IT's ALL ABOUT HALEIGH

Hi Sweet baby. I'm sorry I haven't visited you until now... my heart has been torn by little angel Caylee, but you make me realize there are other little children who also need to be protected and safe as well.

Sweet little girl, I still pray that you are found safely...

Please let them know where you are.

And if the worst tragedy has occurred, I know that you and angel Caylee and all of the other little angels are playing happily and having lots of fun with no more pain or fear.

Sweet child, my heart goes out to you and I will continue to pray.

I thought this video, posted by Haleighs Great -Great Grandmother (Teresa's, mom's (Sikes) step-mom) is a great video! And I wanted to share it with someone somewhere that wouldn't pick it to pieces!
This video shows, what some locals have stated:
Haleigh loves JR, and was always eager to help him
Haleigh loved makeup
Haleigh had a gold necklace that read Daddy's Girl
Haleigh was always well dressed, clean, with a HUGE smile on her face...
Haleigh likes mac n cheese!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiWEWJWZ-Ts&feature=channel_page

Haleigh, I pray for your safe return, and I can't wait to see the smile on your face when you come home. Your sparking eyes, and big smile in your momma and daddy's arms willl be a memory noone will ever forget.
I hope you are safe and will return home soon!!

thinking of you haleigh .. hopeing you are alright hopeing and praying you are found soon

Haleigh looks so sweet, happy, trusting little one in all pictures.
Haleigh probably never knew people were evil.
I pray she is found soon!

Mourner.jpg

Find Sweet Haleigh Cummings

Haleigh, you precious doodlebug....My thoughts and prayers are with you. pray that you return to a safe, peaceful home full of love, laughter and security. Your brother needs you...come home soon.

Where are you baby girl? There are a lot of us that won't give up until you are home.

My daughters are wanting to go see the new hannah montana movie coming out tomorrow. It reminded me of Haleigh. I bet if she were home she would be begging to see the movie.

Bring Haleigh Home!!

My daughters are wanting to go see the new hannah montana movie coming out tomorrow. It reminded me of Haleigh. I bet if she were home she would be begging to see the movie.

Bring Haleigh Home!!

Neat you would bring the movie.....yesterday I took my daughter & her best friend to see it, (theyre 6) and it was a wonderful movie, funny......and beautifully written songs.....and if you havent seen it, GO SEE IT! Theres a scene where Miley & Billy Ray are on a hilltop and she wrote this song....I melted........and instantly I thought of Haleigh & those pictures of her and especially her when she was in photos with her daddy.

I went out and bought the CD just after leaving the theatre!

Get out the tissues folks.....this one will get you. :blowkiss:
For Haleighbug!

Butterfly Fly Away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9t3gvoTZIQ

:blowkiss:

My first time on this thread. It's a shame little Haleigh has been missing for this long. As I listened to the arrest in the Sandru Cantu case, something was very disturbing. When someone is talking, you can kind of hear the lies in their voices. IMO, listening to the suspect in the Sandra Cantu case speak when questioned from jail sounds just like that of the 17 yr old babysitter/girlfriend/wife in the Haleigh Cummings case. Speaking nonstop with uh, and umm at the beginning and end of each sentence. Something happened there and they know it. To just pop up and get married at one of the most devastating times of your life is absurd. Somebody is covering for somebody. Remember the insurance schemes in the past where people made a living defrauding insurance companies? (And some still do) (ex. People would bang on the back of a car as someone backed out and fall to the ground + lawsuit = money). Now they are making money from the media, tabloids, book deals, movie deals at the cost of committing some kind of crime. IMO, that girl knows what happened to Haleigh! Or the father knows and the girlfriend/wife knows something and is blackmailing him, so he's marries her to keep her mouth shut. IMO. LA needs to grill them until they trip them up. They know where that little girl is. Caylee case: Partying, drugs, etc., Sandra case: Supposedly drugs, Haleigh case: Weekend partying, drugs. Fess up, tell the truth and those supporting these habits need to stop.

Hayley sweetie....people are looking for you and haven't given up. Whisper when someone is close by, so you can be found and brought home safely to your family. Hoping and praying for your safe return.....hugs to you!

Haleigh,
Everyday I check here, and there is no new information about where you could be, and my heart sinks .:shakehead:..you haven't been forgotten sweet heart.
Praying you'll be found soon
. :blowkiss:

Haleigh, no matter how busy my life gets, I still find myself stopping to think of you and wonder about how you are and what you are doing? I hope & pray that you are going to be found and return home to your families. Bless your heart Haleigh!

hi little miss Haleigh. I hope you know how much we all love you so very much. I want you to know just because your not on the news as much as Caylee does not mean you are less loved. You are sooooooooo very loved by so many people! You are a precious angel and we can't wait for you to come home.

Still thinkin' about you sweet Haleigh...If you're out there, be strong... If you're an angel...be happy. Either way, just know you're not forgotten...:blowkiss:

Haleigh, where are you??? I am still thinking of you and trying to put the pieces together for you. There are many of us here that will never forget to look for you and talk about you, be strong little one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back