Jaycee's emails

@kbl: Child rapists are notorious for exploiting religion. Do you think the Klan were simply mentally ill when they committed all those lynchings of blacks during Jim Crow because they dressed in wacky outfits, performed bizarre rituals, burned crosses, and believed they were acting on behalf of God? They were violent bigots. Those who commit crimes motivated by violent hate find ways to justify their behavior through elaborate rationalizations, always invoking some profound sense of morality. Name one type of bigotry that doesn't appeal to God? Name one violent bigot who doesn't believe he's doing God's will? So, Garrido had a damn box. How is that truly any different that a homophobic pastor holding up a bible and proclaiming himself a "true" believer in God to justify violent hate?

Again, you don't know much about paranoid schizophrenia or else you wouldn't be so flippant about it.

i am not flippant about mental illness nor am i flippant about any of the sickos involved in this case. i wish garrido, nancy and his mom would all fry.
i also dont think garrido is insane
am i gonna be insulted for every post i make that people dont agree with now?

@kbl: Child rapists are notorious for exploiting religion. Do you think the Klan were simply mentally ill when they committed all those lynchings of blacks during Jim Crow because they dressed in wacky outfits, performed bizarre rituals, burned crosses, and believed they were acting on behalf of God? They were violent bigots. Those who commit crimes motivated by violent hate find ways to justify their behavior through elaborate rationalizations, always invoking some profound sense of morality. Name one type of bigotry that doesn't appeal to God? Name one violent bigot who doesn't believe he's doing God's will? So, Garrido had a damn box. How is that truly any different that a homophobic pastor holding up a bible and proclaiming himself a "true" believer in God to justify violent hate?

Again, you don't know much about paranoid schizophrenia or else you wouldn't be so flippant about it.

and for the record, theres 2 other people who think he has paranoid schizophrenic tendencies.
and those 2 women hadnt acted, jaycee would still be in that damn backyard

This case is very similar to the Wesson family murders from a few years ago. Marcus Wesson isolated his family, separated the girls from the boys, wouldn't let them talk to one another, and raped his daughters who had babies when they were very young. Marcus Wesson also set himself up with his own patriarchal religion and forced the children to read only select passages of the bible and twisted them to make it seem that the daughters should have children for the father by the father. He also told them he was Jesus Christ. He ruled by fear, intimidation, and beatings. His wife had been groomed by Wesson since the age of eight, and he impregnated her when she was fourteen. She was unable to protect her children against him.

When a couple of his daughters escaped and were exposed to the outside world and a semblance of normality for a few years, they eventually returned to rescue their children, and police became involved. At that point, due to a pre-planned suicide pact, at least one of his daughters killed many of the children still remaining in the house. In the end nine people died, and Wesson ended up on death row in San Quentin. This story is presently being featured on Dr. Phil.

As you wrote, it seems common for these abusers to use religion to justify their horrible actions. Apparently Wesson was fascinated by David Koresh, and he and his family were glued to the tv watching when Koresh was taken down by the police. Wesson told his daughters that he emulated his example.

back to the thread topic:

And in regard to Jaycee's emails shown in the link above, they seem purely professional to me. I don't know how clients could possibly be using them to get themselves off the hook for not delving deeper into Jaycee's background. I see no indication from them that she was happy or sad. They seem emotionless to me, which is how most business emails seem. Also, the emails I read in that link seemed fairly grammatical to me. Most emails are dashed off rather quickly-- they are not formal. Time is money, so why would she spend a lot of time on writing fine literature, when she would be better off making money by investing her time doing brochures?

well the picture on the busness card isnt jaycee. if she wasnt sending his buisness emails either i wonder why he had to make this stuff up. besides being a rapist, kidnapper, and child rapist, along with being a sociopath with paranoid shizophrenic tendencies, he might be habitual liar as well.

I am under the impression that all criminals are liars period. Criminal behavior and lies go hand and hand in almost all cases. And he is not paranoid schizophrenia as much as he is just plain old CRAZY .:crazy:

@Francine: God, I remember that horror story from about 5 years ago. How terrifying. The worst part is that he will die without ever feeling a *trace* of remorse. Unreal. You couldn't shake that assumption from both those men, that they're God-like or that women and girls are sub-human. They both believed that they were innately morally superior to others, women and girls in particular. Once you believe others are incapable of your moral worth, you give yourself a psychological blank check to commit total evil against them. And you will. Power corrupts...

About e-mails and formality. Most people I know when typing up something quickly don't use the correct grammar or even bother with using capital letters. Now, I wouldn't do that in a business e-mail, but since it's Antioch and the company had such cheap prices, I'm guessing people didn't care. Her e-mails seemed purposely short and to the point, but not curt.

I am under the impression that all criminals are liars period. Criminal behavior and lies go hand and hand in almost all cases. And he is not paranoid schizophrenia as much as he is just plain old CRAZY .:crazy:
Exactly!:clap::clap::clap: When's the last time you saw an honest criminal? Usually they are opportunists who think they won"t get caught!

Exactly!:clap::clap::clap: When's the last time you saw an honest criminal? Usually they are opportunists who think they won"t get caught!

i know.
what i mean is he's a liar even he doesnt need to be.
no need to claim jaycee was the girl on the buisness card.
no need to fake 'alyssa" workig for his buisness.
but he did it anyways.

WAIT A MINUTE.

Do we "know" that Jaycee DIDN'T work in the printing business?

From my understanding, it is speculation that PG, not Jaycee, wrote those emails. (I have no problem with speculation, but let's say when it is speculation and when it is backed up by sources.)

PG's customers have said that Jaycee was "soft-spoken" on the phone and that she would bring out the printed stuff to their cars.

She DID have client contact.

While PG's spelling is pretty bad, we do not KNOW that he wrote the emails, do we?

WAIT A MINUTE.

Do we "know" that Jaycee DIDN'T work in the printing business?

From my understanding, it is speculation that PG, not Jaycee, wrote those emails. (I have no problem with speculation, but let's say when it is speculation and when it is backed up by sources.)

PG's customers have said that Jaycee was "soft-spoken" on the phone and that she would bring out the printed stuff to their cars.

She DID have client contact.

While PG's spelling is pretty bad, we do not KNOW that he wrote the emails, do we?

Yes, that was me originally... I speculated that PG could have written the emails (in answer to a question about whether we know for sure that JC wrote them). Your later post though pointed to a scenario that made more sense -- namely, that Jaycee as Alyssa was involved in the business, had contact with clients and most likely DID write the emails - - that it probably happens the way it was presented to us in the first place.

That makes plenty of sense.

I think it's a good suggestion that we are clear about when we are being speculative.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back