• I don't think so

Votes: 120 32.3%
  • A strong possibility, but not sure

Votes: 88 23.7%
  • I am clueless

Votes: 28 7.5%

• Total voters
philamena said:
I don't think so. Karr didn't have his facts straight. He couldn't have picked JBR up from school December 26, school was closed that day.:loser:
He said he drugged JBR and raped her. Dr. Wecht today said that JBR was not drugged, as per her autopsy report and she had not been raped.

I agree with you. Too many facts so far he has gotten wrong. I do believe that there are many on WS that know the facts better than he. In this case, LE will definitely have to prove that he killed JB to me. I can't see him as guilty or knowing much about it either from what I have heard and read.

Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time and without warning. :)

No, he is not the guy. I didn't think he was from the beginning, but I thought that by this time more of the question re: what connection he had to Boulder and the Ramseys would be answered. Now there are even MORE holes in this guys story. He supposedly was obsessed with JB, but says that he picked her up at school and took her to the basement and killed her accidently. Why would he say that if he was so familiar with the case? He's a NUT.

He sure is not looking like he is the guy, too many wrong facts that he is stating. But....maybe he has committed so many crimes that we dont know about yet and he is getting the facts of each crime mixed up? Possible????

Time will tell. I do wish he is the guy and we all finally get answers.

I agree, to me he looks gay.

Here is a question I have. The autopsy report....could things have been left out of it on purpose? Could they have held certain things back from the public? Would that be possible? Could explain how LE said he knew certain things that the public did not know.

michelle,I believe Speck was armed with a knife,tied all the women up--then took them out of the room one by one,where he strangled each one--they may not have known their fate,might've thought he was just separating them--he did rape the most attractive one---Speck was a total loser in life,couldn't hold a job,scarred by acne,an alcoholic--truly a pitiful human being

in terms of himsaying he drugged her, isn't there a drug he could have given her that could have been out of her system by the time of her autopsy/

secondly, i think he loves this attention!!!

Peter Hamilton said:
michelle,I believe Speck was armed with a knife,tied all the women up--then took them out of the room one by one,where he strangled each one--they may not have known their fate,might've thought he was just separating them--he did rape the most attractive one---Speck was a total loser in life,couldn't hold a job,scarred by acne,an alcoholic--truly a pitiful human being

There was one survivor--Corazon Amarao (I hope I remembered the spelling--it was so long ago). She rolled under the bed and he must have lost track of how many he had tied up in the first place.

We just don't know, although I voted he could be the guy but I'm not sure.

I do not think this very astute and conservative lady DA who lives by the letter of the law would bring this guy in from Thailand, make an American and possibly world wide spectacle of the happening - without probable cause.

Dr Lee says there are some unknowns that only the killer would know:

* where did he get the tape, from what source

* what was done with the missing piece of the Garotte

* what was used to hit her over the head - a flashlight? - and what did he do with it

And in one of those many emails passed over to the DA, one held something that noone else but the killer would know.

Besides probable cause, they would be the laughing stock of every police dept in America if a warrant was issued from a judge in Boulder without confirmation that he was in that town on the night she was murdered. That has to go without saying. There was probable cause enough for the judge to sign the warrant.

He might look whacko, like freaky tales and kinky sex would bring to mind, but I think what is left of his brain is sharp enough to have existed all these years satisfying his perversion and still be free to roam the world.

And he might now have the savy to throw out some bones to stir the pot with LE, even though he knows these inaccurate things he has said are even known by the public to be wrong.

This guy is the ultimatei JonBenet fan, obsessed with everything about her. He has to know what he is doing.

Scandi

pittsburghgirl said:
There was one survivor--Corazon Amarao (I hope I remembered the spelling--it was so long ago). She rolled under the bed and he must have lost track of how many he had tied up in the first place.
I was living in Chicagoland at the time and i can remember the front page of the tribune with big pictures of the 8 nurses. man that was so awful.

justice2 said:
Some of his actions toward the cameras reminds of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Haha thats so werid, last night i was thinking the exact same thing...i thought no-one would agree with me on that. I think it was the way he was walking through the corridor with reporters surrounding him like the basement of the dallas police dept.

I am leaning heavily toward him being guilty, pending of course being able to show he was in the state and the DNA match.

The drugs Someone on here (I can't remember who) mentioned and reminded me that back then rufies and some other date rape drugs would not show up on toxicology or drug screens at that time. One of the mysteries on the case has always been that it appeared that JBR was given food and drink during the night. So I believe it is possible.

The father's defense for him is that he was writing a book about JBR's murder. Yet in his communications, it is reported that he used an anonymous server to hide his identity. No legit author would do so, as most authors want to make sure they provide all the credentials they can, in order to gain maximum cooperation from the family so they can get more and possibly confidential details. I am not saying that he wasn't writing a book, but that maybe his book was intended to have some unique perspective on the case, he didn't need the confidential details the family had. If he is writing the book, I think it will be from the killer's perspective.

His wife's story- first, did she divorce hiim after the *advertiser censored* case because she no longer had feelings for him? Or was it for the protection of the children? Could she have residual feelings or mixed feelings about him? And is she perhaps protecting the children- they probably had a lot of problems when 'Dad' was charged with child *advertiser censored*, how much worse for them will it be if he is charged with this crime?

