It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see a child crying alone in store, I cry right along with them until Mommie comes. When I hear a "code Adam" called in a mall, I get chills.

I long for the days when I could hold my babies and rock them until whatever was wrong was made right.

Ever once in a while, a story comes along that just captures the attention of everyone who hears it. Everyone has an opinion and a theory, but everyone wants to hear the next report, too. Caylee has been that spark. If she ever comes home alive, there will be dancing in the streets! If not, there must be justice. Be comfortable, little one.

There have been other missing children, but for some reason, Caylee has captured my heart. My daughter will be four this Sunday (9/14). Since I have been following Caylee's case, I hug and kiss her more often, and am more tolerant of her shortcomings. I fear sweet, precious Caylee is no longer with us, but, if anything, her case reminds us to be continuously thankful of the lives of the sweet young ones we have in our trust. God Bless you Caylee, we will never forget you!

I just loved Nate's description on NG tonight of Caylee!

"What's up dude?"

How cute is that??

She is with the angels now, safe and warm. I hope they find her body soon and put her to rest.

It is all about Caylee. I wish al the people that complain about how badly the family is treated and how awful the protesters are, how sick people are for going through their trash, how pre-judged casey is, how annoying the media is, how mean LE is, how they aren't doing their job....remember this is all Casey's fault. She caused it, she won't tell the truth, and no one in that family cares. Poor Caylee. It's all about Caylee. We just want Caylee back, and we will go away.

Little Boy Blue
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]by Eugene Field (1850-1895)[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]The little toy dog is covered with dust,[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]But sturdy and stanch he stands;[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]And the little toy soldier is red with rust,[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]And his musket moulds in his hands.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]Time was when the little toy dog was new,[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]And the soldier was passing fair;[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]And that was the time when our Little Boy Blue[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]Kissed them and put them there. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]"Now, don't you go till I come," he said,[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]"And don't you make any noise!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]So, toddling off to his trundle-bed,[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]He dreamt of the pretty toys;[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]And, as he was dreaming, an angel song[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]Awakened our Little Boy Blue---[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]Oh! the years are many, the years are long,[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]But the little toy friends are true! [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]Ay, faithful to Little Boy Blue they stand,[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]Each in the same old place---[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]Awaiting the touch of a little hand,[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]The smile of a little face;[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]And they wonder, as waiting the long years through[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]In the dust of that little chair,[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]What has become of our Little Boy Blue,[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Book Antiqua,Times New Roman]Since he kissed them and put them there.[/FONT]

I know it's about a little boy, but when I saw Caylee's room on Greta and all her little toys there, I thought of this poem :(

My heart aches for this precious child... Though I "wish" she was still on this earth if she was with one's that may bring harm to her then I prefer her to be with God in heaven.. and I believe she is..... It tears my heart into pieces along with so many other's who "don't" know her but none the less.. She is precious, a child of God who was not given a chance to choice the path in her life :( Soooooo very sad..

....someone made a comment on here weeks ago about Caylee's lil' *whatch-u-talkin'-bout-willis?* expression.... that is my fav pic of her also.... & the one where she's in the car seat with her doll in the baseball cap.... She is absolutely precious & just looks so spirited & funny for her age! :) I wish so bad I could help look also

Caylee has most certainly CAPTURED MILLIONS of hearts...I hope and pray wherever this sweet child is (with the angels) she feels the LOVE for her and for some reason, I just know in my heart she does..

Caylee has became "America's baby" though not sure why some do and other's don't. She is a doll, I cannot hardly look at the picture of her that is the "most broadcast". She commands the camera, some are born with it, others aren't.. What a sweetheart she is! GOD BLESS YOU SWEET BABY CAYLEE

Yesterday I heard this song, my little girl wanted me to put the CD in on the way to driving her to school. After I dropped her off, this song from Miley Cyrus came on - I dont know why it got to my soul like it did, but I guess you'd have to hear it to appreciate it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZrgJat-pJw
its a pretty song, tears rolled down my face maybe three or four times yesterday for little Caylee, I must of played this song 30 times ( I did!) I couldnt believe that this little sweetie has captivated me for this long. If anyone has heard this, it will take you to that place in your heart- searching hoping, wondering about her. I hope for closure in this case - it would be so unfair to her memory!

"Bottom Of The Ocean"

It's been in the past for a while
I get a flash and I smile
Am I crazy?
Still miss you baby

It was real, it was right
But it burned to have to survive
All that's left is
All these ashes

Where does the love go?
I don't know
When it's all set and done
How could I be losing you forever?
After all the time we spent together

I have to know why
I had to lose you
Now you've just become
Like everything I'll never find again
At the bottom of the ocean

Do do do
Do do do do

In a dream you appeared
For a while you were here
So I keep sleeping
Just to keep you with me

I'll draw a map
Connect the dots
With all the memories that I've got
What I'm missing
I'll keep re-living

Where does the love go?
I don't know
When it's all set and done
How could I be losing you forever?
After all the time we spent together

I have to know why
I had to lose you
Now you've just become
Like everything I'll never find again
At the bottom of the ocean

[speaking:]
This is it
Let go
Breathe...

[sung:]
You'll have to love me
For me, baby, to ever understand
Just know of the time that we both had
And I don't ever want to see you sad, be happy
Cause I don't want to hold you
If you don't want to tell me you love me babe
Just know I'm gonna have to walk away
I'll be big enough for both of us to say, be happy
Do do do do (be happy)
Do do do do do do do (be happy)
Be happy
Mmmm....
Be happy

:blowkiss:

Fly, fly little wing
Fly beyond imagining
The softest cloud, the whitest dove
Upon the wind of heaven's love
Past the planets and the stars
Leave this lonely world of ours
Escape the sorrow and the pain
And fly again.
Fly, fly precious one
Your endless journey has begun
Take your gentle happiness
Far too beautiful for this
Cross over to the other shore
There is peace forevermore
But hold this memory bittersweet
Untill we meet.
Fly, fly do not fear
Don't waste a breath, don't shed a tear
Your heart is pure, your soul is free
Be on your way, don't wait for me
Above the universe you'll climb
On beyond the hands of time
The moon will rise, the sun will set
But I won't forget.
Fly, fly little wing
Fly where only angels sing
Fly away, the time is right
Go now, find the light.

Law girl41, have never heard the song but the veruses are so sweet! I too think of this sweet baby and the emtions of a precious, helpless child are overwhelming x 10. I could not in my LIFE live thru this, not trying to be ugly but for Casey's sake it is a very good thing she is not my child.. The sad thing is, not counting Caylee, is that the relationship is apparently SOOO bad that the parents cannot or will not reach her... that is mind-boogling to me! My son's (though they were way-ward teens) are SOOO opposite of Casey! It is hard to fathom how a family can became that ill!

l_58b63c1330cf55abad8c86f9e6cffb7a.jpg

Beautiful Caylee, I loved what Nate said about you on Nancy Grace. He said you were very smart and that you could count up to 45 in spanish from watching Dora the Explorer. He also said that him and Cameron were asleep and you were trying to wake them up by tapping on a drum pad that you got from TonE. I thought that was so sweet and I'm still praying that you'll be found precious girl! :blowkiss:

Fly, fly little wing
Fly beyond imagining
The softest cloud, the whitest dove
Upon the wind of heaven's love
Past the planets and the stars
Leave this lonely world of ours
Escape the sorrow and the pain
And fly again.
Fly, fly precious one
Your endless journey has begun
Take your gentle happiness
Far too beautiful for this
Cross over to the other shore
There is peace forevermore
But hold this memory bittersweet
Untill we meet.
Fly, fly do not fear
Don't waste a breath, don't shed a tear
Your heart is pure, your soul is free
Be on your way, don't wait for me
Above the universe you'll climb
On beyond the hands of time
The moon will rise, the sun will set
But I won't forget.
Fly, fly little wing
Fly where only angels sing
Fly away, the time is right
Go now, find the light.

aww this made me cry .. this is SO beautiful .. she is definatly an angel

I have been a member for a long time but don't post much but read alot. But right now I feel like I want to send this little girl my love. Although I believe she is so full of love from heaven and us and I hope and pray that she is found. At first I believed that she was buried but now I think "it" may have thrown her away like trash. Either way she is and was loved by more people than she could ever imagine on earth. God love ya Caylee.

You are lioved no matter where you are by more people than you can imagine. It would be wonderful to see your smiling face in person again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$