Jim and Drue Mordecai

Annasbro

Reaction score
There was an interesting and disturbing story about a former teacher at Half Moon Bay High School Jim Mordecai. Of further interest is his son Drue was convicted of dozens of child molestation incidents in Santa Rosa.

There was an interesting and disturbing story about a former teacher at Half Moon Bay High School Jim Mordecai. Of further interest is his son Drue was convicted of dozens of child molestation incidents in Santa Rosa.

The documentary streams starting February 15 but the trailer has some clues about where it is going. It seems that they are linking Mordecai to the Santa Rosa Hitchhiker Murders.

There was a similar murder on Purissima Creek Road shortly before Anna disappeared that may be related. Does anyone recall where that info is posted?

The documentary streams starting February 15 but the trailer has some clues about where it is going. It seems that they are linking Mordecai to the Santa Rosa Hitchhiker Murders.

There was a similar murder on Purissima Creek Road shortly before Anna disappeared that may be related. Does anyone recall where that info is posted?
A little girl disappeared from her front yard on Purissima Road, HMB around 1973 and was never seen again.
Odd because Purissima Creek Rd. is sparsely populated and in 1973 was kind of remote, however it is near CA Hwy 1 . I say odd, because it sounds like more than one case is connected to Purissima Creek Road.

A little girl disappeared from her front yard on Purissima Road, HMB around 1973 and was never seen again.
Odd because Purissima Creek Rd. is sparsely populated and in 1973 was kind of remote, however it is near CA Hwy 1 . I say odd, because it sounds like more than one case is connected to Purissima Creek Road.

Lots of reading on her threads:

Family members, investigators, lots of material -- wade in!

jmho ymmv lrr

not sure but i did send you an email related to the women who wanted to talk to you in another thread

not sure but i did send you an email related to the women who wanted to talk to you in another thread
I have been preoccupied the last couple of months and cannot remember what I have received (or even sent out). Sorry.

The California woman’s quest to uncover the truth is being explored in a new four-part documentaryon Max, "The Truth About Jim." It details how Jim Mordecai, a respected high school teacher and star football player, had a history of alleged physical violence and sexual assault against women and girls.

I would love to see the documentary

I have been preoccupied the last couple of months and cannot remember what I have received (or even sent out). Sorry.
its ok ive been dealing with some stuff as well. i pray that answers come soon for anna someone somewhere knows the truth and its time they speak up

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back