Issues, with Jane Valez Mitchell, Thursday 12/18/08

Thank you, thank you, thank you.:blowkiss:

To add, I have seen the meter reader criticized too, for not going to the bag.'

You don't just go to something in the Florida woods.

It does not matter that it is in a populated urban neighborhood. People have patches of woods in their own yards through which human travel is impossible.

These types of places are so dense, thickly overgrown with hostile killer vegetation, and dense razor sharp growth, you cannot get through without tools and equipment.

Whatever is the little thing that assists him in reading a meter, it is not a laser which can clear a path through a jungle -like growth which can tear a person apart.

On top of that there are loads of venomous snakes, along with an assortment of poisonous spiders, including but not limited to very well camouflaged scorpions. Some of these can inflict serious damage with one bite. They can be fatal to a compromised immune system or to one "under the weather. ".

Again, all this that I have just described, can be found in people's yards.
When the area is more isolated or separated from daily human activity, the wild life is more prevalent and the vegetation is more out of control.

Factoring in that there are geographical inclines in the area, that generally will mean that you can expect to be sinking into camouflaged areas of deep mud, slimey stuff, and swarming infestations...all available for your added discomfort.

I'm done.:blowkiss: (for now:))

Awesome Post!....and right on the money!

posted on another thread also- (bolded by me) hoping one of supersleuths will see it-

Okay, the JVM thread is all abuzz, due to reports that the Aug trash bag (by the side of the road, and smelly?) was grey and the Remains trash bag being black.

Can one of the supersleuthers that knows how to access police reports, that I think are public record, see what can be found about any incident in that area Aug, 11, 12 and/or 13? Might go well towards stomping out some of the speculation and conspiracy theories that are flying.

My theory- In August, IF there was a grey trash bag by the road, not JUST a smell, LE may have checked it, found a dead pet dumped and let it go as that, without giving info to meter reader. All he knows is that he called, they responded (one or more of those days) said we'll take it from here and that was it as far as he knew. IF there was just a smell, LE may have checked it and found a bag with dead animal remains, or just a rotting animal, chalked the smell up to that and may or may not have even filed a report. Jump to Dec. Meter reader is back on regular route, water in area is down now, may or not have had to pee, goes into woods, maybe pokes around out of curiousity, finds BLACK bag, calls it in to supervisor to report, since he knows he already called LE in Aug and doesn't want them to just ignore him as a repeat crank about the same area. And there ya go...Taa Daa!

:clap: :clap: ITA! :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back