JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to be confirmed but as i posted several days ago i was already certain in my mind.

Was just coming to post that...
I did not expect this. I'm in shock right now!

EXCLUSIVE: Forensic evidence links Hannah Graham suspect to murdered Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/29/hannah-graham-morgan-harrington-connection/

Well, I was honestly not expecting this, thought these were completely unrelated cases. I was wrong.

snipped

Those sources indicated that forensic evidence belonging to Graham suspect Jesse Matthew Jr., matched forensic evidence collected during the Harrington investigation.

What does this mean? anyone.

bbm ?

good to be confirmed but as i posted several days ago i was already certain in my mind.

Me,too. Now we can perhaps get beyond the idea that this was some kind of hook-up gone tragically wrong. I don't think so.

The biggest question I have now is whether there were others involved with both MH and HG.

snipped

Those sources indicated that forensic evidence belonging to Graham suspect Jesse Matthew Jr., matched forensic evidence collected during the Harrington investigation.

What does this mean? anyone.

bbm ?

Sources like whoever from LE leaked the info (i'm sure it was a planned leak) indicated (i.e. told them).

Wow....Poor Hannah. What an evil person JM is. I pray we can bring Hannah home.

BREAKING: Gil Harrington tells @HenryGraff a forensic link has been made between #JesseMatthew and Morgan

OMG is all I can say after reading silently with all of the coincidences that link JM to Morgan. It felt like a serial killer and sure enough, it is. sob...

BREAKING: Gil Harrington tells @HenryGraff a forensic link has been made between #JesseMatthew and Morgan

ATL!! I am so so happy for the Harrington's right now... finally they have the missing puzzle piece.

So sorry Hannah had to encounter him and lose her life (in all probability) but her death will serve to get this monster off the streets AND has HSTNG

question now is how many more. He IMO likely raped someone in 2002, he violently raped someone in 2005, abducted likely raped and murdered someone in 2009 and like did the same thing in 2014. I doubt he was not at least violently assaulting if not murdering women in between.

I wonder if Jesse fished over there by anchorage farm where they found MH. They should go check that location for Hannah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua