It Can't Happen Here - 2nd Edition - Answers In The Sand

Yes, but since there is no crime, I don't think LE can just come into your home and start searching and seizing, That is illegal search and seizure.

What crime did he commit? I am simply going by what is legal, not moral. Fortunately, MN changed the law, but Heinrich is grandfatherd in, He cannot be prosecuted for Jared.

Let us say that you shoplifted something when you were 20 and now you are 40? Can LE get a warrant to search your home for the object? Of course not. Same with Heinrich, Is it right? No. But I believe it may be the law

Yes, but since there is no crime, I don't think LE can just come into your home and start searching and seizing, That is illegal search and seizure.

What crime did he commit? I am simply going by what is legal, not moral. Fortunately, MN changed the law, but Heinrich is grandfatherd in, He cannot be prosecuted for Jared.

Let us say that you shoplifted something when you were 20 and now you are 40? Can LE get a warrant to search your home for the object? Of course not. Same with Heinrich, Is it right? No. But I believe it may be the law

There was a crime. His dna was all over the victims clothes. This crime is confirmed.

Yes, there was the crime. But it is beyond the statute of limitations. So I do not believe LE could go in and search and seize based on the crime that was no longer able to be brought to justice.

Yes, there was the crime. But it is beyond the statute of limitations. So I do not believe LE could go in and search and seize based on the crime that was no longer able to be brought to justice.

So basically Heinrich is getting set free and then he'll hit them with a huge lawsuit because all of his property has been sold and they even now pinned Wetterling on him in falsely naming him a POI in that case.

You know when you think back to heinrichs brother going and removing all of the property from daniels house and then selling it, did Daniel seriously give him permission to do this?, or was he actually burglarizing the place and thats why he told the media to get the hell away.

Yes, he may go free because LE could not legally get the info. But that is my interpretation of what is happening.

I know from having been involved with a govt entity, if there is no law, there is nothing to be done even though something should be a crime.

That is why law books are so huge. Someone is always trying to find a loophole. Lawmakers try to fix the loophole

Did Heinrich get the loophole? Maybe

We are taking for granted the defense argument as being correct, as I understand it, the Defenses job is to challenge everything and attempt to find legal standing to throw out everything. Why I say this is, the prosecution's argument to get a search warrant could have been, We finally know DH was Jared's assaulter and we have always believed that the same person took Jacob. Therefore we would we are looking for ... items of Jacob's we believe he might have.

I don't believe the search warrant was 100% relied on to find evidence to convict DH of Jared, they have that. But they were looking for evidence to find Jacobs guy and they had three pieces of evidence (maybe not enough for conviction, but a search warrant. 1. DH foot prints at scene 2. DH tire tracks at scene. 3. He took Jared which was a similar crime.

So call me naive but, I don't see the search warrant being tossed out.

Yeah I think you nailed it. When the DNA came back, Heinrich and the case of Jared was spoken for. They descended on that house to find anything of interest for the Wetterling case and they got surprised. But there was nothing that further tied him to Jacob. Does a man who once had a gun, suddenly have no guns or ammunition in his possession? Because there were no guns or ammo found. In Jacobs case there was a gun.

I don't think everyone thought Jared and Jacob had the same abductor, There was a huge look af DAH which was even implied on the program THE HUNT

I don't think everyone thought Jared and Jacob had the same abductor, There was a huge look af DAH which was even implied on the program THE HUNT

But there were enough similarities between Jared's and Jacob's abductions that it was worthwhile to investigate whether the two cases had the same perp.

But there were enough similarities between Jared's and Jacob's abductions that it was worthwhile to investigate whether the two cases had the same perp.

It's scary similar, but what does the gravel driveway say? Show us a seperation in tire treads with at least two of the said 4 vehicles. Demand evidence!

It's scary similar, but what does the gravel driveway say? Show us a seperation in tire treads with at least two of the said 4 vehicles. Demand evidence!

Yes! I want to see everything on the driveway. Where were the tracks? Where were the footprints? Where were they in relation to each other? Honestly, I can't understand why this information is not being shared. What are we missing? Why would LE not show this evidence?

Yes! I want to see everything on the driveway. Where were the tracks? Where were the footprints? Where were they in relation to each other? Honestly, I can't understand why this information is not being shared. What are we missing? Why would LE not show this evidence?

They knew who Jareds perp was in 1989 but let him slip past the statute of limitations. I think they know who Jacobs perp is too, and the same is happening.

They knew who Jareds perp was in 1989 but let him slip past the statute of limitations. I think they know who Jacobs perp is too, and the same is happening.

Really? This is what you think? You must have a theory behind this. I don't want to sound naïve, but WHY would they do this? And, for that matter, if they don't want the perp held accountable, why bother with them at all... why even go after them after the statute of limitations is past?

Really? This is what you think? You must have a theory behind this. I don't want to sound naïve, but WHY would they do this? And, for that matter, if they don't want the perp held accountable, why bother with them at all... why even go after them after the statute of limitations is past?

Dah ratted him out. They suddenly had heinrich, the car, the scanner yet acted to the public as if they had nothing for 25 year. Feel similar to Jacobs case? Share more information you can share now!

Why just let it go? That makes zero sense especially when you have smart parents who demand answers

Thought you were a champion of LE........?

Dah ratted him out. They suddenly had heinrich, the car, the scanner yet acted to the public as if they had nothing for 25 year. Feel similar to Jacobs case? Share more information you can share now!

Up until a month or so ago....I had discounted DAH. But I now wonder about his alibi and his connection to the Heinrichs. And I do wonder what Heinrich knows. He denied involvement in Jared's case but evidence speaks otherwise......he denies the same in Jacob's case.

Sorry, maybe I'm misunderstanding......if LE knew who Jared's perp was in 1989 then why did DAH need to rat him out 25 years later?

Sorry, maybe I'm misunderstanding......if LE knew who Jared's perp was in 1989 then why did DAH need to rat him out 25 years later?

It's my understanding that LE talked to Hart in October and November of 89. He then told LE that Heinrich had taken Jared, and he was absolutely right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back