Is Lisa's case going to end up a cold case?

kolar's book just provided me with another example for my query:

father indicted on 60 counts after daughter went "missing" almost 2 years earlier

The charges against Thompson listed in the indictment include: child abuse resulting in death -- knowingly or recklessly, child abuse resulting in death -- criminal negligence, three counts of conspiracy to commit child abuse resulting in death, two counts of accessory to a crime, false reporting, concealing a death, abuse of a corpse, seven counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, nine counts of child abuse resulting in injury, and numerous other lesser charges.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/13336391/detail.html

btw, all those charges ^^^^ amaze me when you consider aarone's body has never been found...

kolar's book just provided me with another example for my query:

father indicted on 60 counts after daughter went "missing" almost 2 years earlier

The charges against Thompson listed in the indictment include: child abuse resulting in death -- knowingly or recklessly, child abuse resulting in death -- criminal negligence, three counts of conspiracy to commit child abuse resulting in death, two counts of accessory to a crime, false reporting, concealing a death, abuse of a corpse, seven counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, nine counts of child abuse resulting in injury, and numerous other lesser charges.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/13336391/detail.html

In this case, the other kids were taken away almost immediately because there was widespread horrible abuse going on. Plus, the kids couldn't keep their story straight about whether Aarone had been recently in the home or not. This was a loooong, painful case with no recovery of Aarone but plenty of jail time for her father. May he never rest in peace.

But yeah, it can take quite awhile to see an arrest. I haven't given up hope on little Miss Lisa Irwin's case.

btw, all those charges ^^^^ amaze me when you consider aarone's body has never been found...

A lot of those charges were for the other kids. At least one of the boys heard what was going on between Aarone and her dad and was willing to testify that Aaron took Aarone down to the beating room basement, heard her screaming, and then the screaming stopped. The 'rents told the kids the next day Aarone went to live with relatives...hahaha.

oej-- thank you for some of the back story to that case/arrest...

may aarone RIP and may her sibs have a good good life after the horrors they endured...

oej-- thank you for some of the back story to that case/arrest...

may aarone RIP and may her sibs have a good good life after the horrors they endured...

That was another case that haunted me. That old, fading, ghostly picture of Aarone's probable last photograph taken almost two years before never left my mind. That was the best her folks could do. A two year old photo for the missing flyer...sob.

Kinda reminds me of the too young photos distributed for little Lisa's flyer.

Even though month after month went by, I always checked on Aarone's case. Just like we do here for Lisa baby.

Just noticed that Lisa is no longer a "Featured Case" but is now in the "Hot Cases" section.

it certainly isn't a hot case imo either... was at a loss why it wasn't where it should've been and again when i saw where it was... the "missing" forum would've made more sense...

Kyron's parents spoke to multiple local news outlets, and also GMA, Today, and The Early Show for the first anniversary. Just thought it would be good to have another case to compare D&J's appearances too, and Kyron's case seemed like the best one since it also involves a missing child, and a similar amount of media coverage.

Kyron's parents spoke to multiple local news outlets, and also GMA, Today, and The Early Show for the first anniversary. Just thought it would be good to have another case to compare D&J's appearances too, and Kyron's case seemed like the best one since it also involves a missing child, and a similar amount of media coverage.

I haven't followed Kyron's case closely. Is his case considered to be a cold case? It will be another month before Lisa's case is a year old.

I can't believe it's nearly been one year already.

Lisa was the reason I joined WS and it doesn't seem like I have been here that long.

Where are you Lisa? We haven't forgotten you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't followed Kyron's case closely. Is his case considered to be a cold case? It will be another month before Lisa's case is a year old.

I believe I read that only one investigator is working on Kyron's case. However, his mother filed a lawsuit against his stepmom, and a judge called Terri; "the prime suspect". I think there might be symbolic justice in that case one day, but I don't get the feeling that LE is close to making an arrest.

The one-year anniversary for Lisa's case will probably be the last media blitz we ever see with the exception of an arrest or Lisa being found.

I was quite surprised to see this moved into Hot Cases, I checked Cold
Cases and Missing But Not Forgotten.

Cell phone texts can be retrieved and read with many providers.

It is my understanding that they are very time limited, usually a matter of days but not more than two weeks.

In the C.anthony case, they had to have the phone itself and were glad that some friends didn't delete them.

Pretty obvious to many that the irwin/bradley duo could have been hiding texts by getting rid of their phones.

An old video of JI, once again, sitting between Deb and Joe T: JI just can't ever be left on his own. I watched the first part w/o sound. Db's demeanor is one of anger. The video is about the timeline with megan kelley and mark fuhrman. DB changed her statement on the last time she saw Lisa and has refused to be interviewed alone since she changed it.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/ameri...rge-provides-break-in-case/?playlist_id=87651

In keeping with the topic regarding being a cold case. It has been cold for a long time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back