Jaycee's Girls

curious. what did you mean 'worryin about jaycee"?

What I meant was in regard to posts I have seen indicating how children of rape or similar situations often question their own self worth for many reasons, including guilt for what was done to their mother in their creation. So these girls might potentially be feeling remorse in regard to what happened to Garrido, as well as what he did to their mother, etc. I just think that if they are desirous of counseling of a religious nature, it might help them. I'm not a particularly religious person myself, but I do know that it can be very helpful to some folks. And in the case of these girls the "brand" of religion they were being fed by Garrido might well need to be sensitively straightened out by a better person.

What I meant was in regard to posts I have seen indicating how children of rape or similar situations often question their own self worth for many reasons, including guilt for what was done to their mother in their creation. So these girls might potentially be feeling remorse in regard to what happened to Garrido, as well as what he did to their mother, etc. I just think that if they are desirous of counseling of a religious nature, it might help them. I'm not a particularly religious person myself, but I do know that it can be very helpful to some folks. And in the case of these girls the "brand" of religion they were being fed by Garrido might well need to be sensitively straightened out by a better person.

I imagine that religion is what they are staying away from at first.
I think there may be other things on the plate first.
It may be way too confusing to teach a new religion now...
even if they were trained to belive in a plant :waitasec:
just kidding but it is as good an example as any.

Of course I have no idea what was said by pg to the girls, but if they were manipulated through "religious" ideas and a twisted form of religious principles, than I think it will take a lot time for them to be able to let go of what is ingrained in them.

Religious fanaticism is intimidating, frustrating and confusing. The guilt that is used to control and manipulate is far reaching and deeply scaring. Often there are periods of mourning and rage before another form/doctrine of religion can be introduced or accepted.

It is scary to think about what the girls may have been told, or experienced under the guise of religion and God's wishes.

i dont know if religion is a great idea considering what there heads were filled with to begin with.
i also really hope counseling with them, jaycee and terry resolves any of there fears over how jaycee (or terry for that matter) feel about them being a product of jaycees ordeals.

Of course I have no idea what was said by pg to the girls, but if they were manipulated through "religious" ideas and a twisted form of religious principles, than I think it will take a lot time for them to be able to let go of what is ingrained in them.

Religious fanaticism is intimidating, frustrating and confusing. The guilt that is used to control and manipulate is far reaching and deeply scaring. Often there are periods of mourning and rage before another form/doctrine of religion can be introduced or accepted.

It is scary to think about what the girls may have been told, or experienced under the guise of religion and God's wishes.
I think it's likely he incorporated some of his sick brand of religion in controlling them, along the same lines of hearing God through his box made him curb his urges.:sick::sick::sick:

I think it's likely he incorporated some of his sick brand of religion in controlling them, along the same lines of hearing God through his box made him curb his urges.:sick::sick::sick:

i think they should all stay away from that kind of stuff for now.
i am just hoping god is looking over for them. he's done a lousy job for 18 years about it.

While Jaycee was tutoring her children was Nancy around? I wonder what Nancy was doing all this time. How did she justify to the girls that their older sister took care of them and educated them? Since the girls were allowed around other people and they obviously watched TV I wonder what they thought about their education by their sister. I wonder if Nancy had any part in motherhood???

While Jaycee was tutoring her children was Nancy around? I wonder what Nancy was doing all this time. How did she justify to the girls that their older sister took care of them and educated them? Since the girls were allowed around other people and they obviously watched TV I wonder what they thought about their education by their sister. I wonder if Nancy had any part in motherhood???
Some of the time she worked as a CNA.

i hope nancy's part wasnt much.
its bad enough garrido was putting his warped ideas in her minds.
i think jaycee's influence is what is giving them a chanc now

i hope nancy's part wasnt much.
its bad enough garrido was putting his warped ideas in her minds.
i think jaycee's influence is what is giving them a chanc now

That is obvious, KBL while the present time is shiny and rosy; the past does and will continue to influence those girls and JC too.

Nancy's presence in their lives for 18 years is huge. what her contribution or lack there of I do not know.
I only know she has been described as a nice wasteland by most and a cold hearted "B" by others, so which ever way you look at JC's situation, it was NO SOFT PLACE TO FALL...
then there is Patricia, the demon seed; Sadly enough their influence is now part of her tapestry. I did not say it is part of her essence /core... JC is JC but their influence or lack of is like a tattoo.

You are constantly going after the rainbow kbl, life is multi dimensional but you are saying: OK it is all good now.......
I only suggest that Euphoria is great, reality is multi dimensional :: YES they are with their mom, but they have many trials and tribulations to overcome. They had A demon seed and a Cold Zombie around who knew what was going on and did not protect;
Those women influenced her young mind in some way. And yes we know she has her mom now...but the rest is real also. And YES we do know she is safe now....

