Is Misty still in love with Ron?

Who's idea do you think the tattoo really was?

• Misty did it herself.

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Ron told/asked her to get it.

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HELL-NO.. she never has been..She doesn't even love herself, how can she possibly love another person.. She wouldn't know love if it jumped up and bit her on the rear...
And guess what she will never have any respect, honor or love for herself until she tells the truth about what really happened to Haleigh...All she is capable of experiencing is a toxic narcissistic cathexes with someone who mirrors her own demons...JMO

We could probably find a multiple, er multitude of people in the same room that would agree with this comment.

(Note to self: Got to look up "narcissistic cathexes".....Haven't got a clue what it means, but damn if it don't sound right.)

Anyway, it might be a moot point because I don't think either of them has a clue about what love means if they truly think getting a tattoo is the only way to prove your love. It's a picture and it proves exactly **** IMO.
snipped

ITA Donjeta. I think the tatoo is simply Ron taking claim of a piece of his property.
These folks operate in such a small sphere IMO and I blame it on their lack of educations. One of the main goals of the school system is to socialize children and prepare them to interact in the larger world. In Mistys tiny world, RC is probably the hottest guy in the trailer park. They don`t get cooler or hotter than RC no sirree. :sick:
I wonder if the Tat artist warned Misty that a spinal tatoo might prevent her from ever getting an epidural to spare her painful labour and childbirth. First doing no harm involves not introducing toxic pigments into the spinal fluid that bathes the brain. Woopsee.

I guess since that wedding ring had to go back so early in their marriage, then the marriage itself ended 6 months later, a tattoo does seem more ......er, permanent.

LOL!! Until death.

snipped

ITA Donjeta. I think the tatoo is simply Ron taking claim of a piece of his property.
These folks operate in such a small sphere IMO and I blame it on their lack of educations. One of the main goals of the school system is to socialize children and prepare them to interact in the larger world. In Mistys tiny world, RC is probably the hottest guy in the trailer park. They don`t get cooler or hotter than RC no sirree. :sick:
I wonder if the Tat artist warned Misty that a spinal tatoo might prevent her from ever getting an epidural to spare her painful labour and childbirth. First doing no harm involves not introducing toxic pigments into the spinal fluid that bathes the brain. Woopsee.

If she gets her full sentence, this will likely not be an issue in her future.

Its this another lie of Ron's? He said he knew nothing about the tat. Sounds to me that he encouraged Misty to get it to prove her love. No?

My bet is he was standing right there supoervising it. He just doesnt want TN to know.

My thoughts are that Ron challenged her to get the tat, i.e. if you really love me, prove it, kind of thing. I think she was thrilled to do it and loved being stamped forever with Ron's name. For whatever reason she fell for him, and fell hard. I also think they are permanently linked because of what happened the night Haleigh went missing (whatever that may have been).

If she gets her full sentence, this will likely not be an issue in her future.

I hoping that`s the case debs!! I`m thankful she didn`t get pregnant while she was out self medicating.

We could probably find a multiple, er multitude of people in the same room that would agree with this comment.

(Note to self: Got to look up "narcissistic cathexes".....Haven't got a clue what it means, but damn if it don't sound right.)

Not only does it sound right, but it can be applied to both of them. Same goes for those who have covered for him for over a year now and have totally disgraced an innocent child's memory..IMHO None of these people are capable of loving anyone...JMO

I just wanted to note her request for a picture of RC she wants one... well no, she doesn't know if she really wants one, but she wants ONE pic of Jr..and well just send her one with RC and Jr together. It was strange.
She has a warped perception of love, and it seems her love is based on reciprocation.
Like I love him if he loves me and I hope he loves me too so I can not look dumb if I love him. She loves him but I get the sense she is worried about what people think about it and I had not seen her worried about that until now. I still think it has to do with AB. As long as he doesn't love AB well then. who cares. I bet BET bet if RC got back with AB well then we might get the REAL story here. Sorry for my rambles!
PS As if not looking dumb is an option, of course.

And I think they went to the tat shop and she wanted a tribal, then he added why don't you get my name TOO...and she bowed down and agreed to please him. Just from the way she explained it to her dad on tape. He got in her head, he hurt her..(publicly saying it wasn't his idea..)
Its not THAT permanent and can be easily covered up, if it didn't "win" him back.
He probably got it to keep her close and have an excuse to tell all his news girls "shes obsessed". AKA have his cake and eat it too.

My bet is he was standing right there supoervising it. He just doesnt want TN to know.

I'm tempted to wonder if MzNeves didn't know about that tatt even before her son did.

iirc - her niece Hope was also at Trendkill when Misty got the tattoo.

Hmmm...

