Janet's Memorial Video Is here!

Raven has not been named as a POI or a suspect in the case as of yet, but everything leads back to him, IMO. The way he has handled himself is absolutely disgusting. This guy was recently in trouble for embezzlement and is due back in court on August 26th for that.

For those of you that haven't seen the video yet, Meech posted it here for us to watch. Apparently, this video was put together by a friend of either Janet's or Raven's and was shown at the funeral service. It's beautiful but emotionally very difficult to watch. But it does help to highlight the reality and the tragedy of this case.

Thanks again, Meech. This is the one that deserves a bump!

bump for Janet. Six months and still no arrest. Very sad, disturbing, aggravating. We miss you Janet and won't stop until there is an arrest.

BUMP

Bump for Janet

PAGE UNAVAILABLE
This URL you typed is unavailable at this time.

-----------------------

Seems the video has been pulled. How sad, she hasn't been gone 7 months and now there is no Memorial for Janet. I bet this is very disappointing for those that loved her.

terminatrixator said:
PAGE UNAVAILABLE
This URL you typed is unavailable at this time.

-----------------------

Seems the video has been pulled. How sad, she hasn't been gone 7 months and now there is no Memorial for Janet. I bet this is very disappointing for those that loved her.

Once again......

"Janet Abaroa's memory lives forever"
Janet's Memorial Video

Bump...everytime I watch this video, my heart breaks a little more...

strange, the video is not there once again......

terminatrixator said:
strange, the video is not there once again......
Hi Trix, JG, Snapple and everyone. I have a link to Janet's Memorial Video Here.

If anyone has a problem viewing it please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Peace!

Thanks LL & S. I tried the link it's not working....yikes.

Thank you so much.

I haven't seen it for a while, and I figured if any of Janets friends or family or people that knew janet popped by they probably wouldn't mind seeing it. Don't know if anyone else has it though.

LL&S - I was looking at the link when I scroll over you "Janet Memorial Video" and it looks like the actual link is broken there is a space between the J and the A and a break in the word act ion.

Janet's Memorial Video

I retyped the link without spaces and I think it may work without these breaks.

Thank you so much for providing this for us.

terminatrixator said:
LL&S - I was looking at the link when I scroll over you "Janet Memorial Video" and it looks like the actual link is broken there is a space between the J and the A and a break in the word act ion.

Janet's Memorial Video

I retyped the link without spaces and I think it may work without these breaks.

Thank you so much for providing this for us.
It worked! LL & S - thank you so much. There was just some weird spaces in the link which caused it not to work - but this link does work!!

She is why we are here. I pray for a speedy trial, Kaiden, and all the Christiansen family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back