Jim Lichtenstein - Movie Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the one dated May 18, 2010 - to CA bloggers ... he says no movie, no media training, no money .. stop the rumors ... his only work is as TODAY producer ...

Sorry, I didn't know this thought was already posted and replied to.

I do NOT believe him. I believe he is working on a made for TV movie deal with the Anthonys. I think that is also why BC hung in there as long as he could, and still keeps a connection with the Anthonys.
BBM.

I agree, there's a deal. There is no way this guy is showing up at every court hearing out of the goodness of his heart.

How do you sleep at night knowing you have sold your murdered Grandaughter's pictures, videos, etc... to the highest bidder ?

What is really very sad, is there are human beings walking with all of us, who would "offer" a story like this up to the devil. They prey on the 'innocent', and grief stricken families, promising WHAT initially? We all know that it takes two (or more), however during the initial Caylee is missing story, did JL just see Cindy's greed oozing through her pores, and JUMP on this chance? Who contacted who? When was the first time we saw him, or heard of him? The "sell" or spin must have been grand, indeed.

Couple of thoughts - I don't think a movie would make that much $$. I don't think the Anthonys would get much or any of the blood money (though they have gotten a load of blood money already). Wonder what the son of sam law says about the bit players profiting from the murder? So many wonderful people on this planet aren't there?

Read the one dated May 18, 2010 - to CA bloggers ... he says no movie, no media training, no money .. stop the rumors ... his only work is as TODAY producer ...

Sorry, I didn't know this thought was already posted and replied to.

I do NOT believe him. I believe he is working on a made for TV movie deal with the Anthonys. I think that is also why BC hung in there as long as he could, and still keeps a connection with the Anthonys.

Also interesting that he was in Orlando on the morning of April 7th presumably to produce this broadcast for the Today Show (he includes link on tweet)....and had tweeted to Martha S that he would probably be visiting WESH that day...but also stated he "would be coming home soon!"

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/36213074#36213074

But by lunch time on the 7th, he was tweeting from MIAMI??!!! Why did he head to Miami.....if he was looking forward to heading home? Isn't Chicago the other way?? :waitasec:

When exactly was the hearing when Perry ruled on the Change of Venue??

Couple of thoughts - I don't think a movie would make that much $$. I don't think the Anthonys would get much or any of the blood money (though they have gotten a load of blood money already). Wonder what the son of sam law says about the bit players profiting from the murder? So many wonderful people on this planet aren't there?

Past history is a good indicator....

Would it surprise you to learn that a previous project that included NBC, Lichtenstein, Harper Collins and director Steven Soderbergh (remember him? bounced the thread for ya!)...

....netted in excess of $25 million for rights to the story????

This was the Erin Brockovich story that eventually became a movie starring Julia Roberts...

But I am getting ahead of myself here....

Also interesting that he was in Orlando on the morning of April 7th presumably to produce this broadcast for the Today Show (he includes link on tweet)....and had tweeted to Martha S that he would probably be visiting WESH that day...but also stated he "would be coming home soon!"

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/36213074#36213074

But by lunch time on the 7th, he was tweeting from MIAMI??!!! Why did he head to Miami.....if he was looking forward to heading home? Isn't Chicago the other way?? :waitasec:

When exactly was the hearing when Perry ruled on the Change of Venue??

Looks like it was May 10th.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23503932/detail.html

eta: Thank you for starting this thread. This subject (Lichtenstein) has interested me for a long time.

I also notice he doesn't take any notes when he attends these hearings. I sometimes feels he's just "guarding his interests" by staying so close to the Anthonys.

Would it surprise you to learn that a previous project that included NBC, Lichtenstein, Harper Collins and director Steven Soderbergh (remember him? bounced the thread for ya!)...

This was the Erin Brockovich story that eventually became a movie starring Julia Roberts...

It surprises me how much a piece of filth Lichtenstein is, and it amazes me that people can become wealthy from things they had no part in (not that criminals should become wealthy from their crimes, but neither should "people" like Lichtenstein).

Blood money blood money blood money!! Get it while you can I guess...

Try this....visit Jim L twitter account and read all tweets...then click on Martha S name and visit her twitter account.

For two people who have a lengthy history of working in the media, does anything strike you as odd??

Lion King hair? :crazy:

Looks like it was May 10th.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23503932/detail.html

eta: Thank you for starting this thread. This subject (Lichtenstein) has interested me for a long time.

I also notice he doesn't take any notes when he attends these hearings. I sometimes feels he's just "guarding his interests" by staying so close to the Anthonys.

Hmmm....so looks like Lichtenstein made a quick pitstop down to Miami, where coincidentally Baez was hoping to have trial moved, before hopping a plane back to Chicago?