Hmmmmm.....

Did Aunt Katrina take the girls for a day of tatts? [Kinda like a spa day?]

I'm tempted to wonder if MzNeves didn't know about that tatt even before her son did.

Hmmm...

Hmmmmm.....

I think she didn't care about MC tat. Just so long as RC didn't get tht witches name next to hers. LOLOLOL.....
Good point LF! I see what you're saying like maybe it was Tees idear?..

I think were talking about someone whose a emotionally handicapped and isn't developed enough to know if they are in love or not. Love or addicition? I was not convinced she had developed true protective feelings toward Haleigh.

What does the poll have to do with whether or not she is still in love with Ron? Getting a tat of someone on your backside is not proof of love, no matter whose idea it was.
I don't pretend to know what is in someone else's heart or mind, but IMO, yes she still loves him. Why? I don't know. But she does. Love doesn't require common sense... it just is.

Hmmm...

Hmmmmm.....

I think in their world, yes that is a "spa day" :crazy:

I hope Misty keeps getting to hear all the stuff Ron is saying. Maybe now that she is somewhat dried out she can start to hear/understand what he is saying a lot better. She needs to realize he doesn't care about her and I doubt he ever did.

What does the poll have to do with whether or not she is still in love with Ron? Getting a tat of someone on your backside is not proof of love, no matter whose idea it was.
I don't pretend to know what is in someone else's heart or mind, but IMO, yes she still loves him. Why? I don't know. But she does. Love doesn't require common sense... it just is.

I respectfully disagree..Whatever the toxic connection...LOVE does not enter into the equation...
I'm reminded of the lyrics of a song I used to hear my two oldest daughters play incessantly when they were around Misty's age...

If it's a mirror you want, just look into my eyes
Or a whipping boy, someone to despise
Or a prisoner in the dark
Tied up in chains you just can't see
Or a beast in a gilded cage
That's all some people ever want to be

If you love somebody, set them free

JMO

TN encouraged the marriage so her boy would not get the hefty prison time he would be due if he wasn't married to the victim.

Then TN saw the public wasn't impressed, so the media was called to establish the fact that her son was sacrificing himself and just married her to get information. Public pressure continued, we were demanding her son to take misty to the LE and tell her to talk. We were also asking the same of TN and AS. So, they come up with the divorce idea to save their necks and public scrutiny.

Of course, misty sacrificed herself and marriage's advantages to please ronald. They all knew that misty would/will do anything for their ronald. Now, ron has to make sure she remains in love with him. Remember her age. She believes this love she has is the real thing. She will protect him. Regardless of what RC says, she doesn't believe it, because her heart is telling her that he says these things to protect her. She has done this from day one...she was asked by AH about what she thought of all those terrible names he was calling her. Her answer...he wasn't talking about me like that, he was talking about the operator....complete denial/delusional.

Regarding the eye rolling about TN reading Ron's words at the vigil. I think she was rolling those eyes and showing her distaste for TN.

TN encouraged the marriage so her boy would not get the hefty prison time he would be due if he wasn't married to the victim.

Then TN saw the public wasn't impressed, so the media was called to establish the fact that her son was sacrificing himself and just married her to get information. Public pressure continued, we were demanding her son to take misty to the LE and tell her to talk. We were also asking the same of TN and AS. So, they come up with the divorce idea to save their necks and public scrutiny.

Of course, misty sacrificed herself and marriage's advantages to please ronald. They all knew that misty would/will do anything for their ronald. Now, ron has to make sure she remains in love with him. Remember her age. She believes this love she has is the real thing. She will protect him. Regardless of what RC says, she doesn't believe it, because her heart is telling her that he says these things to protect her. She has done this from day one...she was asked by AH about what she thought of all those terrible names he was calling her. Her answer...he wasn't talking about me like that, he was talking about the operator....complete denial/delusional.

Regarding the eye rolling about TN reading Ron's words at the vigil. I think she was rolling those eyes and showing her distaste for TN.

BBM-ITA- Ron's words after the divorce were,there they all think I'm keeping her from talking well now shes free. Or something like that... anyway it showed he was very aware of how the public felt.

HELL-NO.. she never has been..She doesn't even love herself, how can she possibly love another person.. She wouldn't know love if it jumped up and bit her on the rear...
And guess what she will never have any respect, honor or love for herself until she tells the truth about what really happened to Haleigh...All she is capable of experiencing is a toxic narcissistic cathexes with someone who mirrors her own demons...JMO

Ok that makes sense. When I first heard Misty talking about Ron's smiling face in his mug shot I thought she was proud of him, now I really think it was disbelief that he could be so different from her and her mugshot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saucebat
Back