James Hoover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou for the link Eidetic - interesting reading.

What a cold and curious reaction the Anthonys had when the remains were discovered. Hmmmmm

I'd have beat the doors down trying to get to the scene to see if it was my loved one. I think most people would react the same way too.

I've started rereading this interview from back to front. I recommend rereading/listening in light of the new information SA alleges, something(s) they do not want released to the public just yet
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782219...-Hoover-Interview-Transcript-released-March-5

I believe it most likely has to do with Mr. Casey.

Both his LE interview and his ZFG depo glean a lot of information. I set aside the fact that James wanted to sell footage, beacuse that clouds the factual stuff he gives out like candy.
I believe him when he says DC knew he was being taped, how could he not? I also believe him when he talked about CA and Dc being gone for an hour together, because when LE asks DC about this, and they have to really press him, he admits that he might have been gone with CA for a while.
Don't believe the licorice thing, but I do believe DC told him that story.

JH is not Pope material, but he gives good info. I hope the state calls he and DC back-to-back, because I find JH to be the more believeable of the two and think a jury might, too.

Did anyone else notice on NG Monday night Hoover said MR ANTHONY told him he had a tip on where to dig for Caylee. Was that a mistake and he meant D. Casey told him or what?
Heres the video from You Tube. Its heard at 4:29 when NG first asks him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnBHB9qJ4zY

OMG!!!! Does anyone have this video? That would be game set match!! Disregard, he just made a mistake. The interesting this is that all of the experts, the players and the lawyers have so much of what they have said publicly memorialized on youtube. One of my very favorites is Ms. Tennis saying that the defense should consider the insanity approach. They all work against one another if the goal of the entire family is to save Casey.....they better zip it.

Both his LE interview and his ZFG depo glean a lot of information. I set aside the fact that James wanted to sell footage, beacuse that clouds the factual stuff he gives out like candy.
I believe him when he says DC knew he was being taped, how could he not? I also believe him when he talked about CA and Dc being gone for an hour together, because when LE asks DC about this, and they have to really press him, he admits that he might have been gone with CA for a while.Don't believe the licorice thing, but I do believe DC told him that story.

JH is not Pope material, but he gives good info. I hope the state calls he and DC back-to-back, because I find JH to be the more believeable of the two and think a jury might, too.

I'm quotin myself, people! And bolding myself, double indiscretion.

Could CA and DC have been getting their stories straight on this night, December 11th?
This would account for JH getting the vibe that something was up between the two of them. By all accounts, it might have looked like they were too cozy, but maybe it was more like they were thick as thieves.
This would also lead me to believe that GA was either in the dark, or not actively working on that end of "things" (remember, they delegated duties in the A family, and GA was to play the advocate role).
Further speculation (and I am SPECULATING) would be that CA possibly came clean to GA around the time he went to Daytona.

I believe him when he says DC knew he was being taped, how could he not? I also believe him when he talked about CA and Dc being gone for an hour together, because when LE asks DC about this, and they have to really press him, he admits that he might have been gone with CA for a while.
Don't believe the licorice thing, but I do believe DC told him that story.

Does anyone recall LP on Nancy or Geraldo right around or on the night that the tape of the woods first aired? He is discussing Hoover coming to him asking him who he can sell the video to. LP answered him that there is some guy buying up photos there , but he was gone from Florida at that time because he had to go to Chicago for a funeral. Then LP told him to give the tape to Nick S. of the FBI. I am wondering who the gentleman was, if he bought photos from the Anthonys or Casey and what else Hoover had to sell. I know LE busted him with secretly having recorded Lee and mom and pop getting fingerprinted by the FBI and also in church. I always wondered what if anything he took from the Anthony home the night he went there to lock up after the search warrant was served. Didn't he say he didn't make it back to the Ritz for two or two and a half hours? You are right Jayla, he did admit to LE that he planned to sell some of his stuff as memorabilia.

OMG!!!! Does anyone have this video? That would be game set match!! Disregard, he just made a mistake. The interesting this is that all of the experts, the players and the lawyers have so much of what they have said publicly memorialized on youtube. One of my very favorites is Ms. Tennis saying that the defense should consider the insanity approach. They all work against one another if the goal of the entire family is to save Casey.....they better zip it.

Even though it was probably a mistake (JH's statement that Mr. Anthony called him about a tip on Nov 15th) here's the video link to that...mistake.

At about the 6:30 mark JH starts talking to NG

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug11Uym4CvM[/ame]

NG show April 6, 2009 part 2

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7xJEI3matQ&feature=related[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics