Jason Christopher Hughes, cyber stalker - pled guilty to cyber harrassment - 50 victims

He was finally sentenced Dec 2021 after many delays.

Staten Island man sentenced in creepy online stalking case. He ‘spewed hatred and vile while safely hidden behind a computer screen,’ say prosecutors. bbm

Jason Christopher Hughes was sentenced on Tuesday to 366 days in jail, plus three years’ supervised release with special conditions.

He was also fined $3,000.

Hughes, who pleaded guilty in Brooklyn federal court in October 2020 to one count of making a threat to injure, has until Feb. 22 to surrender to a designated custodial facility.

Internet 'Satan' busted on Staten Island after decades of harassment, cyberstalking

The judge ruled the “owl poem” was not a threat, it’s free speech.
It’s in this link but warning: it’s a graphic and brutal depiction of human torture.

ETA: the “Unraveled” podcast has a good series on this, they speak with victims and his family.

Last edited:
wow thanks for the update!

wow thanks for the update!
Your welcome. I highly recommend the podcast for the details, this guy deserved more than 366 days in jail. He was only charged for two but he’s terrorized so many. I’m afraid of what he will do after he gets out. If he had used an insanity defense they may have held him forever because I question if rehabilitation is possible, even with intensive therapy which he won’t get in jail.

Your welcome. I highly recommend the podcast for the details, this guy deserved more than 366 days in jail. He was only charged for two but he’s terrorized so many. I’m afraid of what he will do after he gets out. If he had used an insanity defense they may have held him forever because I question if rehabilitation is possible, even with intensive therapy which he won’t get in jail.

I don't think there's any help for this type of person. He'll keep offending and probably accelerate his crimes.

I don't think there's any help for this type of person. He'll keep offending and probably accelerate his crimes.
Here’s another recent one, his sentence didn’t change a thing, within 48 hours of being released he was back at it.
People left their federal jobs because he threatened a massacre at the VA hospital where they worked.

Disgruntled VA Pharmacist Threatened to ‘Hunt’ Bosses With His AR-15

“Two days after being sentenced by Judge Martinez [released on time served], on June 17, 2021, Slater began posting disturbing photographs on his Facebook profile,” Slater’s plea agreement states. “These posts included a drawing of Victim 3 tied and laying [sic] on the train tracks and tombstones with Victims 1 through 3 written on [them].”

In response, the judge ordered monitoring software to be installed on Slater’s electronic devices.

Last edited:
Here’s another recent one, his sentence didn’t change a thing, within 48 hours of being released he was back at it.
People left their federal jobs because he threatened a massacre at the VA hospital where they worked.

Disgruntled VA Pharmacist Threatened to ‘Hunt’ Bosses With His AR-15

“Two days after being sentenced by Judge Martinez [released on time served], on June 17, 2021, Slater began posting disturbing photographs on his Facebook profile,” Slater’s plea agreement states. “These posts included a drawing of Victim 3 tied and laying [sic] on the train tracks and tombstones with Victims 1 through 3 written on [them].”

In response, the judge ordered monitoring software to be installed on Slater’s electronic devices.

geez he is scary

Talk about grudge hoarding. Another term for injustice collector.

Dude is petty, weak minded and pathetic
According to this article he has until February 22nd to turn himself in to start serving his year in the clink, Gonna get that attitude checked!’

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back