It's All About Hailey

We will find you sweetheart...and will not give up until we do!

I will never forget that this is ALL ABOUT YOU!!!

Every day I log on here hoping to find that there is some news about you sweet Hailey! I am praying for you and think of you several times a day...where are you?

Hey Hailey,

Today is easter. I got a pink pez rabbit I thought you would like. I got one for Jay too. I have to tell her monday that one of her school mates brother died of leukemia last week. She has been looking forward to helping her brother with his easter basket and I know she will be crushed.

People you and Jays age shouldnt have to deal with heart aches like young people suffering or dying. He was only 7. Everyone always says they wish they were a kid again because everything was easy,but it isnt always even if it should be. Jay has had a pretty tough year this year. She is still thinking about you and ask about you often althou I do suspect she will eat the extra pack of pez that came with your rabbit. I hope she is able to send it to you soon, I hope you are able to find your way home.

Chris

Hailey-
You are a shining star. Send your light out tonight. We are all looking for your flash. Please help us illuminate your situation more clearly to bring you home.

Thinking of you today Hailey. You should be outside hanging with your girlfriends, enjoying the spring.

We won't forget you, no matter how quiet things get.

Dear Hailey,
I don't post much here but I have followed your story from Day 1 and it was the reason I joined Websleuths. I think about you every day, this forum is the 1st place I look in the morning. You are a very special little girl sweetie, and I know that you will be found soon and those responsible for your disappearance will be held accountable. I will make sure your story is not forgotten.

Dear Hailey,
I don't post much here but I have followed your story from Day 1 and it was the reason I joined Websleuths. I think about you every day, this forum is the 1st place I look in the morning. You are a very special little girl sweetie, and I know that you will be found soon and those responsible for your disappearance will be held accountable. I will make sure your story is not forgotten.

I have been following this story daily as well, and was also the reason I joined this site. It's sad and frustrating to come here each day and not see any news or even posts. I hope no one is forgetting about her.

Ditto to the 2 posts above mine. Hailey brought me to WS and has a very special place in my heart. I haven't forgotten about her and I won't.

I haven't been on here in a while but I haven't forgotten about you sweet Hailey...and neither have the other members here!

We will never forget you and won't let anyone else forget you either!

Hey Hailey,

I was sorry to here about your granddad. Such a sad day made even worse by your absence. I hope your granddad is looking out for your where ever you are.

Chris

I really hope that if she is gone, there will be a time soon where her remains are found so at least we can stop worrying about what other bad things might be happening to her and those that loved her will have at least that bit of closure to know where her remains are resting.

Thinking of you today and every day, Hailey. You need to be found and we are not giving up.

Wow Hailey,

6 months since you were last seen, I never thought you would be gone this long. I was hoping to be able to tell Jay you had been found or came home. She asks about you all the time. You have got to miss your brother an awful lot. Where are you at?

I wont give up hoping your ok out there somewhere until they have something concrete that proves your not. I will keep checking the faces of girls that pass by in case you do. I am far away from CCITY but it apears so are you ,no matter where you are.

Hailey,
I ache knowing its been six months. The void felt since you have been gone is far reaching, but your spirit can be found in the joy of each day or the still quiet of the nights. Your essence is strong beautiful child, the impression you've left on your WS family immense. We are with you til you find your peace in this life & beyond. Hurry home. N

Hailey,
Today you are my light at the end of the tunnel. You are hope and innocence. Even though we've never met you are a huge part of my life. I won't give up. I know you are somewhere. I look for you everytime I leave my home! Someday, Hailey, we will know. You have impacted so many lives. I give you my word as strong as it was during your first days gone: I won't forget you. I won't stop until we know. <3

Hey Hailey,

It is pretty hot outside lately. Jay and I have been spending the summer in the pool. Jay got sunburn after she was told to put lotion on and she said she Never burns! I guess she learned a lesson. Her little brother got a huge super soaker for his birthday. It is huge . He turned 6 and can barely carry the watergun. It shoots 35 ft!

Jay's birthday is thursday. She will be 14 and I know it is getting close to yours as well.
I hope someone does something special for that day for you. I hope we have answers for everyone by that time.
We think about you often, and hope is still with us. It is getting harder, Hailey so please just come home.
Chris

Dear Hailey,
Seven months have passed since the last time you family had the joy of your company. And seven months on the 29th you became irreversibly a pert of my life. One of your friends posts on my wall how much she misses you. I put up pictures of you for her and stopped putting up articles when I realized she joined my page. So many people miss you so much!! Hailey, please come home. <3 you have the whole state waiting for you.
Kara

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back