Is the fact that Terri hasn't been arrested indicative of lack of evidence?

Simply conjecture. A theory. Statistically, when a non-family member abducts a child there is most often a sexual attack. Also, I didn't mean to say that the landscaper would have committed that part of the crime; I meant the person who did the actual abduction. Since the landscaper also worked at Skyline K8, I figure if it was him, he was too clever to walk off with Ky personally.

Just all MOO. Possibly to stimulate further thinking.

I'd have to say that TH is the only one who has shown her sexual appetite for all to see.

I'd have to say that TH is the only one who has shown her sexual appetite for all to see.

That's the problem: how much media coverage has there been of the other public figures private lives, in this case their sex lives? Have we seen one picture of, say, the landscaper? Who supposedly conducted sexting similar to that of Michael Cook with Terry? That's a little window into him--a married man sexting with a married woman not his wife.

No, the spotlight has been pretty exclusively on Terri. I'd like to know a bit about some other folks as well. I know all I care to know about Terri.

Has it been determined for sure that TH's landscaper also worked at Skyline?

Has it been determined for sure that TH's landscaper also worked at Skyline?

It has. He was hired under a special grant under the auspices of the West Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District. A volunteer at the school wrote the grant to obtain funding to pay for some professional services; the rest of the grounds improvement was done by volunteer labor.

Wait a minute. If you want a MSM discussion about the landscaper working at Skyline K8, I don't know that I can find one for you. The info. might only be found in unpublished documents at this point.

So, since we can't discuss that aspect of the landscaper here, that leaves us with no knowledge that he worked at the school. Based on that, there would be no reason for him to fear being seen walking around on Science Fair day. Unless he planned to abduct a child and preferred to not be seen there that day.

It's just an idea to turn around in one's mind.

Is the fact that Terri hasn't been arrested indicative of lack of evidence?

While I am new here and by no means a super sleuth of any kind, I think I can add to this discussion a teeny bit. Keep in mind that the laws of each state are different, so my experience may differ from what can, may and might happen in a criminal proceeding in Oregon.

I had the opportunity to attend a trial recently, and observe the presentation of evidence by the district attorney. It was a murder trial confirmation.

The evidence presented by far outweighed the little known bits of evidence that had been reported in the msm here. I was truly impressed and surprised at the amount of evidence presented from the investigation, that had never been released to the media. There was evidence from places I had never even considered.

In this particular case, a plea of guilty had been entered (finally) by the defendant. Our state laws require that when a guilty plea is entered, the evidence must be presented to a jury to confirm the guilty plea. Therefore, all we got was the short version. I can only imagine what the full fledged trial would have been like and what additional evidence there would have been.

So the question in my mind, at least, is answered by a resounding no. We will not know what evidence exists until there is a trial proceeding. And even then there may be evidence that we will not be privy to, as it could possibly not be allowed under the rules of law in Oregon, but which may have been used to gather additional pieces of the story that began on June 4, when Kyron, the little guy that stole my heart and brought me here, vanished.

Just my two cents worth of an opinion.

Terri, where is Kyron?

Nice post, and I'll just betcha there is a lot of evidence/information we will never be privy to. Problem with that is, some of it goes completely against the grain - take the Mainline Murders, where 2 people, Jay Smith and William Bradford, were convicted. Smith was exonerated BECAUSE of the evidence no one was privy to except LE, who hid it.

Two-edged sword here, in my humble opinion.

Indeed, I agree with you Trident, that double edged swords do exist. My prayer this day is that there is honesty and integrity among those who are conducting the investigation into Kyron's vanishing. Without it, there is no true justice, only railroading, which should only be practiced by our train systems.

Only my opinion.

Where is Kyron?

LE may well have evidence against TH, but apparently they do not have enough evidence. I would go as far as to say they still don't know what happened to him and what they believe happened is still based on theories and perhaps, what they believe to be motive. I also think they would be calling this a murder investigation if they truly had proof of death.

LE may well have evidence against TH, but apparently they do not have enough evidence. I would go as far as to say they still don't know what happened to him and what they believe happened is still based on theories and perhaps, what they believe to be motive. I also think they would be calling this a murder investigation if they truly had proof of death.

Of death, or anything else.

I believe they were "guided" in the beginning - since then they just keep marching down the yellow brick road because of the vast amount of money that's been spent - at those prices, do they dare be wrong? Or admit it anyway?

My opinion only

Of death, or anything else.

I believe they were "guided" in the beginning - since then they just keep marching down the yellow brick road because of the vast amount of money that's been spent - at those prices, do they dare be wrong? Or admit it anyway?

My opinion only

LOL! And just for you, here's one of my favorite Lily Tomlin quotes:

"No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up."

Well, I do understand how MCSO got started out on the track they did. And now I'm seeing that they have so little else to go on. It could have even been a stranger. Wearing a disguise, to boot. That'd be about the worst case scenario as far as solving the crime.

Look how gracefully they might be able to recover now, though. The FBI has committed fairly heavily. So, if the crime can't be defined and solved now, at least they can say, "Well, see, even the FBI couldn't solve it." And hope that people don't notice that anyone coming in at this late date is at a decided disadvantage.

It's so disappointing, enraging, and sorrowful. It's really hard for me to make peace with the fact that sometimes things like this just happen. And can't be fixed. We shall see.

I think the best thing for everyone is if the FBI agents who have been recently assigned are brand new to the case and willing to start over, UNLESS LE has so much evidence that the case literally can't point to any other suspect. But they need to eliminate all sex offenders, not just to protect themselves at trial, but because it needs to be done. They need to look at every possibility as if it could be true, not just because they are scared of TH's lawyer.

Again, unless the evidence they have is so convincing for nothing else to be possible...but that does not seem to be the case right now. Until they can say with confidence that TH is responsible for taking Kyron away from school, they really can't say what didn't happen. And if they are so sure of that, kidnapping charges are applicable.

I do think TH is probably the person to look at, if for no other reason than they can't seem to get past her, as far as we know. But if we take away what Desiree and Kaine have said, what is there, really? A child left in a crowded school who vanishes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back