ISSUES JVM - Mon., Jan 19, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
More of that video........."why's she crying already?"

NOT "WHAT happened, is Caylee found.....???"

Laughing & giggling over her mother's pain rather than empathy.

"Tape should be called Lunatics R Us"

You hit the nail right on the head imo . LOL , someone finally got it right !

We have all waited, prayed and begged for a miracle that little Caylee would be found. Caylee has a hero forever in RK. Thousands searched for her, but it took only one person to find her.
TES is low on funds, and many other people are out there, lost, dead in woods just like Caylee, and may not be lucky enough to have their hero find them. Tim's organization needs help to build back up their funds in order to continue searching for the lost, dead or alive.
Physically we may not be able to go on every single search with TES, but financially, it could very well be our last single dollar that helps to find someone missing. I am donating to TES tonight in memory of Caylee, and hope you will too!
God Bless Caylee..
And God Bless TES!

Kathy B-- what opportunity? LP said she knew she was about to get out. Could that be what she was referring to? Noone knows.

Respectfully snipped...
I think she was referring to July 15th, when she begged CA for 24 hours while CA was on the phone with 911. I think she is trying to get across to them that if they had just given her 24 more hours, she wouldn't be in jail. (Of course, we know that 24 more hours wouldn't have provided a live Caylee, but maybe an opportunity for KC to go into hiding)

Here is the part of the transcript from the jailhouse visit:

CINDY ANTHONY: We don't have the means to get you out anyway, sweetheart. We don't.

CASEY ANTHONY: I understand that, but the opportunity was there and it wasn't taken advantage of and...

CINDY ANTHONY: We didn't have an opportunity. I don't know where you're hearing that.

CASEY ANTHONY: Just give Dad the phone, please. I'm sorry. I don't want to get frustrated. Just give Dad the phone.

Oh, did you all catch that? "Somebody" mentioned their concern to the prosecutors that JB may be directing the case to be more dramatic in anticipation of entertainment deals!
I wonder if that "somebody" could be the A's and that's why LE was at the house on 1/16. Obviously, this is wild speculation on my part.

It'd be so cool if BC isn't in bed with JB and is cooly advising the A's that JB is over-hyping this for entertainment value to his own ends rather than putting his client before his fame and fortune.

That'd be poetic justice.

"If I had just wanted to get rid of her, I would have given her to my mother"...Or something close to that effect is what she told LE on JULY 16th. Key words here "If I had just wanted to get rid of her..." This statement uttered after they insinuated/questioned her as to whether or not she may have SOLD her daughter. Normal response? NOT. Confession. IMO - TOTALLY. She basically stated her motive. She didn't "just want to get rid of her", she wanted to do more. And the more (IMO) was to harm/hurt/defy her mother! She said as much in this interview. Why look for more!?

MOO

Great point! :clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads