"Jersey" and MW #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to admit, since you already believe them guilty of something, then anything the parents say and do will be viewed by you in a negative light.

Respectfully snipped by me

Speaking for myself even though I do believe DB most likely had something to do with Baby Lisa's disappearance doesn't mean that I still wouldn't love to be proved wrong. I don't want BL mom or any of her family to be guilty of her disappearance. Just because I believe that DB is likely guilty of some involvement in this doesn't mean I am looking at her as guilty and not the whole picture.

MOO

BBM

Forgive me, but are there not two other children in that house that need to be attended to as well? Who gets to watch over them?

So either way, to you, it's okay to select which child gets attended to and which one doesn't?
The two boys are home, Baby Lisa is not. The two boys have other family that could help watch over them while the parents are out there looking, posting flyers, speaking individually to LE, something, anything!

Baby Lisa, if not home, is most likely worse off than the two boys so for right now she needs to be the priority! I need to know she's okay, where she's at, if she's eating and being loved. Why doesn't it appear that DB and JI need the same??

This not to say that DB and JI can't or shouldn't be there for the other boys. There is a happy medium out there. The boys are in school and I guess JI back to work. What is DB doing during the day?

These two brothers of Baby Lisa are going to grow up some day and be able to speak about the event. Wonder what they'll say and think. I wonder what they're really thinking right now.

MOO

I have a feeling that if the parents aren't involved, it may be someone that knows Jersey, not Jersey himself.

This has been MO for some time now. I feel that if Lisa was abducted it was by someone who knew them & the neighborhood What went on in the neighborhood. Knew Jersey. Who better to implicate....thus the call to MW. As well as the sighting close to the sprinkler house.

Respectfully snipped by me

Speaking for myself even though I do believe DB most likely had something to do with Baby Lisa's disappearance doesn't mean that I still wouldn't love to be proved wrong. I don't want BL mom or any of her family to be guilty of her disappearance. Just because I believe that DB is likely guilty of some involvement in this doesn't mean I am looking at her as guilty and not the whole picture.

MOO

This is a good point, and I should say that while I would love to see you proved wrong, too--only because that would mean a greater chance of Lisa being alive somewhere!--I can still consider that DB and/or JI might be involved and the worst might have happened. Some days I consider it more than others, but what I would need to make up my mind definitely would be more facts, and those are in terribly short supply in this case. It's so frustrating, and I only hope that the case is solved soon and whoever is responsible for whatever happened to Lisa is held responsible, no matter who that might be.

I have a feeling that if the parents aren't involved, it may be someone that knows Jersey, not Jersey himself.

This is an interesting thought. I have always wanted to know what the folks that hang out at that bar he went to had to say about all this.

One summer some of my co-workers and I would go to a little neighborhood bar one night a week for their cheap happy hour. I guess it's the closest I've ever been to being a bar regular. But boy did those regulars know everything about the people that came in there. I think it's because they were always there to witness stuff and when people start drinking they start to reveal their secrets. It's an interesting phenomenon. But I thought, if you ever wanted the real dirt on somebody, ask those regulars! ;)

So either way, to you, it's okay to select which child gets attended to and which one doesn't?
The two boys are home, Baby Lisa is not. The two boys have other family that could help watch over them while the parents are out there looking, posting flyers, speaking individually to LE, something, anything!

Baby Lisa, if not home, is most likely worse off than the two boys so for right now she needs to be the priority! I need to know she's okay, where she's at, if she's eating and being loved. Why doesn't it appear that DB and JI need the same??

This not to say that DB and JI can't or shouldn't be there for the other boys. There is a happy medium out there. The boys are in school and I guess JI back to work. What is DB doing during the day?

These two brothers of Baby Lisa are going to grow up some day and be able to speak about the event. Wonder what they'll say and think. I wonder what they're really thinking right now.

MOO

My response was to something specifically stated like 'they should be camping at the police station day and night'. My point to that particular statement is that is neither realistic nor practical when there are two other boys living in that house that they are responsible for. I agree that all resources must be put toward finding BL, when possible, but it is also a fact that normalcy must be reestablished for those other children. Which doesn't mean the parents shovel them off to the grandparents until BL is found, dead or alive.

BTW, I don't think JI has returned to work but I'm not sure of that.

This is an interesting thought. I have always wanted to know what the folks that hang out at that bar he went to had to say about all this.

One summer some of my co-workers and I would go to a little neighborhood bar one night a week for their cheap happy hour. I guess it's the closest I've ever been to being a bar regular. But boy did those regulars know everything about the people that came in there. I think it's because they were always there to witness stuff and when people start drinking they start to reveal their secrets. It's an interesting phenomenon. But I thought, if you ever wanted the real dirt on somebody, ask those regulars! ;)

Lets take the parents out of it for a second (there is plenty of speculation for them already).

If the perp had abducted BL but needed assistance, perhaps they thought about someone who would be able to help them, such as Jersey. The call to the phone perhaps was meant to locate Jersey.

My response was to something specifically stated like 'they should be camping at the police station day and night'. My point to that particular statement is that is neither realistic nor practical when there are two other boys living in that house that they are responsible for. I agree that all resources must be put toward finding BL, when possible, but it is also a fact that normalcy must be reestablished for those other children. Which doesn't mean the parents shovel them off to the grandparents until BL is found, dead or alive.

BTW, I don't think JI has returned to work but I'm not sure of that.

he has returned. :)

He said Irwin plans to return to his job as an electrician next week..
http://www.kctv5.com/story/16077691/picerno-witness-claims-handyman-paid-300-for-kidnapping

Lets take the parents out of it for a second (there is plenty of speculation for them already).

If the perp had abducted BL but needed assistance, perhaps they thought about someone who would be able to help them, such as Jersey. The call to the phone perhaps was meant to locate Jersey.

Certainly possible.

I see 2 trains of thought. Perp was dumbest ever, used phones that could tie him to the crime. Or smartest ever, used phones intending to implicate MW/Jersey. Or the perp is the luckiest ever, and MW/JI have no connection to the baby, yet that one call has caused a lot of speculation.

Please continue discussion -

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7434847#post7434847"]Link to Jersey & MW #3[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname