Is It Just Me?

michelle said:
I thought about his children too, but how do you know he is not a murderer?

It's pretty obvious. He couldn't have spent all that time in the house without leaving a speck of evidence.

In fact, there's not one speck of evidence that an intruder at all entered that house.

wenchie said:
It's pretty obvious. He couldn't have spent all that time in the house without leaving a speck of evidence.

In fact, there's not one speck of evidence that an intruder at all entered that house.
Well I guess only time will tell, or not??? It remains a mystery to me, I think the ramseys are innocent and always have. I guess we will have to wait.

I agree that he looks like Lee Harvey Oswald, and I agree that he's sick, and I agree that he didn't do it. I don't think he has the sense to form full sentences right now. I'm guessing that he's been deteriorating mentally for a good number of years and that his demons are about to win the fight. This man is just not right. He's probably a pedophile and he's probably a child *advertiser censored* afficionado, but I would bet money he's not a killer.

Pocono Sleuther said:
Strange, yes I know, but the guy reminds me of Lee Harvey Oswald. That was the first thought to enter my mind.

Anyone?
---------------

Me too! I thought of Harvey Oswald right away.

I think Karr is a big fat loser,just like Oswald was a big fat loser. They couldn't amount to anything in life,so they take desperate measures to get noticed,whether it be good or bad.And since they're losers,they choose bad.

Can't wait to hear what the LE have on him.

capps said:
He looks familiar to me. From the very first time I saw him,I got a deja vu feeling like I have seen his face before. At first I thought the Ramsey gardener,then realized that wasn't it.

I just can't seem to place his face,but I know I've seen it some where! Anyone else feel the same?

He reminds me strongly of Lee Harvey Oswald. And he is a little like Joseph Duncan.

indigomood said:
add a red bowtie and I'm thinking Paul Reubens (Pee Wee Herman)??

That is exactly who I was thinking of! He moves like him and the pants...it's about the pants...

Lynie

Wenchie, he's a pedophile, whether or not he's a murderer, he does not deserve your pity.

As a teacher, I can tell you that guys like him have caused untold stress to the rest of us. We cannot hug students even if they run up and hug us. We have to avoid being alone with them. We are told DO NOT TOUCH students in any way--even a hand on a shoulder.

Don't feel sorry for him. He has three children he abandoned, more or less. His own father "thought he was dead." What kind of son lets his parents think that?

I think he looks like Pee- Wee Herman. more seems to be comeing to lght about Karr.

Yeah, Lee Harvey Oswald. I posted that on another thread earlier.

There was one mannerism when he was being walked out by the police where he leans back or to the side, toward the press, like he's afraid he won't get the last say so. Seems like Oswald did something like that too.

The shifty eyes are think are part of it too.

He appears very effiminate to me. My son is gay (not effiminate in any way), but Karr reminds me of a couple of my son's friends. He looks like the type to be male prostituting and maybe even cross-dressing to make a living. His "*advertiser censored*" look like he has been taking hormones. Maybe he has been hiding from LE out in the open dressed as a woman part of the time?

WhiteWolf said:
He appears very effiminate to me. My son is gay (not effiminate in any way), but Karr reminds me of a couple of my son's friends. He looks like the type to be male prostituting and maybe even cross-dressing to make a living. His "*advertiser censored*" look like he has been taking hormones. Maybe he has been hiding from LE out in the open dressed as a woman part of the time?

You may be right. I was wondering how he could afford all of that travel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back