James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

And having an intruder kind enough after taking your daughter quietly from her bedroom, then feed her pineapple before killing her. What was it that Nedra Paugh said? Jonbenet would scream her lungs out if taken?

Also, Jacques was the second dog. The first dying IIRC and was replaced. I wonder if Burke could of killed him?

LINDA WILCOX: Well, first of all, Patsy didn't want a dog. And, she didn't want JonBenet to have a dog. This particular dog didn't get the potty training thing down very well, he tended to leave puddles. He was pretty much relegated to the wood floor at the bottom of the spiral staircase and out the side door off the patio. However, they had, John told Patsy to get JonBenet a dog. It was John's decision to get a dog and Patsy chose a Bichon. She got it from a pet store, and I came there one day, his name was Jacques, a little guy, cute little furball. Well, one day the dog went to the vet and came back. But the dog that went to the vet was smaller than the dog that left. I had said something to Patsy, the next week I walked in and I asked Patsy what happened to Jacques. She's like, "What?" And I said, this isn't Jacques. And she's like, SHHHH, don't tell anyone, no one else knows. Turns out the first dog had something wrong like some kind of liver disease or something and it was dying. It was a bad dog, so she called the pet store and made a switch before anyone knew.
That was Patsy's story anyway, though I've seen speculation like yours that Burke was involved. Nothing to back it up but it's food for thought. It's a little weird Jacques 2 spent so much time at the Barnhills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And having an intruder kind enough after taking your daughter quietly from her bedroom, then feed her pineapple before killing her. What was it that Nedra Paugh said? Jonbenet would scream her lungs out if taken?

Also, Jacques was the second dog. The first dying IIRC and was replaced. I wonder if Burke could of killed him?

OMG I hope not.

The version I heard (and it may have been on this forum somewhere) was that the first Jacques became ill, so Patsy returned him to the pet shop. That says a lot about her.

This just occurred to me, but what about the smell? And I'm not talking about early decay as had been discussed earlier. Both her clothing and the carpet immediately outside the cellar door had fairly significant and somewhat fresh urine stains. Maybe Fleet White doesn't have a great sense of smell, but the officer that searched didn't note it either. Did the whole basement smell bad enough that the urine didn't stand out? Or maybe Fleet did smell it, but dismissed it knowing they (sort of) had a dog.

they (sort of) had a dog
:beagle:

PR was not going to flush the toilet for anyone. PR was lazy and expected folks to wait on her. She didn't even teach her own children how to become properly toilet trained. Poop was noted in five (5) different locations during the CS. What an assault on the senses!

So, is you think the basement held a horrendous odor then consider the second floor. Constant bed wetting. Poop in several places. Frankly, I don't know how the Rs kept a housekeeper.

Bingo. I only recently figured out that my theory lines up with Kolar's.. as I was reading that reddit AMA. If BDI-A (all) and PR did all of the cover-up (and of course the RN), then called out to JR and handed him that novel - he would have recognized her handwriting. I've postulated on here before that I think he might have called her out about it, that might be why she called her friends to come to the house, and that is why he distanced himself from her all morning.

James Kolar's AMA on reddit -
Do you think JR discovered the body after the Police arrived but before noon
"Yes, based upon statements of his daughter's fiance, I believe John found JBR's body around 1100 am, when Det. Arndt lost track of his whereabouts for around an hour. He never reported this to the officers on scene..."

I think this is where I’m at now as well. At least it seems to make sense to me, explains JRs anger and attitude towards PR and his snapping at BR.

I did a search for "cancer" on my Kindle edition.

Loc 853, after the autopsy:
"Dr. Meyer called together the Boulder County Child Fatality Advisory Review Team that afternoon, a protocol established by the coroner’s office that called for the review of all child fatalities that took place in the county. Members who served on the team were comprised of people from the Boulder Police Department, Boulder County Coroner’s Office, the Boulder County Sheriff’s Department, the Boulder District Attorney’s Office, and the Boulder County Department of Social Services. The team was provided with a briefing on what had taken place at the Ramsey home following the report of the kidnapping, and Dr. Meyer gave an overview of the autopsy findings. A number of things were discussed during the meeting, and the group determined that there were a number of questions that needed to be researched. They were interested in the family history and wanted to know if there had been any signs of previous sexual abuse with members of the family. There was an interest in determining if there had been any recent behavioral changes with the children at their schools. It was suggested that the teachers and classmates of JonBenét and Burke be interviewed. They were interested in determining if Patsy had ever been abused as a child and what kind of behavioral changes had taken place after her bout with cancer."

Loc 4778
"I had reviewed an investigator’s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny –housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom during his mother’s first bout with cancer. She told investigators that Nedra Paugh, who was visiting the Ramsey home at the time, had directed her to clean up the mess."

Besides a few more references to her death of cancer, that was all that came up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the info. (I had totally forgotten I had asked this question.)

Anyway, it looks like Kolar dismisses Patsy's stage 4 ovarian cancer ordeal as being nothing more than a case of the sniffles. There's nothing as to how it affected her psyche.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back