He wasn't in jail in Thailand, he was arrested in his apartment. On charges from Calif. If he wanted out of the Thai jail, all he had to do was not waive extradition and he would accomplish the same thing. Also, he would more likely have a harder time of it if he confessed to a child murder, because let's face it- *advertiser censored* charges are not that uncommon there and I believe they look at it differently.

And last, and I think probably most convincing to me is that he was arrested on a misdemeanor charge and the confusion over whether DNA match has been made. Some media say yes, some say no, and some say no comment. One article I read said that DNA testing was done in Thailand. I somehow believe that. US officials probably won't acknowlege that, as the testing likely wouldn't be accepted in a US court. So they will have to do it again. But I think that was the probably cause that was probably used for the arrest. California is not going to extradit for a misdemeanor charge. Too costly and time consuming. But if they saw proof of other crimes, then yes they would likely allow their charges to be used to bring him back stateside. He has been so forthcoming since the arrest, I almost wonder if he didn't agree to a DNA test before the arrest.

I don't think he is the perp. I agree the guy may be gay. (I don't bash gays, my 18 yr old is gay). My thought is that maybe he is sick (AIDS) because he looks like he has man *advertiser censored* (lost a lot of weight) and maybe he is need of medical treatment.

Maybe the guy in the hawaiian shirt is his partner? Maybe he knows he can receive treatment in the US, even is prision? Just my thoughts. I don't think I'm very far off!

I have a question.....the Ramseys private det. say that a window was broken in the basement......point of entry for an intruder

I've also heard that the window had intact spider webs and undisturbed dust on the windowsill....and JR and his friend put a suitcase under it.....

Is there any truth to either of these scenarios?

mysteriew said:
I am leaning heavily toward him being guilty, pending of course being able to show he was in the state and the DNA match.

The drugs Someone on here (I can't remember who) mentioned and reminded me that back then rufies and some other date rape drugs would not show up on toxicology or drug screens at that time. One of the mysteries on the case has always been that it appeared that JBR was given food and drink during the night. So I believe it is possible.

The father's defense for him is that he was writing a book about JBR's murder. Yet in his communications, it is reported that he used an anonymous server to hide his identity. No legit author would do so, as most authors want to make sure they provide all the credentials they can, in order to gain maximum cooperation from the family so they can get more and possibly confidential details. I am not saying that he wasn't writing a book, but that maybe his book was intended to have some unique perspective on the case, he didn't need the confidential details the family had. If he is writing the book, I think it will be from the killer's perspective.

His wife's story- first, did she divorce hiim after the *advertiser censored* case because she no longer had feelings for him? Or was it for the protection of the children? Could she have residual feelings or mixed feelings about him? And is she perhaps protecting the children- they probably had a lot of problems when 'Dad' was charged with child *advertiser censored*, how much worse for them will it be if he is charged with this crime?

He wasn't in jail in Thailand, he was arrested in his apartment. On charges from Calif. If he wanted out of the Thai jail, all he had to do was not waive extradition and he would accomplish the same thing. Also, he would more likely have a harder time of it if he confessed to a child murder, because let's face it- *advertiser censored* charges are not that uncommon there and I believe they look at it differently.

And last, and I think probably most convincing to me is that he was arrested on a misdemeanor charge and the confusion over whether DNA match has been made. Some media say yes, some say no, and some say no comment. One article I read said that DNA testing was done in Thailand. I somehow believe that. US officials probably won't acknowlege that, as the testing likely wouldn't be accepted in a US court. So they will have to do it again. But I think that was the probably cause that was probably used for the arrest. California is not going to extradit for a misdemeanor charge. Too costly and time consuming. But if they saw proof of other crimes, then yes they would likely allow their charges to be used to bring him back stateside. He has been so forthcoming since the arrest, I almost wonder if he didn't agree to a DNA test before the arrest.
Well, they're not exactly screaming it from the hill tops.
Has anyone official said the DNA was a match yet?

Amster said:
I have a question.....the Ramseys private det. say that a window was broken in the basement......point of entry for an intruder

I've also heard that the window had intact spider webs and undisturbed dust on the windowsill....and JR and his friend put a suitcase under it.....

Is there any truth to either of these scenarios?
Amster
I doubt anyone came in that basement window.
JR and a friend did not put the suitcase under the window, it was found like that.
Actually I should re phrase that, JR said he found the case like that when he went into the basement early that morning.
The spider web was intact and undisturbed dust was on the windowsill yes.

My family has searched for my missing brother, Christopher for 20 years and we received emails recently from a individual in another country who stated they had information as to the whereabouts of my brother. We followed the lead through to find out that this individual had become overly inquisitive about my brother's case and it turned out to be a very cruel hoax.

I can't help but wonder if this suspect in the Ramsey case also became obsessed with the story, so much as to want to put himself in the limelight in some sick way. I certainly hope though that he is the person who committed this crime, so the Ramsey family can have some closure and justice served.

www.findchristopher.com

Amster,yes,not only was the spider web intact,but it was proven that this type of spider,even if its web was destroyed,would not have been able to spin another web in the time frame

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back