JAG's Myspace page

??? Here is the rule that I linked to. I double checked it and it seems to go to one specific rule/post?? But I linked it again for ease. Hope this helps. thanks for all your help and cooperation. I so appreciate it. WE are all in this together!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette ask your questions here

You are right (I didn't see that link up thread. I thought you were talking about a link in that particular comment.) I apologize.

I guess it is up to interpretation. I am certain he is JN's husband. His page is public. His wife has been mentioned in the news. His wife is giving interviews. His wife has given interviews stating that her AND HER HUSBAND trust JAG with their children. He appears to have valuable information as to JAG's alleged drug use at the time and JAG's version of why he was in jail in 2000. The information I linked to is specific to this case and specific to JAG.

:waitasec:

The discovery by professionals took a long time to stumble upon. Old news to us. LOL

Really? Breaking news? Maybe LE would be wise to check WS daily to help them along with some of this. His myspace page has been on here forever. (And seriously, why don't they? Sure there's a lot of just talking on here, but there's some very valuable info as well, that they obviously miss at least initially.)

News 8 credits WS for the JAG website discovery:

Postings on John Gardner's MySpace page indicate his social networking page was online while he was on parole.

A News 8 investigation shined a spotlight on Gardner's MySpace page, which was originally made public on March 11th by crime case enthusiasts posting links on the web site: www.websleuths.com.

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12239127

Being that the list of sex offenders is public domain and social networking sites are is well it seems a shame that a formal watchdog group could not be started. Something that had a group of volunteers (I know there are a whole lot of people that would be willing to spend a couple hours a week looking over sites) and some contacts in LE that the volunteers could report violations too.

There is so much "free" staffing out there that could be a huge help in catching things like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back