Jesse Grunds Dr Drew Interview

Why did Jesse choose now to elaborate on his original story, saying that he had to drag info from Casey and that she said Lee had tried to have sex with her, instead of that she woke up to find him hovering over her? That is a big change from his original story, isn't it?

*scary thought*:
What if she's got jg bamboozled again and THAT'S where she's going after jail?
Omg right?

I've got to wonder. She's got no money in her pocket, for rent/dp on a new place or hotel or anything. I can't imagine she's just going to sleep on a park bench. Shes got to have someone lined up..... predatory women always do.

Wish I could see this interview.
I should probably go to bed anyway. Lol

Here is a transcript from Dr. interviewing Jesse Grund on Thursday, 7/7/11:
:)

PINSKY (on-camera): I`ve been saying all along that we`re just trying to understand Casey Anthony and what happened here. So, I talked to a gentleman who was once engaged to Casey. His name is Jesse Grund. I spoke with Jesse and his father just after she was found not guilty of murder. Both tell a fascinating story that will take us inside the mind of Casey Anthony. Watch.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

PINSKY: What do you think happened? Can you say?

JESSE GRUND, CASEY`S EX-FIANCE: Obviously, Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive.

PINSKY: Yes.

JESSE GRUND: Obviously, the evidence points to the fact that she took her body and put it somewhere in the woods. That`s what the evidence tells me.

PINSKY: OK. And, Richard, you wanted to ring in a little bit here, too. This is your chance. Please. Your thoughts?

RICHARD GRUND, SON WAS ENGAGED TO CASEY ANTHONY: I will say this about Casey. Everybody has painted her out to be a monster. Casey is broken. It`s obvious that there`s something wrong, but I will tell you this. When she was in our house three, four, or five days a week for over 10 months, she was fun to have around. She`s (INAUDIBLE) with us. She`d do family devotions with us. She`d watch TV with us.

When she gave you a hug, she`d tuck in under your armpit, and it was the kind of hug that said protect me. And I can see why everybody falls in love with Casey, but the more you`re around her, the more you begin to see a pattern of exaggeration of things not lining up, and you kind of just slough it off. She`s immature, she`s young.

Obviously, there`s some kind of a self-worth issue because she needs to fit in badly. I`ve listened to three years of the lynch mod mentality, she`s a monster, she`s a monster. She`s not. She`s a person and there`s something wrong. And somebody didn`t love her enough to do something about it.

Link to remainder of interview at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/07/ddhln.01.html

But were you intimate with someone at that time?? Did they know you were pregnant? That's my point. Big clothes are one thing, but unless Casey liked it in the dark, which I very seriously doubt, somebody wasn't very observant!

IIRC he had needed space because she got to clingy?
She wanted to talk and he was "busy"
so she txt it to him.

IIRC - they had a card that Jesse had sent to Caylee for her birthday or something. It talked about how much he loved her, etc. The A's, in their typical fashion, were going to try to construe that as NASTY, SICK, PERVERTED. That he had a sick obsession with Caylee...and that's why Casey broke off the engagement. A perfect patsy, until JG and family lawyered up and came back with guns blazing.
But George on the other hand, he was easy to construe as NASTY, SICK, PERVERTED because he let them. Willingly.
Lee, who is all probability, seems to be actually NASTY, SICK, PERVERTED, but he quickly put that to rest when he showed up at JB's office after finding out from his parents where they were going with the defense.
consider the source. people who point fingers sometimes are trying to hide their own truth.-ya know?

This is the interview on 7-7. There was another interview on 7-8.

Dr. Drew only interviewed Jesse on 7/7/11, he did not interview Jesse on the 7/8/11. Jesse was on Dateline on 7/8/11.

Here is the link to the WS thread to Datelines show with Jesse Grund on 7/8/1:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143994"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143994[/ame]

I have not watched that show, but I probably will tomorrow.

Last night on Dr. Drew Jesse said he had to pry the information about Lee out of Casey. He said Lee was very stand offish, didn't talk to him and scowled at him. He said he questioned ICA about that and why Lee was not engaging with Caylee and she kept saying she didn't want to talk about it and Jesse finally made her tell him.

I don't ever remember hearing this story with all this detail. I always thought ICA just kind of told Jesse about Lee groping her probably for attention or sympathy, it comes across a little different with him saying he was questioning her about Lee to begin with because he was acting strangely. So I'm curious, did I miss something before when Jesse told this story or he is just adding the detail now?

Jesse said ICA didn't like Lee being around "the baby" Caylee and he had to drag it out of her FWIW.

Jesse said ICA didn't like Lee being around "the baby" Caylee and he had to drag it out of her FWIW.

That's what he said to Dr. Drew, but did he he describe it that was before?

Seems like before the interview on thurdsay, we just knew that ICA had told Jesse. We didn't know that Jesse had to pull it out of ICA or how the issue came up.:waitasec:

I watched Dr. Drew last night and Jesse was on it - maybe it was a partial repeat of the interview of 7-7.

You could be right because I checked the 7/7 transcript and didn't see it, I don't remember seeing any clips of that interview during tonight's show. But sometimes I'm trying read or post on here when I'm watching something.

The show on 7/8 was interesting too... it left me with a completely different impression of ICA and the A's than the Grund's did.

That'll teach me to think that I could even try to nail something down when it comes to this family.:)

I'm inclined to disbelieve anyone associated with KC and her family

If it's true that a movie is to be made of this disgusting piece of history, then the producers will have to offer more than the volumes of information freely available online

That being the case, it would be to their benefit if people began laying the groundwork now, in the immediate aftermath of the trial

The movie of Caylee's awful death and disposal can have no happy ending, based on what we currently know

nor can it have any heroes amongst those most closely involved with Caylee. They've all let her down repeatedly

So who's going to watch a movie that cannot promise a happy ending or even anything positive after 90 minutes ?

