Is sleepwalking a defense for murder?

My middle son had sleepwalking issues and he didn't recognize anyone while asleep. He would wonder the house and when I would find him he was terrified of all of us. He would fight to get away from us and the sheer terror of his expression scared the heck out of me. I was the only one he would respond too and only if I kept repeating his name for a few minutes. I think his name and my voice finally would wake him up and he would quit fighting....it was scary for sure. I had locks at the tops of my doors that just flipped over but only adults could reach so that my kids couldn't escape when I wasn't looking.

This is a real problem for some people . I personally have seen it not a murder i mean but my uncle walk out of his bed room around christmas time he was working alot of overtime back then the averege day was 12 hours and if you did the over time u were usually up to a 16 hour day .So I was at my cousins watching a movie and here comes my uncle with nothin but his tighty white's on , he comes right in to the living room walks over to the christmas tree and proceeds to piss all over the presents .LOL me and my cousin were like WTF is he doing we were laughing so hard but he didnt even notice us when he was done he made the motion even with his hand to flush and then walked back in to his bedroom .The next day we told him and he would not believe us there was no way he did that he said but we had proof look at the presents and he walked over near the tree and was in shock..HaHaHA I know in your story it was different someone was hurt and i wasn't trying to make it into a joke just wanted to share that sleepwalking really is a real thing...On another note though i have seen friends who's parents would put a lock on the fridge because thier kids or kid would speep walk and eat darn near everything in the fridge No joke.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back