Is Ronald's sister Crystal C. living at 202 Green Lane?

Crystal Cummings (29)

Leesburg, FL
Weirsdale, FL
Crescent City, FL
Satsuma, FL

:eek: My goodness.. that is extremely interesting nms. But before I can wrap my tired decrepit brain cells around that possibility, I do have to say that in RL..I have a job that involves some skip tracing. (while I am extremely grateful for, the ungodly salaried :yuck: hours are killing me and leave me having to steal little WS moments..:snooty:.. :banghead:) and VERY often the info you find in searches, especially like in the white pages and such is not totally accurate. Quite frequently even in some of the other purchased software/programs (whatever you call it, I'm technology language challenged) that we use it's not either, but will give you bit's and pieces that you have to try and fit together... .

I'm wondering as Beatrice said.. if maybe Crystal C co-signed for Ronald although I just don't see her as the pillar of responsibility herself, but who knows? that's jmho
Or maybe she was using 202 Green Lane as a mailing address at one time...or she let Ronald put the utilities in her name..Dang, you know it's even possible that she lived there at one time. In these little towns like this it's been my experience that they play 'musical houses' lol and it's not uncommon for different members of a family to live in the same rental house at different times. Her name could pop up for any of those reasons OR ??? Now you have me really curious though! If it hasn't been figured out by tomorrow, I'll see what I can find @ work. We almost completely rely on SS# for best results though, but I'll give it a shot...Good find chi-ca, whether it means anything or not it sure is interesting! :yes::yes::yes:

Back in August, a woman named "JANE" had moved into the MH on Green Lane. url]http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/faith/news-article.aspx?storyid=144115&catid=295[/url

I think the reporter made it very clear that they were using "Jane" as a pseudonym.

Can somebody please explain the significance of this finding to me? I'm sure there's something pretty big behind it but I don't understand what.

The answer is probably staring me right in the face and I just haven't realized it yet. Thank you nomoresorrow for starting this thread as it sheds more light on the situation. :angel:

I think the reporter made it very clear that they were using "Jane" as a pseudonym.

Yes, "Jane" is a pseudonym, which was why I put it in parenthesis.

That said, there is a video on the page I linked with "Jane". Jane is clearly NOT Crystal Cummings.

I would not be surprised if there was a utility in her name at some point in time on Green Lane, and that is why her name popped up there. I have heard about people using other's info to get utilities - in order to not pay large deposits (if there is a balance in his/her own name, no credit, etc).

:eek: My goodness.. that is extremely interesting nms. But before I can wrap my tired decrepit brain cells around that possibility, I do have to say that in RL..I have a job that involves some skip tracing. (while I am extremely grateful for, the ungodly salaried :yuck: hours are killing me and leave me having to steal little WS moments..:snooty:.. :banghead:) and VERY often the info you find in searches, especially like in the white pages and such is not totally accurate. Quite frequently even in some of the other purchased software/programs (whatever you call it, I'm technology language challenged) that we use it's not either, but will give you bit's and pieces that you have to try and fit together... .

I'm wondering as Beatrice said.. if maybe Crystal C co-signed for Ronald although I just don't see her as the pillar of responsibility herself, but who knows? that's jmho
Or maybe she was using 202 Green Lane as a mailing address at one time...or she let Ronald put the utilities in her name..Dang, you know it's even possible that she lived there at one time. In these little towns like this it's been my experience that they play 'musical houses' lol and it's not uncommon for different members of a family to live in the same rental house at different times. Her name could pop up for any of those reasons OR ??? Now you have me really curious though! If it hasn't been figured out by tomorrow, I'll see what I can find @ work. We almost completely rely on SS# for best results though, but I'll give it a shot...Good find chi-ca, whether it means anything or not it sure is interesting! :yes::yes::yes:

All I can say is that this is the very same address/phone number search website I have always used to look up case players - I used it in the very beginning of this case - there was not a Crystal Cummings listed at 202 Green Lane... I have used it periodically over the past several months to check for updates and/or changes and to refresh my memory about who lives where... never has Crystal's name came up before at 202 Green Lane. If it had, I would have immediately, just as I did today, opened a thread to discuss it. I agree that information can be outdated on these sites but as I said before, Crystal's name has never come up before at 202 Green Lane. I also checked to see if there was any way that someone could change/alter the information listed on that particular website but I didn't see any options for that. If anyone sees otherwise please let me know.

