Is Mona Nelson of Houston TX a serial killer?

I'm looking at Houston PD Missing here: http://www.houstontx.gov/police/missing.htm

and I don't see Dewayne listed.

Salem

I have been looking all over cyber space for him and everything Ive found leads me right back to WS and a houston missing person site that has no more info than this. Im at a loss. I cant even find a LE report or any news reports. I came back in here hoping someone was having better luck than me.

I have been looking all over cyber space for him and everything Ive found leads me right back to WS and a houston missing person site that has no more info than this. Im at a loss. I cant even find a LE report or any news reports. I came back in here hoping someone was having better luck than me.

He's not missing, so why would he be listed on a missing site?

There's a little info on dates here: http://www.houstonunsolved.com/index.php/topic,323.msg522.html#msg522

I'm thinking that if she was an olympic competitor and ranked 5th in the federation she probably partook in a whole lot more matches in her run between 1997 and 2006. So there are probably a whole lot more dates, KWIM?

wow might be easier to go case by case rather than dates

Is there a general consensus on what to be looking for here?

LE released they are looking at other missing children cases.

Is it possible to put a bit of a profile together to narrow the cases somewhat?

wow might be easier to go case by case rather than dates

I dunno. She competed probably in dozens of matches and there are thousands of cold cases/unsolved homicides. Right now the only thing we may be able to track down is dates to go off of. I don't think we have enough info to create a usable profile by any stretch, so for now I would say dates would be a good place to start.

Trying to find pix of her as well would be good, older ones, possible from her boxing days, or old arrest records.

Do we know if MN has tattoos of any kind? Not sure which link I clicked earlier, above, but underneath a sketch it mentioned a possible Libra or scales of justice tattoo on the left forearm.

For those of you that were looking at the one sketch of the Lane Bryant suspect. Check out this mugshot. She has that same one braid minus the beads.

11bjckh.jpg

Has this been called in? I think it merits a call.

Another poster called it in.

Hmmmmm, appears MN changed her hairstyle in recent years. Something Tinley Park LE said the perp might do.

DATE CASE # VICTIM AGE
02/07/95 95-038147 CELIA LOYA 30
SUMMARY: The deceased was discovered dead in her residence in the 2800 block of Lake Champlain by her husband. The deceased had called her place of employment at approximately 0840 hours and advised that she would be running late, but did not give a reason why. The deceased’s husband tried contacting the deceased several times by phone and when she did not answer, he left his place of employment to check on her and discovered her dead in the bathroom. The deceased had been brutally beaten about the face and body. It appears that the deceased was confronted by her murderer as she was exiting her residence as she was found with her purse and car keys. Point of entry and point of exit was through the garage door as it had been found open by the deceased’s husband. The residence showed signs of a struggle, but no property appeared to be missing.

http://www.ci.el-paso.tx.us/police/cold_case_files.asp

Sarx.......I'm sure there are more boxing dates. But that's all I have. And I know there are burning cases everywhere, I just though the date and location was interesting because SHE might have seen the news and it gave her ideas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back