Is TH Responsible in any way for the Disappearance of Kyron? **NO DISCUSSION**

Is TH Responsible for the Disappearance of Kyron?

• Yes

Votes: 321 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • No Clue

Votes: 86 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue.
But, I'm leaning more towards NO... I haven't seen any evidence that says she did anything to/with Kyron. However, the cell phone pings and failed polygraphs certainly make her look shady... but that could also be something completely different. It's hard to say.

The rumors circulating might make her appear to be a certain type of person, but I seriously don't think she is a kidnapper/murderer... not yet anyway.

As far as my opinion goes, it was a slam dunk "yes":

- LE not calling this an abduction etc. only missing/endangered told a whole lot. Status descriptions play a huge part in these kind of investigations (more often right than not).

- Last one to be seen with Ky

- Failing 3 polys, 1 at least in a specific area which leads me to believe she can be polyed for truthfulness.

- Truck towed twice

- Untruthfulness of where abouts due to pings & bank card

- Flyers with picture & truck

- RO granted & investigators shared "murder for hire" plot

- Oh yeah, and not to forget "very abnormal" behavior.

I voted yes.

She fits all the characteristics of a sociopath.
She is a scorned woman who wanted a new life and she was going to get it no matter what cost to anyone around her. It is all for her.

No Clue

I've only heard part of the story and can't make an informed decision until I hear the rest. At this juncture I wonder if the tale is wagging the dog.

My opinion only

I was told to connect the dots.

I did.

Yes, I think TMH is very involved in the disappearance of Kyron.

No clue. Although Terri has had problems with her marriage, theirs nothing to directly suggest theat she had a bad relationship with kyron or that she would cause harm to him.

No Clue

I've only heard part of the story and can't make an informed decision until I hear the rest. At this juncture I wonder if the tale is wagging the dog.

My opinion only

I voted no clue as well and this was exactly my reason.

I voted "no clue". I keep saying "It was her, why else would she act this way, do the things shes done?"
But then I REALLY look at the evidence all i see is a dysfunctional family, a step mom who likes to cheat and lie (she probly has done it the whole marriage), KH who I'm sure had no clue what his wife did while hes at work, and now that he knows he wants to hurt her HOWEVER he can. ( in press, taking baby, the RO, releasing info about sexting)
I don't know what evidence KH & DY have been told about or what extactly they know, but what they have released doesn't say to me TH did it, I see a woman who's a liar and cheat and has really bad ideas of whats appropret . This looks like a drop down dirty divorce at this point, to me.\
well this is just my opinon and that is why i voted that way

No clue, for all the reasons all the other 'no clues' gave above. I can't say definitely one way or the other at this point.

Actions speak a million times louder than words and although Terri herself has not spoken, her actions since poor Kyron disappeared speak VOLUMES imho. I vote yes.

I need a "heckifIknowmaybebutImaychangemymindagain" choice.....:blushing:

I have looked over and over at the video of Terri caressing her husband at the first press conference...looking up at him so affectionately, so beseechingly. Wasn't she adoring?

Yet, if the RO is to be believed, the police gave Kaine reason to understand this SAME cloying woman was attempting to have him murdered...cause his death...cease him to live.

The man she was hanging all over...arms lovingly around!

And now, there is apparently a neighbor who admits to participating in and has shown sexually explicit texts from Terri to himself in this very short period of time since that husband-adoring performance at the first Media conference.

I find this to be proof that the woman is deceptive....cunningly deceptive. Add to that that her story and her pings don't match and she has failed 2 Lie Detector tests...I voted "yes!"

I think she's involved, yes, and I have thought so since the first few days. I don't know what she did to/with Kyron exactly, but I do think she did something and everything that has happened since I formed that opinion has just solidified it for me. My money is on TH all the way.

I was suspicious at the very beginning when the report was that TH said she left Kyron at school in the hallway near his class just at the time school was starting, but there was no one else reporting they saw him at that time. The hall would have been filled with parents and students hurrying to class, but no one said, "Yeah, I saw her wave goodbye to him." Also, there was no report that he had even been in class when it started.
But that was just a strong suspicion.
The three things that really sealed it for me were (1) a certain post on her fb page that I don't think we can discuss, (2) her shifty, nervous, darting-eyed, clingy behavior at the first presser, and (3) the fact that her whereabouts after she left the school cannot be confirmed.
I'm sure she's guilty. I don't have a doubt.

I have no clue why I picked "no clue" because actually I am not clueless.:waitasec: However before I put myself in the same boat with "let's destroy this lady", I need some SOLID PROOF.:D

Just a reminder this is a list only thread. What that means is do not respond to other posts, just state your opinion and that's it.
Quoting someone else and saying I agree instead of posting your own reasons is totally fine. We just don't enter into discussion on this thread or challenge another post.
Thanks all.

One fact that I believe we have is LE stating that TH was the last person seen with Kyron. That was enough to convince me that she is involved.

I voted no clue because of all of the drama that has arisen daily in this case!! The most important issue to me is to find Kyron!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda