I'm here for you, Caylee.

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

Pretty, pretty princess :)

:blowkiss:

"The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried."

Happy Thanksgiving, sweet girl. Wish you were here to see the big Thanksgiving Day parade. It was so exciting! And lots of fun. And at the end, Santa came to town! How I wish you were here for the Christmas season, Caylee.

I'm here for you, sweet girl, and still thinking of you every day.

There are so many people here on WS just for you, Caylee. I hope you can see all of them. I hope you can know that they care about you. I am so sorry that your family seems not to care about you any more. I hope if you know what's going on down here, that seeing all the people who do care, and who are working so hard to find and tell your story, helps to make you feel better. I wish I could make it all better for you, sweetheart. I'm so sorry. You deserve better.

You're very special to me, and to many, many people.

Caylee, you had the prettiest smile. You were just the cutest little girl.

I'm still here for you. I think about you every single day.

I haven't seen this posted . With all the new info I may have missed it , this is so sweet ! Caylee Singing you are my Sunshine :)

http://www.wesh.com/video/17565708/index.html

Irish, it's been a very long time since I promised you I'd never forget. You don't post much any more, and you haven't posted in a while, but I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten. My promise still holds :)

Thank you.

CayleeAnthony1.jpg

Caylee Marie Anthony
8/09/05-6/16/08

America's little girl
RIP Little One​

Thank you, Roy Kronk, for finding Caylee one year ago today. We wanted to find her so much. I couldn't stand the thought that that precious baby could be thrown out somewhere, alone, in the elements. You found her so she could be laid to rest with the respect she deserves. You will always be a hero to me, and I will always be so grateful. God bless and protect you.

Caylee, today I want to make a renewed promise to you that I will take your part, stand for you, and do a better job of keeping in mind that it's all about you.

You matter.

Remembering and honoring Caylee Marie Anthony today, December 11, 2009, and always.

Thinking of you today Caylee. I'm so glad you were found. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. :blowkiss:

cayleepic-angel.jpg

Hi, Caylee. I'm a new member on the forum, but I'm sure you know I've been thinking about you, anyway.
I worked for a long time this week collecting toys and food for little boys and girls who have to go without this season and I thought about you. There was a special Christmas Mr. Potatohead and I thought it would look great with your Potatohead family. I'm glad you were with me while I helped other kids like you.
I still cry when I think about you. I wish you could be with us this Christmas.
Love ya, baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member