Japan - Kelli Cribbs Abad, 27, American wife of airman in USAF, Okinawa, 26 Oct 2011

Mother marks 3 years since daughter disappeared at Kadena

Last week marked three years since Air Force wife Kelli Abad vanished without a trace from Kadena Air Base, Japan.

The time has brought her mother, Janice Cribbs, no closer to finding out what happened despite a relentless letter-writing campaign to investigators, lawmakers, the Inspector General, the Japanese consulate in Washington — anyone she thinks might be able to help.

“Some days I’m like, ‘I might as well quit.’ Some days, I think it’s possible she might not want to be found even if she’s alive. Some days I get very angry because I feel like there’s a grave injustice that’s been committed because of the lack of response,” Cribbs said.

ive recently come across Kelli's case, i cannot believe it will 10 years in Oct, but yet there is barely anything on this case?. I know Many do believe that Kelli chose to end her life, but what type of suicide note is- “Love my kids. Love my hubby and parents. Bye"?? it seems very odd and off to me, not sure about anyone else, would love to know different peoples opinions on this case, as of right now i feel as if VA is very sus and should have been looked into further. I do feel very sorry for Kelli's poor mother, i see her fb messages often, breaks my heart :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back