And who's going to watch a movie in which all the primary players are scum ?

Obviously, history will need to be altered, if the movie is to earn any money

What better way to do it than to have people known to have close association with KC begin to portray her sympathetically -- i.e. JG and his pater -- with more to come out of the woodwork as soon as the ink on the cheques is dry

I don't trust any of them. All in it for money and fame, imo. They make me sick

*scary thought*:
What if she's got jg bamboozled again and THAT'S where she's going after jail?
Omg right?

I've got to wonder. She's got no money in her pocket, for rent/dp on a new place or hotel or anything. I can't imagine she's just going to sleep on a park bench. Shes got to have someone lined up..... predatory women always do.

Wish I could see this interview.
I should probably go to bed anyway. Lol

If that happened I think Jesse's father would send him to the Antarctica to measure how fast the icebergs are melting.:floorlaugh:

IIRC he had needed space because she got to clingy?
She wanted to talk and he was "busy"
so she txt it to him.

um, yes. after how many months did she admit to him it wasn't just female problems? oh, right.........

oh, and it wasn't his, anyway.

Why did Jesse choose now to elaborate on his original story, saying that he had to drag info from Casey and that she said Lee had tried to have sex with her, instead of that she woke up to find him hovering over her? That is a big change from his original story, isn't it?

That's the strangest part of the whole thing. Did the story of LA standing over her bed in the middle of the night come from Jesse?

Perhaps he is calling the A's out because they were trying to blame him for killing Caylee or he's doing it because he thinks that GA and LA were wrongly accused in court.... I don't know...

He just seems so credible to me.

It was JG and KC that CA would not let the two in the bedroom. It's in GA's depo. CA and GA came home one night and found KC and JG lying on her bed with Caylee. Big fight, GA got mad and CA told GA to leave she would handle it.
Yes but CA would not let KC & LA in bedroom with door shut. I believe CA just flat did not want JG at house at all.

Yes but CA would not let KC & LA in bedroom with door shut. I believe CA just flat did not want JG at house at all.

Where is the transcript from CA directly stating that she would not let KC and LA in bedroom with door shut? Are those CA's words or is it that after KC's letter to her pen pal, people took LA's comment that he was talking to KC from her bedroom door to mean something more nefarious since now his comments were now colored in people's eyes due to ICA's 'molestation' lies?

Here is a transcript from Dr. interviewing Jesse Grund on Thursday, 7/7/11:
:)

PINSKY (on-camera): I`ve been saying all along that we`re just trying to understand Casey Anthony and what happened here. So, I talked to a gentleman who was once engaged to Casey. His name is Jesse Grund. I spoke with Jesse and his father just after she was found not guilty of murder. Both tell a fascinating story that will take us inside the mind of Casey Anthony. Watch.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

PINSKY: What do you think happened? Can you say?

JESSE GRUND, CASEY`S EX-FIANCE: Obviously, Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive.

PINSKY: Yes.

JESSE GRUND: Obviously, the evidence points to the fact that she took her body and put it somewhere in the woods. That`s what the evidence tells me.

PINSKY: OK. And, Richard, you wanted to ring in a little bit here, too. This is your chance. Please. Your thoughts?

RICHARD GRUND, SON WAS ENGAGED TO CASEY ANTHONY: I will say this about Casey. Everybody has painted her out to be a monster. Casey is broken. It`s obvious that there`s something wrong, but I will tell you this. When she was in our house three, four, or five days a week for over 10 months, she was fun to have around. She`s (INAUDIBLE) with us. She`d do family devotions with us. She`d watch TV with us.

When she gave you a hug, she`d tuck in under your armpit, and it was the kind of hug that said protect me. And I can see why everybody falls in love with Casey, but the more you`re around her, the more you begin to see a pattern of exaggeration of things not lining up, and you kind of just slough it off. She`s immature, she`s young.

Obviously, there`s some kind of a self-worth issue because she needs to fit in badly. I`ve listened to three years of the lynch mod mentality, she`s a monster, she`s a monster. She`s not. She`s a person and there`s something wrong. And somebody didn`t love her enough to do something about it.

Link to remainder of interview at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/07/ddhln.01.html

I saw this too, and thought it was interesting...these people have been through the wringer with the A family, but still seem to be willing to give her another chance. Obviously, RG is a pastor, and forgiveness is a tenet of their faith.

It's funny because I have been wondering if she might 'find God' as a part of rehabbing her image. If you read the JH letters, she learned to 'talk the talk' pretty well. I think that was probably when she was spending a lot of time with the G's, trying to morph into a good Church girl. And even the day that Caylee disappeared, there are calls from ICA to JG...it seems they were always in contact, and according to JG, remained 'good friends'.

I think the G's main beef was with the A's, specifically CA, not so much ICA. It will be interesting to see if they make an offer to her...I hope if they offer their home to her, they take steps to protect themselves.

Now that I wrote all of that...who am I kidding? ICA wants to PAR-TAY! :twocents:

I'm thinking the Grunds are still in denial in reference to what Casey Anthony is really capable of doing...And Jesse claiming she is not the same person he was engaged to is just strange.......Seems they are all forgetting when she was hanging out over at their house acting all normal, like they claim she was, she was still lying to Jesse and family about him being the father, knowing damn well he wasn't..JMHO..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back