Is Mona Nelson of Houston TX a serial killer?

Big bump for today. So tragic and the details. What a cold person to do this. So sad & sucks. xoxoxoxo

One case that sticks out in my mind is that of a missing gay woman from Dallas. Lisa Stone definitely had friends in the Houston area and MN had connections to the Dallas area.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108812"]TX TX - Lisa Stone - 51 years old - Dallas - June 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It would appear that the Houston Chronicle is picking back up the story. My husband just called and said the front page had a headline stating, "Is Mona a Monster?" He said it also mentioned the serial killer aspect. I tried to find it online, but it hasn't been posted yet. I expect we can see it later today or tomorrow.

It would appear that the Houston Chronicle is picking back up the story. My husband just called and said the front page had a headline stating, "Is Mona a Monster?" He said it also mentioned the serial killer aspect. I tried to find it online, but it hasn't been posted yet. I expect we can see it later today or tomorrow.

I read it and, truthfully, there is nothing altogether new. Mona's family still insists she is not a "monster," and Jonathan's stepfather was in a bar (Ice House) during the time of the murder, and I assume during the time he would have been paying Mona $20 to dump a crate. For me, the only thing new was her landlord said her apartment had tile floors and Ennamorato has been evicted from the duplex.

http://twitter.com/e_mellon
RT @tlangford: Buy paper version of @HoustonChron today to read profile of Jonathan Foster's accused killer. It'll be online Monday.

I'm seeing this tweeted

ok sorry u guys I was on vacation.

If MN is the person I've met before I surely remember her. She had a voice kinda like a man. Husky and raspy like she had a sore throat. I can remember her not talking much. She acted tough and she was for sure gay. She sure didnt seem crazy at all. She did have a sense of humor that liked to make fun of people and kinda bragged a bit. Intelligent for sure. she liked to hang with the young crowd. I do remember her offering a friend to beat someone up for him, like his ex gf. she cheated on him and he was upset.

I wonder if she has any known nicknames or other names she went by? I didnt know her as mona, but remember her last name as nelson and having two kids.

I believe I read she sometimes has gone by Mary Nelson.

Here is an article that sums up the profile pretty well...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/facebook/7384333.html

I read the article. I'm not surprised MN's family doesn't believe she's a monster or could be guilty of such a crime. MN does have a criminal history though. From what I read, she had a temper and it would appear she took that anger out on people close to her ... a former girlfriend, (and the children she was babysitting) and her own daughter. I can believe she is capable of this crime.

Has anyone heard anything about LE trying to tie MN to other crimes?

Two questions. First, why is this in the awaiting trial forum rather than the forum set up for serial killers? I am going to request the mods move it.

Second, did anyone ever get a reply from the Illinois State Police regarding the possibility of Mona fitting the description of the perp in the LB murders? I'm curious because I would like to make sure it got to the right person. My neighbor is an ISP near Tinley Park and if there was no reply from ISP, I would like to print out the information WS members gathered and give it to him to make sure this possibility gets to the correct person.

Just watched a new show on this case on ID Channel, called The Interrogator.

Such a tragic case. Killing a 12 yr old boy on Christmas, setting him on fire?

Just watched a new show on this case on ID Channel, called The Interrogator.

Such a tragic case. Killing a 12 yr old boy on Christmas, setting him on fire?

Yes, I came on here to tell you guys about the new series. That is my husband and I that interviewed for the show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back