Lion King hair? :crazy:

Okay, you started it so now I am going to rant :woohoo:

From all I am reading, Martha S is a highly respected businesswoman, news anchor, experienced professional who is also apparently VERY happily married with children in her personal life...

I personally take GREAT offense to Jim L referring to this female colleague as "Darling", "Babe" and "Gorgeous".... not only disrespectful to this career woman, but also disrespectful to her husband and family! :banghead::banghead:

But on a sidenote....I imagine it is his choice of adjectives that keeps CA attached to his side....

Remember this sequence from Casey's letters.....13635

Screenshot2010-09-13at61503AM.png

...am assuming her Today Show friend is JL

Screenshot2010-09-13at61531AM.png

...MIA on Friday however.....what, with Today Show friend (JL)....

Screenshot2010-09-13at61604AM.png

....still MIA...

Screenshot2010-09-13at61700AM.png

....Turns out Cindy's been schmoozing with the media, and Casey finds out about a licence on Caylee's name MONTHS before, and after two days of hanging out with her media connections Cindy has a book deal in the works. I can't find a date for this but it's during the time they were arranging the funeral.

So Cindy took out a licence on when Caylee was still MISSING?? That's pretty cold.

Holy Moley, a contract for just a small piece of money like that would help stall off some foreclosure action, wouldn't it?

THANK YOU Kentjbkent for alllll of the extremely interesting research!!!
Interesting visitors on July 6, 2009!!

Attachments

• KC visitor log 2  May 28 2009 to Aug 7 2009.jpg
    KC visitor log 2 May 28 2009 to Aug 7 2009.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 68

This is all extremely interesting! Thank you for sharing your research with us Kentjbkent!
What was Lichtenstein's role in the Erin Brockovich story/movie?

As to Casey's letters shown above (thanks Mrs G Norris), it's pretty ironic that she complains about Cindy "avoiding all contact, including texts". I don't know who's worse, Casey or her mother.

.....so even though he has the co-operation of Cindy, George, Baez, anyone else who has signed on the dotted line, he retains full editorial rights to write from whatever angle he chooses. I likey, I must admit, I would be interested to see behind the curtain. I am not exactly happy about extra monies going to some participants, but would be interested in seeing what went on behind the scenes. And would be interested in some commentary about how the media influences a high profile case, and how that spotlight effects the players involved.

Would be even more interested if he starts shooting before the trial to be honest. Am thinking of The Staircase http://www.peterson-staircase.com/, or Paradise Lost http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117293/.

Access to Casey herself during the trial.....GOLDMINE.

Access to Casey would certainly explain the Anthony's continued support of the murderer of their grandaughter. Actually, a monetary payoff is the only reason I can imagine them overlooking the evidence ,the sexual molestation accusations and the flipping of the bird when George was testifying in court.
If they can just continue to play along..................
The dollar signs possibly being dangled in front of them has blinded them to the truth AND to that huge honkin, bus the defense keeps revved up just for them.
IMO the greatest reasonable doubt would be created by implicaitng Cindy and \or George. Maybe that's why Jim L sits with Cindy. Daughter sits in jail ,framed by her own mother for the murder of her daughter!

BBM

Please, please, please say that they can't! It makes me so mad to think that they may profit from this while supporting the accused murderer! :furious: I hope that the SA reads here and can check this out for themselves. Perhaps it might be just the thing they need to help them decide whether or not to file OJ charges AFTER getting a guilty verdict on ICA!

ITA!

Okay, you started it so now I am going to rant :woohoo:

From all I am reading, Martha S is a highly respected businesswoman, news anchor, experienced professional who is also apparently VERY happily married with children in her personal life...

I personally take GREAT offense to Jim L referring to this female colleague as "Darling", "Babe" and "Gorgeous".... not only disrespectful to this career woman, but also disrespectful to her husband and family! :banghead::banghead:

But on a sidenote....I imagine it is his choice of adjectives that keeps CA attached to his side....

UGH That just made me flash back to :genie: CA's inappropriate thigh and shoulder rubs on Lee, JB, LP's boys, and any "hunk" of man she happens to be standing near - the pictures in my head actually made me throw up in my mouth a little - :sick: I thought Rob might be going to file assault charges after the way she "man handled" him out at JB Park! :rotfl:

Why do they need to pay any money to anyone for the rights to a story when everything is already in the public view?

Upthread there was something about Jim L having access to ICA being a goldmine.
How can he have access to ICA? Can JB with attorney privilege bring anyone in there with him away from the camera under the guise of work product?

^ I'm not sure the logistics of that, but there have been documentaries made of prisoners facing trial and I imagine Casey, Baez and the filmakers would have to negotiate with the prison itself to allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie