Jennie's Brother Frank

mysterysleuth18

Reaction score
Hello,

I’m new to Websleuths. I just had a question/thought concerning Jennie’s brother, Frank Cipraini, if anyone out there has more information or related ideas. Is it possible he could be the “brother Frankie” mentioned in the photo sent of the man they believed to be Louis? The photo was specifically addressed to Jennie too.

From all the facts and videos I’ve read about the case, I’m surprised no one has talked much about Jennie’s brother. He seems like a plausible suspect. He was one of her relatives from Florida that George suspected and investigated. One of the witnesses claimed to see Florida licence plates which also points him to be a suspect.

He lived in Cortez, Florida. There were several sightings of the children in Cortez. The Florida FBI even brought him and his wife in for questioning and looked through their children's school records to make sure they had been in Florida since 1941.

Another interesting piece of information - Frank's obituary said he had lived in Fayetteville until 1941. He also worked for/owned a trucking company out of Smithers as did George Sodder. This also means there is a high chance that George's boss that threatened him, Mr. J, form the trucking company also knew Frank. Were they possibly working together? The police should have looked at this connection.

If anyone has any more information or their own thoughts on this it would be greatly appreciated. As mentioned, I know George did investigate him, but I’m surprised the family didn’t do more follow ups considering the evidence does point to him as a possible suspect. Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back