JMHO -

All I can say is that this is the very same address/phone number search website I have always used to look up case players - I used it in the very beginning of this case - there was not a Crystal Cummings listed at 202 Green Lane... I have used it periodically over the past several months to check for updates and/or changes and to refresh my memory about who lives where... never has Crystal's name came up before at 202 Green Lane. If it had, I would have immediately, just as I did today, opened a thread to discuss it. I agree that information can be outdated on these sites but as I said before, Crystal's name has never come up before at 202 Green Lane. I also checked to see if there was any way that someone could change/alter the information listed on that particular website but I didn't see any options for that. If anyone sees otherwise please let me know.

JMHO -

BBM

You can register on whitepages.com

Actually, sometimes in order to actually get a phone number that they have, it will ask you to register your name & address. If you don't register, you do not get the number.

This is the link to register info:
http://www.whitepages.com/listing?s_cid=010101

It would be easy to fill in someone else's info. However, I doubt that is what happened here. I'm thinking there was a utility bill in her name for Green Lane. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one.

I'm wondering if it isn't updated. Do we know that Ron had the phone in his own name? I'm not trying to put Ron down here...but sometimes people don't pay their prior utilities on time and need someone to put the new ones in their name instead. Just a thought.

Back in August, a woman named "JANE" had moved into the MH on Green Lane.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/faith/news-article.aspx?storyid=144115&catid=295

atherella I'm well aware of when this woman moved into the MH on Green Lane (my saved pic, when it occurred, below) but I also recall reading something here (approx. 2 mos. ago) that she had moved out after only living there 2-3 months. I acknowledge that it is purely hearsay as I have never heard/read of it discussed in the news/in a news article. JMHO -

NewPicture104.jpg

I'm wondering if it isn't updated. Do we know that Ron had the phone in his own name? I'm not trying to put Ron down here...but sometimes people don't pay their prior utilities on time and need someone to put the new ones in their name instead. Just a thought.

I think anything is a possibility Kimster and I suppose that there's no way of knowing for sure unless your a local who can verify it - or not - for yourself.

JMHO -

Just from what I have read on the web, she doesn't strike me as doing this for herself, much less Ronald. I guess maybe her mother or g'mother could have given her the $$$. [Does she even have a job?]

Let's see, for water - no utility company acct req'd, I don't believe.

For the phone- did we ever see a land line phone # in the online incident report. [which for the record I cannot and will not vouch for]

For electricity - yes, would need a deposit unless the landlords included it in the rent.

Maybe cable, too.

Regardless, even if not legit, it's quite interesting that someone planted that lil Easter Egg to be found by internet sleuths.

jmo

JMHO -

bbm~

If you're sure that her name never showed up at that address before (and I don't doubt ya for a minute, you know that!) then that is extremely curious indeed. Most likely not relevant to HaLeigh's disappearance, but very odd and has my curiousity peaked...hmmmm..

Hmmm......a land line phone would open up a whole new can of worms for this part of the storyline:

And I walked to the kitchen, the back door was opened. So I ran back to my bedroom to get my cell phone to call Ronald

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/23/ng.01.html

Not to mention Misty allegedly turning off her phone after a fight with Ronald at 8:30 pm.

IF it were true, would it be relevant (Pondering) or significant (cjk2009) in relationship to HaLeigh's disappearance?

Here's my best answer - I don't know. I wish I could do better than that but honestly it evokes a whole mixture of thoughts and feelings for me. Do any of these thoughts and feelings have anything specifically to do with HaLeigh's disappearance? I don't know because, here again, if true, it's just another one of those things in this case, with this family, that makes you do a double-take. i.e., the timing of Ron & Misty's wedding... JMVHO -

For what it is worth in my notes dated 2/12/09 from reverse address search I have Crystal living at 202 Green. At the time I had no clue on relationships, and thought originally Crystal S and RC had been married at one time and it was her name - at the time I didn't know RC had a sister named Crystal.

For what it is worth in my notes dated 2/12/09 from reverse address search I have Crystal living at 202 Green. At the time I had no clue on relationships, and thought originally Crystal S and RC had been married at one time and it was her name - at the time I didn't know RC had a sister named Crystal.

Hi Busy, wow, I've never seen Crystal's name associated with 202 Green Lane. As I said earlier, since the beginning of this case I've done periodic address/phone searches on case players but I'm going to look thru my saved pics - I save alot of screenshots so maybe I saved one (or some) of my past search results. Do you use the same website search source as I do (link in my post) or a different one? Thanks --

To further confuse you, she was also registered as living on Rita all of 2008...

Don't trust white pages...it can be changed by anyone. They just type it in....I saw this with TN.

My last record of Crystal Cummings is Lady Lake. But since they are all Gypsies...who knows?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeAM
Back