Jail Call Between Lee and Casey -revisited

The FACT about the phones is that phone company will almost always have records and if Casey and Zenaida EVER communicated by phone, there will be a record. And wouldn't be really strange if in 2-4 years of using a babysitter, there was never ANY record of communication between the mom and the sitter!?

The other thing is - if you get a "private" phone call during the month and your bill is itemized, the number will show up on the bill.

The other thing is - if you get a "private" phone call during the month and your bill is itemized, the number will show up on the bill.

I respectfully disagree - "private" or "blocked" calls appear on my itemized bill as UNAVAILABLE.

LA asked KC something like "Is there anything to look at in the place that I went to recently, up north?"

KC answered something meaningless.

I assumed they were talking about Chicago.

But, on reflecton they were talking about Oz.

I respectfully disagree - "private" or "blocked" calls appear on my itemized bill as UNAVAILABLE.

This is how they show up on mine as well. However they DO show up. Any incoming or outgoing call or text shows up - there was no unavailable or private on her calls.

If you swap the same SIM card between two phones, all calls made on EITHER phone will show up on your itemized bill as well as any calls received.

It is beyond obvious to me that there has never been any calls from or to ZFG.

I have a 10 month old daughter who thankfully I am able to stay home with. You better believe if I had to leave with her a nanny I would have that womans cell, house, family members phone numbers. My family would have her numbers and contact info. I would have the womans damn SS # tattooed to my forehead if need be... :furious:

I have Alltel and any private or unknown calls have no number listed on the monthly statement and bill. Whether or not it is in other records such as thier internal call logs I don't know, but as far as a customer statement......it's not there other than to show the time, date, and duration of the "unknown" call.

5) CASEY: Yeah, it was a Black Jack. I’d only had it for probably a week, a week and half. It didn’t keep its charge so that’s why I started using that other phone.

Really? So for the last year when ZFG was your "babysitter" you could not have talked to her on BlackJack, because it was only a week old. So what irretrievable phone did you use to talk to her before that?

This is too easy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname