It is raining SPIDERS in Brazil

Thanks for that, princesspjs, or I wouldn't have clicked - awh, sweet that they weren't killing them. Love the tag line btw, LOL.

Dan, that's exactly why a lot of folsk don't mind them, they're like mozzie vacuums. Oh and - blow a little snow this way, will you? Blimmin' hot here! No floods, thank goodness, like poor old QLD. They've had a rough time of it, this past few years.

No spider rain, either. It's all good. :D

nosysw - awh - keep the Barrier Reef on your list tho. No spiders in the sea! Ofc, there's jellyfish.. stonefish.. scorpionfish... stingrays...poisonous octopus (I saw one at my local beach a couple summers ago, so cute!).. and sharks.

Definitely no spiders, tho. =P

Thanks for that, princesspjs, or I wouldn't have clicked - awh, sweet that they weren't killing them. Love the tag line btw, LOL.

Dan, that's exactly why a lot of folsk don't mind them, they're like mozzie vacuums. Oh and - blow a little snow this way, will you? Blimmin' hot here! No floods, thank goodness, like poor old QLD. They've had a rough time of it, this past few years.

nosysw - awh - keep the Barrier Reef on your list tho. No spiders in the sea! Ofc, there's jellyfish.. stonefish.. scorpionfish... stingrays...poisonous octopus (I saw one at my local beach a couple summers ago, so cute!).. and sharks.

But, that's where Steve Irwin was killed. I was so sad when that happened. I had watched all of his shows and felt like I kind of knew him since he included so much of his family and personal life in the show. I'm still sad that he's gone. :( I really would like to visit his zoo some day.

Did I use the word correctly? Fussbucketry. LOL! I want to change the fuss to something that rhymes with buck...I might end up making a whole new word soon. hehehe.

I think you forgot the deadly box jellyfish.
smiley-scared002.gif

Emus can't protect you from box jellyfish!
smiley-scared002.gif

But, that's where Steve Irwin was killed. I was so sad when that happened. I had watched all of his shows and felt like I kind of knew him since he included so much of his family and personal life in the show. I'm still sad that he's gone. :( I really would like to visit his zoo some day.

I miss him too. I can't watch crocodile hunter anymore without missing him. I'm serious about that too. He was a one of a kind man.

I hate to admit this, but I found this funny after being offended for a couple of seconds. The audience gave a slight boo-groan to the comedian. He answered; "What too soon"

What he said was; "That's about as surprising, as finding out Steve Irwin was killed by an animal attack."

Tbh, most Australians I know thought of him as a bit of an idiot. Especially since his wife was bitten by a highly venomous snake on film, and he kept the cameras rolling.. and few people here say "Crikey!" anymore. Oh, and the poking dangerous wildlife thing.

But he was certainly entertaining and big-hearted, and did a lot for conservation and wildlife awareness, which was always his goal. I'm glad his family have kept the zoo going.

Here's another group, working toward International awareness of our \native animals, bless 'em:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy_TB6onHVE"]Deadly Animals (Come to Australia) - YouTube[/ame]

Tbh, most Australians I know thought of him as a bit of an idiot. Especially since his wife was bitten by a highly venomous snake on film, and he kept the cameras rolling.. and few people here say "Crikey!" anymore. Oh, and the poking dangerous wildlife thing.

But he was certainly entertaining and big-hearted, and did a lot for conservation and wildlife awareness, which was always his goal. I'm glad his family have kept the zoo going.

Here's another group, working toward International awareness of our \native animals, bless 'em:

Deadly Animals (Come to Australia) - YouTube

:thumb: The emu ending.

Because they eat their weight in mosquitoes every day. I might be this / close to allowing them to stay and getting over my fears.

That is disturbing isn't it. Don't worry the emus will protect you.

Are you majorly snowed in now? We got about 13 inches and the storm has passed. After seeing the movie, I never would have thought Nemo was such an :butthead: hole.

Hate mosquitos but still couldn't deal with spiders. I stay out of places that have too many mosquitos. We went to a beautiful island off SC a couple years ago and left two days early cos there were just too many mosquitos. There were also alligators wandering around everywhere, but I didn't mind that at all.

It is too bad they named that storm Nemo. He really was such a cool guy, lol!

We only got about 10 inches. If it was a work day I would have said: We got 10 INCHES :eek:

I'll take water creatures any day over spiders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back