Jeff Ashton, George and Cindy Anthony, Book Deals/Non WS Members Can Vote

Does Jeff Ashton have a right to write a book about the case more than George & Cindy

• YES

Votes: 257 74.5%
  • NO

Votes: 72 20.9%
  • NOT SURE

Votes: 16 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Ashton has no reason to spout lies about the Casey Anthony trial. George and especially Cindy have proven over and over again that they have no problem with using any lie possible to cover up for Casey murdering Caylee. Why waste the ink to read the Anthony's lies? Would the Anthony's book be considered fiction or non-fiction???

I voted no. I suppose everyone has the same "right" to write a book revolving around the case. However, its just as crass and commercial for a prosecutor to write about it as would the defense attorney. Honestly if anyone had a "right" to tell THEIR own story it would be Casey. Although that is equally as crass and commercial.

I voted 'yes' and have already pre-ordered Jeff Ashton's book and wait with much anticipation for it to be delivered in November.

Anyone and everyone is entitled to write a book......this is America after all. If Ann Rule wrote about the Anthony case she would make load of money off of this tragic case. I don't care about the money Jeff makes. I care about the story he will tell and I think he has every right to write his thoughts down in a published book. Moreso than some others who will probably wind up writing books.

It is up to the individual person whether they wish to obtain any book. My individual choice is to buy the book written by Jeff. It is also my choice not to buy any book that other parties may write in the future. I sure wouldn't buy one if Casey Anthony was attached to it in any way.

The reason why is simple. I have much respect and admiration for Jeff and have from the very beginning. That opinion has not changed. In fact it has only gotten stronger. It wasn't his fault Caylee didn't receive justice. This particular jury drawn wouldn't have given any prosecutor a conviction. Jeff fought long and hard for Caylee and that will never be forgotten by me ever or how hard Frank and Linda fought to bring justice to her too.

The main reason I am buying this book is Caylee will not be forgotten and will remain tjhe victim in the eyes of Jeff Ashton. He will not disrespect Caylee's memory. His book will always be there to remind others of the tragedy of it all and how justice was denied to a little child that deserved so much more.

Jeff Ashton did not have to know Caylee to have compassion for her. He saw what her mother did to her and that will affect any human being ......especially a father.

And frankly he showed a lot more compassion than Cindy Anthony did/does. She was willing to perjure herself in order to get the one off that killed Caylee. Now she totally dismisses and trivializes everything that happened to Caylee.

Good luck Jeff and God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member