Issues with Specific Thread Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say - just go back to the Gen.D threads and see the number who were there (is that number recorded? - hope so) and compare that to these various threads now... there are a handful of posters on a thread at any one time. I cannot remember what thread I read last and what thread something was posted on.... When something was posted on the GD thread - within a minute or two there were comments, answers to questions, etc. Now, you can wait several minutes and nothing has changed..... I REALLY, REALLY appeal to the moderators to PLEASE, PLEASE restore the GD board. This has taken my enjoyment of reading and posting and turned it into confusion and frustration. Thank you for considering the pleas for our GD board back!

I agree. I haven't even bothered to read or post anywhere since the shut-down because I don't have the time to check 15 different topics to see if anyone posted a new thought or theory. With a GD topic, it's easy to remember the last page you finished reading then start there the next time you log on. I have not read why the decision was made to discontinue the GD board, but I would assume it had something to do with heated discussion? Anytime you have death of a child involved, there will be heart-felt emotion and heated debate, imo.

Anyway, one vote for the GD board here. Do we get to vote or was the decision final?

Alright, we are closing up here. LOL! This thread was supposed to be for ideas on how to stay on topic in specific threads. That's all. LOL!

It wasn't supposed to be a debate thread. LMBO.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member