The body is a blue print of all time and all space - everything they went through is recorded in there and has to get re-routed.. Going to school will be great. but life...to live means that Nancy and Patricia are going to be talked about....
There is reason to look at what she may have gone through.

Yeah, I wonder how many years she worked out of the 18?

Found it: She worked full-time for Contra Costa ARC from December 1994 until March 1998, arriving with stellar references as a nursing aide and physical therapy aide, said Barbara Maizie, the agency's executive director.
<snip> She arrived with a valid California Nurse Aide license, a history of nursing home work and a long resume with both in-state and out-of-state references dating to 1981, Maizie said. http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-la...ions/criminal-offenses-crimes/12838181-1.html

That is obvious, KBL while the present time is shiny and rosy; the past does and will continue to influence those girls and JC too.

Nancy's presence in their lives for 18 years is huge. what her contribution or lack there of I do not know.
I only know she has been described as a nice wasteland by most and a cold hearted "B" by others, so which ever way you look at JC's situation, it was NO SOFT PLACE TO FALL...
then there is Patricia, the demon seed; Sadly enough their influence is now part of her tapestry. I did not say it is part of her essence /core... JC is JC but their influence or lack of is like a tattoo.

You are constantly going after the rainbow kbl, life is multi dimensional but you are saying: OK it is all good now.......
I only suggest that Euphoria is great, reality is multi dimensional :: YES they are with their mom, but they have many trials and tribulations to overcome. They had A demon seed and a Cold Zombie around who knew what was going on and did not protect;
Those women influenced her young mind in some way. And yes we know she has her mom now...but the rest is real also. And YES we do know she is safe now....

The body is a blue print of all time and all space - everything they went through is recorded in there and has to get re-routed.. Going to school will be great. but life...to live means that Nancy and Patricia are going to be talked about....
There is reason to look at what she may have gone through.

of course there is a reason to look at what she went thru song.
where did i say there isnt? she has a lot to deal with as do her girls. but she's focused on both healing the past, while looking to the future at the same time.
what those 3 put her thru will be with her the rest of her life.
yes i tend to look at the rainbow in this situation.
how can i not?
this girl survived horrors that should have either killed her or driven her insane. she survived and taught her daughters the best she could with what little she knew herself.
she never forgot who she was, where she came from or the family that she loved and who loved her.
she tended to and cared for multiple pets of diffrent kinds in horrid living conditions, continuing her love of animals she had since she was a child.
she is now ecstatic to be back with the family she loves.
are there going to be hard times? of course.
is she gonna have nightmares? yes. of course.
is she gonna pull thru like she has before. yes of course :)

Found it: She worked full-time for Contra Costa ARC from December 1994 until March 1998, arriving with stellar references as a nursing aide and physical therapy aide, said Barbara Maizie, the agency's executive director.
<snip> She arrived with a valid California Nurse Aide license, a history of nursing home work and a long resume with both in-state and out-of-state references dating to 1981, Maizie said. http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-la...ions/criminal-offenses-crimes/12838181-1.html

and jaycee's baby was born sometime just before she went to work.
and working up to the time her second baby was born.

of course there is a reason to look at what she went thru song.
where did i say there isnt? she has a lot to deal with as do her girls. but she's focused on both healing the past, while looking to the future at the same time.
what those 3 put her thru will be with her the rest of her life.
yes i tend to look at the rainbow in this situation.
how can i not?
this girl survived horrors that should have either killed her or driven her insane. she survived and taught her daughters the best she could with what little she knew herself.
she never forgot who she was, where she came from or the family that she loved and who loved her.
she tended to and cared for multiple pets of different kinds in horrid living conditions, continuing her love of animals she had since she was a child.
she is now ecstatic to be back with the family she loves.
are there going to be hard times? of course.
is she gonna have nightmares? yes. of course.
is she gonna pull thru like she has before. yes of course :)

And life is still 3 dimensional.
like one poster replied to you. they like to Look at things as they are, not just how we wish they are.
Ecstatic is the front she is giving to the world. Euphoria is not a feeling that is permanent...
it moves to become 3 dimensional.
It is not all rainbow, as you prefer to see only rainbows. Your constant Mantra - that it is
all good now, is far from reality.
THEY are free and that is great. They have potential and that is great. Every body's heart
is touched by them and they will do far better then they did in the past.
It sure is not all rainbows.

I do not believe in rose colored glasses. I do believe in the glass is 1/2 full.
That is a huge difference HUGE:

And life is still 3 dimensional.
like one poster replied to you. they like to Look at things as they are, not just how we wish they are.
Ecstatic is the front she is giving to the world. Euphoria is not a feeling that is permanent...
it moves to become 3 dimensional.
It is not all rainbow, as you prefer to see only rainbows. Your constant Mantra - that it is
all good now, is far from reality.
THEY are free and that is great. They have potential and that is great. Every body's heart
is touched by them and they will do far better then they did in the past.
It sure is not all rainbows.

I do not believe in rose colored glasses. I do believe in the glass is 1/2 full.
That is a huge difference HUGE:

once again i'd love to know where i said everything is fine?
im optimistic about there future and realistic about there present. i dont get what the issue is with that state of mind.

I would have a hard time believing that the creepy pervert didn't molest/rape both of those girls. At some point Jaycee became to old for him and then he took the girls in Jaycee's place. He didn't want a woman...he wants young girls. I hope the girls are honest with a therapist about their lives because unless they are they won't get the help that they need.

It does sound like Jaycee did a wonderful job in raising her girls. How she home schooled them is beyond me as she didn't go to school after the age of eleven yrs. The girls have been said to be smart and very nice polite girls. I think Jaycee had some help from the Lord in raising the girls. I remember reading about the girls being invited to a birthday party for another girl and the birthday girl's mom talked about what nice girls they were. What I want to know is how did the girls know each other...the birthday girl and them? Or the birthday girl's mother and the girls?

If that pervert did rape the two girls Jaycee probably didn't think anything of it as that had been her lifestyle for so many years...it was natural to her and she wasn't allowed to have girlfriends and so she was never around normal familys to even know the difference...poor kid.

I would have a hard time believing that the creepy pervert didn't molest/rape both of those girls. At some point Jaycee became to old for him and then he took the girls in Jaycee's place. He didn't want a woman...he wants young girls. I hope the girls are honest with a therapist about their lives because unless they are they won't get the help that they need.

It does sound like Jaycee did a wonderful job in raising her girls. How she home schooled them is beyond me as she didn't go to school after the age of eleven yrs. The girls have been said to be smart and very nice polite girls. I think Jaycee had some help from the Lord in raising the girls. I remember reading about the girls being invited to a birthday party for another girl and the birthday girl's mom talked about what nice girls they were. What I want to know is how did the girls know each other...the birthday girl and them? Or the birthday girl's mother and the girls?

If that pervert did rape the two girls Jaycee probably didn't think anything of it as that had been her lifestyle for so many years...it was natural to her and she wasn't allowed to have girlfriends and so she was never around normal familys to even know the difference...poor kid.

jaycee says the girls werent molested. to me that means that's what she THINKS. Its very possible the brain washing snowed her into thinking he wouldnt hurt them, but as has been proven, she wasnt with them 24/7 and he had them out on little jaunts while she staid home.

btw bobbies angel, HUGE PROPS for your 'premonition' of jaycee "walking thru the door' that you made several years ago :)

So it appears that the girls have been issued with birth certificates now. Apparently one has a name which is different from the reported names, both have Dugard as their surnames. It had been mentioned somewhere that they might choose new names when they were registered, I guess one liked her old name and the other wanted a new name. Interesting....I bet the older girl kept it the same and the youngest chose a new one ;). PG is listed as the biological father and the Antioch address as the place of birth.

Their recorded ages are 15 and 12 (birthdates: November 1997 and August 1994). Assuming that these are correct, it should expand the timeline for the case a bit. The last rape charge ended December 1997, so does that mean that sexual activity continued through pregnancy and ended just after the youngest daughter was born? There was also a gap in the assault charges between June - November 94, the oldest daughter is listed as being born in August, so sexual activity ceased 2-3 months prior and 2-3 months past birth? The dates seem kind of odd and not consistent with the charges, unless things were hazy when the charges were originally filed.

You can read about it in this report:

http://www.kcra.com/news/22351413/detail.html

I have not fully analyzed the arrest report but it was prepared in a hurry. There are probably gaps to take into account the times of pregnancy. However, we now know that conception of the first child happened when Jaycee was 13 and the second child when Jaycee was 16. The court documents can be amended to take into account the new and more accurate information.

The most likely was a pause in the perv's assaults on Jaycee because he likes skinny little girls, not chubby preggie ones.

Oh and I was looking at the pictures on this site of the outing with the old man from next door. 1. Maybe Jaycee took the pictures. 2. Look at Angel. Doesn't it appear that she is leaning away from PG? Her body language (because you can't see her face) appears like she would rather not be in his grasp (to me anyway) so maybe there is some evidence that his touches were not all that pure on those little girls as Jaycee thinks and as PG claims. And it was Angel who was always volunteering about the "older sister". Just a thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back