Jason was out of town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
close_enough said:
there's NO WAY that ANYONE knows for sure if Cassidy was awaken that night...i think folks want to HOPE that she wasn't, but the fact remains, it IS a possibility....

check this out: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe...ana_white_daughter_061208/20061208?hub=Canada

"The three-year-old daughter of Liana White may have witnessed her pregnant mother's murder, the victim's mother revealed Friday in Edmonton.
<snipped>

"Did you see the blood on mommy's neck?" Ashley asked, while making a motion from her own neck downward, said Kelly.

On another occasion, after watching a male family friend cutting buns, the little girl said she would "have to go and sleep in the leaves with my mommy."

And when driving past the spot where her mother's body was discovered, the girl told a family friend "I've been here -- my daddy took me here."

Kelly also said that her grand-daughter said she was "lying in bed and she heard a noise and she got up and it was mommy on the floor."

When Kelly asked her what happened, the little girl replied: "Mommy said no more hitting, daddy, and daddy said yes, hitting."

Kelly's statement continues to say: "Ashley pounded her tummy with her fist, then went to the wall and banged her head against the wall a couple of times," and then told her "like that, grandma."

(more at link)

The grandmother has said that Ashley doesn't answer questions, but little details just come out. When asked what happened, Cassidy mentioned her daddy right away in the 911 tape. Although at first I was inclined to believe that she was mentioning her dad because he was the only other important person in her life, I now have to wonder if she wasn't trying to say something about what happened to Michelle.

Wow! Otto, that is scary for that poor little thing. I bet she'll remember that the rest of her life.

Cassidy may have seen something, we just don't know at this point. But I'm with you, I think the 911 call might be somewhat revealing.

JMHO
fran

otto said:
check this out: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20061208/liana_white_daughter_061208/20061208?hub=Canada

<snip>
The grandmother has said that Ashley doesn't answer questions, but little details just come out. When asked what happened, Cassidy mentioned her daddy right away in the 911 tape. Although at first I was inclined to believe that she was mentioning her dad because he was the only other important person in her life, I now have to wonder if she wasn't trying to say something about what happened to Michelle.
Thanks Otto,

I, like most everyone else was hoping that this baby saw and heard nothing but logic seems to point the other way in reality. I think you are correct in your view. I have often wondered about what Cassidy said after that phone call because I recall Sheriff Harrison express his anger over the baby being left that way. I always thought that was odd - why not say he was happy the baby was unharmed ? This kind of told me that Cassidy did indeed see something and it was told to Meredith in the presence of LE. JMO

HI Otto, did you ever get a copy of the 911 tape. On it you can clearly hear Cassidy ask for a washcloth and Daddy did it? I'll try and email it to you if you want.

I just had a good laugh about the link starting the thread. It does not say Jason was in Bravard when Michelle was killed. It says he was in Bravard when she was found in the afternoon.

Scandi

scandi said:
HI Otto, did you ever get a copy of the 911 tape. On it you can clearly hear Cassidy ask for a washcloth and Daddy did it? I'll try and email it to you if you want.

I just had a good laugh about the link starting the thread. It does not say Jason was in Bravard when Michelle was killed. It says he was in Bravard when she was found in the afternoon.

Scandi

Yes, thanks, I have a copy of the 911 tape. The only problem is that I can't seem to find a spot of time where I can play it really loud to listen carefully to what is said - I don't want anyone around here to know how interested I've become in yet another case.

I had the impression that Jason was pulling into the driveway and was told about Michelle by his step-father when he got out of the car ... where upon he collapsed to his knees on the lawn, just like the husband of Liana White. I'm beginning to think that there was a movie where the husband dropped to his knees when he learned about the death of a wife and these murderers think the knee-drop looks convincing. We still don't know the time of death, other than between midnight and 5 or 6 in the morning, and we still don't know exactly where Jason was between 10:30 the night before and 2 pm the following day - unless I missed that during the last couple of weeks?

raisincharlie said:
Thanks Otto,

I, like most everyone else was hoping that this baby saw and heard nothing but logic seems to point the other way in reality. I think you are correct in your view. I have often wondered about what Cassidy said after that phone call because I recall Sheriff Harrison express his anger over the baby being left that way. I always thought that was odd - why not say he was happy the baby was unharmed ? This kind of told me that Cassidy did indeed see something and it was told to Meredith in the presence of LE. JMO

Hearing from the grandmother about the unusual comments made by Liana's 3 year old daughter, I think that Cassidy will be making similar comments. However, as someone mentioned before, Jason will be doing everything he can to confuse her about what she saw and remembers. My guess is the only real information anyone will get is what's on the 911 tape and in the initial conversations when Michelle's body was found.

I totally agree Otto and don't think you've missed anything. I too have fallen for yet another case :innocent: , and think I'm going to have to go on a schedule for being here! LOL Scandi

raisincharlie said:
Bingo Floh - where are the 15 minute famers? - very very strange.

RC It's funny you brought this up when I was thinking along the same lines today. I realize it was a little bit different because Laci was missing, but her friends were very present in the media asking for information & talking about what Laci was like & showing those beautiful photographs of her constantly. It doesn't seem like there are very many pictures of Michelle circulating & the ones that are are either taken from a bit of a distance or are a little on the fuzzy side. I guess people deal with tragedy in different ways: Laci's friends became activists, Michelle's went for a spa week. I know that's not fair, but I just wish someone would turn up the heat on this guy! I mean I can understand why MM would be hesitant to use the media to draw attention to this case, but where are the other ones? They can't all have been sleeping with JY, can they?

hollyjokers said:
RC It's funny you brought this up when I was thinking along the same lines today. I realize it was a little bit different because Laci was missing, but her friends were very present in the media asking for information & talking about what Laci was like & showing those beautiful photographs of her constantly. It doesn't seem like there are very many pictures of Michelle circulating & the ones that are are either taken from a bit of a distance or are a little on the fuzzy side. I guess people deal with tragedy in different ways: Laci's friends became activists, Michelle's went for a spa week. I know that's not fair, but I just wish someone would turn up the heat on this guy! I mean I can understand why MM would be hesitant to use the media to draw attention to this case, but where are the other ones? They can't all have been sleeping with JY, can they?
I don't know about the spa week thing - I "heard" with this rumor that MY was also suppose to go - but I'm not sure I buy that - all of the plane tickets siezed during the search warrant were in JYs name and with travel nowdays - you're not getting on a plane with a ticket that doesn't have your name on it. If I pay attention to the rumors - the whole group sounds more like high school girls than grown women. Me thinks some of the rumors are pure bs. JMO.

But I have to say - with all the amazing silence in this case - there is definitely something that is not right. JMO

ETA - supposedly MM and JY hooked up because of trouble in her marriage - part of which was supposedly finacial - how the heck does a broke person afford a spa weekend ?

otto said:
Yes, thanks, I have a copy of the 911 tape. The only problem is that I can't seem to find a spot of time where I can play it really loud to listen carefully to what is said - I don't want anyone around here to know how interested I've become in yet another case.

O/T.

One word about that - earphones. :)

Baa Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D Too Funny Floh ;)
Scandi

scandi said:
Baa Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D Too Funny Floh ;)
Scandi

You may laugh, but i always have them to hand by the computer here and use them. :)

That's great 'cause you know what it takes to hear something really good. I turn my TV all the way down and my volume on the computer all the way up. Sometimes it gives me a start!~ :) Scandi

scandi said:
I totally agree Otto and don't think you've missed anything. I too have fallen for yet another case :innocent: , and think I'm going to have to go on a schedule for being here! LOL Scandi
You and me both ~ and I feel like I should know something more about it than I do since it's in my state, but honestly there isn't anything much being released. I haven't even heard that it's been established where Jason was hour by hour during the time frame for the murder.
:confused:

Hi Hollyjokers, Good to see you.

I've thought about them going for spa week anyway after Michelle's tragic death and have a little bit different thought on that. It was a planned affair and Michelle would have been a part of the group.

I'm thinking of it as a healing time for these gals who all together had known Michelle for a long time. Maybe they helped each other work through what had happened, and I'm sure they thought of her all the time and did something nice like burn a special candle in her memory.

And who knows if JY was sleeping with any of them other than MM. RPD said something like Jason had been unfaithful many times to Michelle. We'll just have to wait, as if it has any bearing on the case circumstantially, you bet we'll hear all about it!

PS: Someone here said they thought RPD was married to one of the sorority sisters. I think so too! Scandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther