhoo... and it is going to her head. She maybe is starting to feel somewhat like she is on the outside again.

4)she is not running this... but most likely wants to.

moo

And those darn guards watch her like a hawk...You know she would just love to really be able to play paralegal--but alas she has to keep her butt in her chair otherwise she gets in trouble...
Would love to know the difference between the white paper notes and the yellow paper notes......

JP appears to feel on solid ground with his "Perry Plan"..JB could NOT cite any case to JP regarding affording defendent to know what possible jurors down the road there are..(Crystal Ball Defense :floorlaugh:)..Yikes...I think JB/CM and AF all know JP is on legal grounds..thus today's stunt!!

sbm

It seems he changed his mind re: his "Perry Plan"? I don't have time to go over the tapes but I thought he came back after a sidebar or break & said they'd go thru as many pts as they had time for..Then that's IT! Did this happen or have I finally gone :crazy:

When I first saw the title off this thread I thought it said, "Is ICA Ruining her Defense?".
For my answer, I think she is trying but the lawyers are really running the show.

Would love to know the difference between the white paper notes and the yellow paper notes......

Her notes will probably be sold to the highest bidder with JB getting the proceeds from the yellow paper and CM gets proceeds from the white paper :innocent:

I think Casey certainly has a high degree of input - as is her right. It's up to her lawyers to try to put on the best legal defense they can and to try to advise their client as to the reality of her situation etc. But essentially if Casey tells them to do something, as long as it's possible and legal then her lawyers will do it. A good lawyer would resign if he/she was unable to properly defend their client because the clients demands or ideas were not in keeping with a defense that was reasonable or had a chance of success. A bad lawyer would go right ahead and dig their client into an even deeper hole if that is what the client's input would lead to. Can you guess which type of lawyer I think Casey has? :)

When I first saw the title off this thread I thought it said, "Is ICA Ruining her Defense?".
For my answer, I think she is trying but the lawyers are really running the show.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw ruining.

OT: Are you one of GaGa's little monsters?

I think there are signs of KC maybe realizing too late her defense is headed in an unfavorable direction and she is trying to regain some control. I think she has been isolated from everyone for too long and now listening to the amount of jurors unable to see her as anything but guilty must have been a shock.

Her defense team along with her parents have to take a lot of the responsibility for making her such a hated individual.

I do believe that she is making every attempt to do so, it is in her character. She has got to be in control at all times. I also believe that some shock is beginning to hit her hard now which is turning into pure rage. I think that JB promised ICA that certain evidence would never come in or easily be impeached. It isn't working out that way and very clearly is impacting her! Yesterday while Dr. Vass testified some of the faces she made, well he'd be dead let's say....

Today was the first time that I felt certain that Casey is running the show. She seemed awfully aggressive while trying to get Baez to take a book or folder from her while he was crossing a witness :eek: I also think that Casey is insisting that Baez questions the witnesses because she it telling him what to ask. The other attorneys on her "dream team" would probably like to be more involved, but Casey doesn't want them to do anything more than sit in the courtroom as her entourage. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back