Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 01.08.09

No matter where Mr. K comes into the picture, it's interesting that just when the Defense has their backs against the wall for not picking up discs with leads on a living Caylee, and with the prospect of attempting to follow every lead, or at least give the impression that they're seriously doing that to convince everyone they believe Caylee is alive - then the remains are discovered. Just saying it's interesting, that's all.

Well I gotta give that defense attorney that-----------guy-----girl-------I can see that. Wow think thats the first time that I've conceded when it comes to JB/KC

Is the hearing about ZG online somewhere? I was surprised truTV didn't cover it. And what about the 2nd hearing this afternoon - was it broadcast? Thanks for the help - been at work.

miss KC is looking a bit chubby... must be all those reeses... i find it odd how someone can indulge when they are on trial for murdering their child. while claiming theyre innocent. i wanted to slap that smug look off of her face. what a horrible excuse for a mother. i hope the prison guards turn their back long enough for another inmate to make her their b*%ch

No matter where Mr. K comes into the picture, it's interesting that just when the Defense has their backs against the wall for not picking up discs with leads on a living Caylee, and with the prospect of attempting to follow every lead, or at least give the impression that they're seriously doing that to convince everyone they believe Caylee is alive - then the remains are discovered. Just saying it's interesting, that's all.

Deputy you are so right!

thank you for clarifying she did not see the pics today of the remains- boy Jean sure made an OOPS when she said that- guess it goes along with all the other "OOPS" in this case

Is the hearing about ZG online somewhere? I was surprised truTV didn't cover it. And what about the 2nd hearing this afternoon - was it broadcast? Thanks for the help - been at work.

hey Andy - I wasn't available to record the ZFG hearing this morning, but recorded the 1:30 hearing and have uploaded most of them (still uploading) to YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/floridakatz

Thank you all for the play by play of the show.I don't have cable tv, so i really appreciate when you all give details of the show.:cool:

I gotta give myself a time out - this next case just puts me right over the top - "gross sexual imposition" !!!!!!!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

KC actually saw the pics today of Caylee's skeletal remains?

yeah.
i've heard she showed no emotions.:mad:

i wasn't able to see but a few minutes of the hearing but, i did tape it. so i'll be watching it later.
i also heard the a's were no shows?

hmmm.

well, Nancy is on in a minute. can't wait to hear what she has to say.

:cow:

thank you for clarifying she did not see the pics today of the remains- boy Jean sure made an OOPS when she said that- guess it goes along with all the other "OOPS" in this case

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. jvm misspoke huh?

Now i'll really just have to watch the tape.

:waitasec:

Is kc chubby or was that bullet proof attire under shirt???
See how she flirted and smiled at JB at the end?

I know exactly what you're saying and I agree - but I also think, on the other hand, it gives JB an advantage to look naive. Sort of someone to be pitied (not that anyone here at WS necessarily would pity him, but I hope you know what I mean).

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

OK...so this cutesy schtick was all fine and dandy when JB was just getting his first taste of the limelight with his poor innocent client back in July and we didn't have a dead body. But now...it just makes him look absurd and completely unprofessional. He should be taking on a much more sober and serious countenance, understanding the very grave task he has in providing a U.S. constitution guaranteed defense for a young woman who so very apparently committed a most heinous crime.

At the very least, show some respect to Caylee.
---------------
If I knew where I'd email him.
She is not a girl ~ she is a woman.
She is his client and should be referred to as such.

No, no pictures were shown to her in court that I know of. I watched the whole thing and never saw her look at anything but Jose's face.

If you watch it closely she also checked out his rear end:waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname