Is Jaycees' Family Safe??

I was reading The Wondering Heart, the blog by Michaela Garechts Mother Sharon and she brought up a very good and I think important point. Was nancy garrido too frightened to release Jaycee during pgs incarceration due to pg having accomplices?

If this is even a possibility, than are Jaycee and her family truly safe? This is chilling to even consider. There HAS to be more to this situation than meets the eye. Where are the two younger blonde haired girls that were seen with pg? Who was involved in the parties that took place in the yard? When were the bedroom door locks in the house next door turned around to lock from outside the bedrooms and who did this? There are so many questions left to be answered.

http://thewonderingheart.blogspot.com/

Wow... that's an insightful question. I didn't know about the locks on the house next door, who does that. Garrido had to have had some connections based on those parties... I think I asked this question before and said those guys didn't just appear out of thin air. I hate to wonder about this because I think if Garrido had an accomplice or accomplices, it was someone outside the household, but is it possible his mother or other family members were accomplices - keeping Nancy either inline or actually running the show while he was in jail? Of course, I guess Garrido could ahve tried to control her while he was in jail as he has already tried with Jaycee, acting like he is her protector in that one. It's also possible they told Nancy she would quickly get the boot or end up missing if she didn't do what she was told.

No offense to anyone discussing this topic on another thread, but it frankly makes me feel uncomfortable with people speculating on where Jaycee and the girls are - maybe I'm wrong and it is known, but I just think that's one topic that could be left out of the discussion for now.

Wow... that's an insightful question. I didn't know about the locks on the house next door, who does that. Garrido had to have had some connections based on those parties... I think I asked this question before and said those guys didn't just appear out of thin air. I hate to wonder about this because I think if Garrido had an accomplice or accomplices, it was someone outside the household, but is it possible his mother or other family members were accomplices - keeping Nancy either inline or actually running the show while he was in jail? Of course, I guess Garrido could ahve tried to control her while he was in jail as he has already tried with Jaycee, acting like he is her protector in that one. It's also possible they told Nancy she would quickly get the boot or end up missing if she didn't do what she was told.

No offense to anyone discussing this topic on another thread, but it frankly makes me feel uncomfortable with people speculating on where Jaycee and the girls are - maybe I'm wrong and it is known, but I just think that's one topic that could be left out of the discussion for now.

we are not speculating on that that i can tell the last thing we would want is for some freak nutcake or papparazi to know there location.

From me, there will no speculation as to where she is. I am only speaking in general terms, as far as in the future, can they be expected to be safe. I think they are quite safe right now, and I think they will be in the future.

From me, there will no speculation as to where she is. I am only speaking in general terms, as far as in the future, can they be expected to be safe. I think they are quite safe right now, and I think they will be in the future.

safe and happy hopefully :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname