"Jersey" and MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would MW know that DB had her phone number written in the palm of her hand? Number for ransom, maybe? I have always suspected Jersey. Also, JI was cut off about a woman cheating on her husband as a suspect....
States LE told her.

She said she doesn't know who answered it because she lives in a house with 8 other people and they all use her cell phone when they need to !

HLN's reporter talked to CS about the phone number written on DB's hand. She said she was aware that LE had that info but that DB denied it was true.

HLN's reporter talked to CS about the phone number written on DB's hand. She said she was aware that LE had that info but that DB denied it was true.

I still think that LE told MW that as a tactic to try to see what the connection between DB and MW might be. More interesting to me is that the call was at 8:30 pm - when neighbor was there (supposedly). Who made the call? From what phone? and who were they calling out of the 8 people who used/had access to the phone.

Very curious what the connection is between DB and Jersey. :waitasec:

Jersey used to stay across the street from the Irwins at his buddy's house according to interview with MW's former landlord. Ji said that he, JI, ran across the street to this neighbor's house when it was discovered Lisa was missing. And, as I said, in the interview with DB when they were asked who they thought might have done this, "He started to say a woman who was cheating on her husband..." and was cut off by DB.
The telephone number on the hand and the call being placed at 8:30 are unsettling.

I guess it's also possible that DB's neighbor lady whose husband wasn't allowed home was staying at the house that MW lived in, and the neighbor lady used DB's phone to call her husband.

Might be a stretch, but seems like every theory is at this point.

So there was a call to MW's phone twice that night? Approx 8 PM and 2 AM????

The call we know of to MW was at 830Pm. There was some sort of cell activity from one of DB/JI's phones at 2-230am. I wasn't sure if we knew to whom that call was made.

Well, I guess you could say LE investigated this tip IF they interviewed MW four times. BS was the one asking questions of the neighbors also. So how did all of these little tidbits get to HLN? HMMM....
HLN coaxed MW out of the house after several attempts.

Soooo if the call was at 8:30 am and MW doesn't know who answered it or who was on the other end, it went simply to voice mail??? Did it actually say "ready when you are" .. gosh, I'm sooooo confused. I thought MW said before the call was at 2:30 am???

She never gave a time, people here merely assumed it was a 2:30 am, because they'd heard a rumor about a 2:30 am call from the phones (which may or may NOT be true).

Soooo if the call was at 8:30 am and MW doesn't know who answered it or who was on the other end, it went simply to voice mail??? Did it actually say "ready when you are" .. gosh, I'm sooooo confused. I thought MW said before the call was at 2:30 am???

MW never said that the call was at 0230. There was/is a rumor about a 0230 phone call. That whole "ready when you are" is rumor as well.

This call to MW's phone which is shared by 7 other people, received a call at 8:30pm (2030). The call lasted 50 seconds. I'm assuming LE has interviewed everyone who had access to the phone that night.

Why would they want it out there that the phone number may have been written on DB's hand?

Hmmm ...

Because DB "lied" about the missing cell phones -- or told some "mistruths" about those missing cell phones, that the phones did NOT have service ... and if this person comes "forward" and does NOT corroborate DB's stories, there ya go ... another "lie" from DB ...

Because DB changed her "timeline" and "stories" so many times ...

Maybe they want someone who MIGHT know something about DB to come forward ... :innocent: and who knows -- MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE -- some of these others who know DB have some of their "own kinds of troubles" - KWIM :innocent: ... and maybe they can work something out ?

Now ... what I would like to know is WHO put this info about the phone number that MIGHT have been written on DB's hand ?

MOO ...

Can anyone confirm this HLN thing here.. I have a friend who just sent this to me knowing I watch this case: Any help would be appreciated. I have initialed the names (unlike she did when she sent it to me)..

HLN: 15mins ago: Guy/handyman goes by the name 'Jersey". Works in neighborhood. He is MW's ex-boyfriend. Broke up a few weeks before Oct 4. HLN interviewed MW on the street last night. LE told her that her phone # was written on the palm of DB night of kidnapping.

I also saw this on FB, so I am not sure if my friend sent me a twitter or a re-tweet what ever you call it or what. Anyone with this info please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member