Is there an Accomplice and should there be immunity?

Was There an Accomplice?

• Yes

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 151 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested in that comment you saw...do you think you can find it again and post it???

That would reinforce things for me, even though I truly don't need it, I've felt it for along while.

The thing about the pants being washed, at that point it wasn't deemed a crime scene and IMO, CA should have known better to leave them as they were but CA couldn't help herself..

IIRC, LA had limited immunity at one point, I don't think it's ongoing! I also remember when LE had said, LA knows what he's done? That I do beleive was in reference to ICA's computer and the blue screen of death. Also all her emails from before June 15th, were deleted, which I guess he may have done...LA falling off the radar, his silence speaks loudly! He can't show it or CA would disown him. They must all be on the same page, JMHO..

Back to the question...No ICA did not have an accomplice, this was all her. After the fact, she's has her family but all that CA has said/done seems to be sabotaging ICA...it all will come together at trial. JA/ LDB will lay the foundation and we will hear their involvement...I'd never put myself in a position to be arrested as she has. She's broken many laws and LE looked the other way far too much. Unless they did it puposely to not cause an uproar like the one with the protesters wanted ICA arrested for murder..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Here you go my friend:

"Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"

Cindy Anthony on My Space ( since has been deleted). She confirmed under oath at the civil deposition that she is the author of this post.

”If she knowingly gave the investigators the wrong hairbrush, then I think there’s enough elasticity in this statute that one could bring a charge of obstructing justice,” Schaeffer said.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News that she’s not afraid of being arrested. Eyewitness News also found out that it is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.

So is this “obstructing justice?” Eyewitness News looked up the legal definition: “An attempt to interfere with the administration of the courts, the judicial system or law enforcement officers, including threatening witnesses, improper conversations with jurors, hiding evidence, or interfering with an arrest. Such activity is a crime.” "

RAW VIDEO: http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

WFTV.com NEWS Wednesday, November 26, 2008 – updated: 8:42 am

IMO both GA & CA knew ICA did something bad to Caylee and probably LA too. Although they were not directly an accomplice they did everything they could to cover up after the fact. I think that CA cleaned the car and anything else that she could get her hands on. So it is most definitely obstruction of justice at the very least. It makes me ill and very angry to even think about it!!

The myspace entry was very telling also!

Here you go my friend:

"Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"

Cindy Anthony on My Space ( since has been deleted). She confirmed under oath at the civil deposition that she is the author of this post.

”If she knowingly gave the investigators the wrong hairbrush, then I think there’s enough elasticity in this statute that one could bring a charge of obstructing justice,” Schaeffer said.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News that she’s not afraid of being arrested. Eyewitness News also found out that it is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.

So is this “obstructing justice?” Eyewitness News looked up the legal definition: “An attempt to interfere with the administration of the courts, the judicial system or law enforcement officers, including threatening witnesses, improper conversations with jurors, hiding evidence, or interfering with an arrest. Such activity is a crime.” "

RAW VIDEO: http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

WFTV.com NEWS Wednesday, November 26, 2008 – updated: 8:42 am

Again!
:bow:
Where would we be without you! Thank you for all you do.

FWIW, I never could take Cindy's word to be the truth for what she found in the car, what she washed, or what she gave to LE that was supposedly in the car. I think she lied about it all. Just like with the hairbrush. I believe there was evidence that was destroyed, like THE roll of duct tape. I believe the cover-up began after the 911 call. Casey herself could have removed items from the car before LE showed up after the call. Any of the A's could have. Intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg