JLM: What Do We Know About Him? - #3

And proof that it was premeditated, if you look at what 4 Free Speech and zapped discussed in the "JLM Charged in the Hannah Graham Case" thread:

From 4 Free Speech:

Albemarle County Commonwealth's Attorney Denise Lunsford said today that some new evidence was verified from a crime lab that convinced her to push for the increased charge.

She would not disclose any details about the new evidence, saying only that it was a “certificate of analysis” and that the findings were “compelling enough to me that I thought capital charges were appropriate.”

and

Capital offenses:

Under Virginia's Criminal Code, the following offenses carry the possibility of death:

Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder in the commission of abduction,
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder during a robbery or attempted robbery
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder by a person engaged in a continuing Criminal Drug Enterprise
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder in the commission of rape or attempted rape or sodomy, or attempted sodomy, or object sexual penetration
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder of a person under the age of 14 by a person over the age of 21
Contract killing
Willful, deliberate and premeditated murder of more than one person

leading zapped to speculate that the certificate of analysis could very well show the breakdown of a date rape drug -- one that would take an extended length of time to break down into detectable chemicals, I'm guessing.

yes!

That means LE and the DA have proof that he killed her. (blood in the car, dna under her fingernails, something significant. Dealth penalty all the way
Yes, death penalty is on the table at this point. I am patiently awaiting charges for Morgan Harrington!!!

Yes, death penalty is on the table at this point. I am patiently awaiting charges for Morgan Harrington!!!

be interesting to see when that happens... remember driving by the farm that day they found her... still so sad and hard to imagine

What a waste of money. I know the justice system needs to go through the process, but I wish there was a better way. So much money that could be spent on necessary things rather than a person who has no redeeming qualities

What a waste of money. I know the justice system needs to go through the process, but I wish there was a better way. So much money that could be spent on necessary things rather than a person who has no redeeming qualities
I know what you mean. lf it's glaringly obvious the person committed the crime, the whole formality of the justice system is drawn out and expensive.
I don't concern myself with the $$$ of where things go anymore, as it's annoying, frustrating, and unlikely to change, but when someone brings it up, i totally get it.

OMG!!!! There you are!

Goodness, nice to see you, Paulap.

Glad to see you're here.

And mom2six, from your lips to...

OMG!!!! There you are!

Goodness, nice to see you, Paulap.

Glad to see you're here.

And mom2six, from your lips to...

yes, i'm here! so curious too about what evidence was found in february!

Don't know where to post this but thought it was interesting. This is the story of how JLM was found on the beach in TX by the woman who turned him in.
http://ht.ly/MCEEp

It definitely sounded like,based on the wording of that article that the state is open to a plea.

It definitely sounded like,based on the wording of that article that the state is open to a plea.

All the other possible victims and their families still need answers. If this perps keeps breathing, then there should be a good reason for every second he has left, it seems to me.

Did he have a girlfriend that is still supporting him???

Yes, remember, she figured prominently in our discussions way way back, his "live-in" he had some getting over to do according to his landlord, she may be that "live-in."

Yes, remember, she figured prominently in our discussions way way back, his "live-in" he had some getting over to do according to his landlord, she may be that "live-in."
Yes, i thought we concluded that they had broken up a while ago, according to his grandmother, because she wasn't Christian enough for her Oh so Holy grandson, the rapist/murdering follower of Jesus.

Yes, i thought we concluded that they had broken up a while ago, according to his grandmother, because she wasn't Christian enough for her Oh so Holy grandson, the rapist/murdering follower of Jesus.

hmmm, leaving that one alone.

I know, it was bad. I'm sorry she died, but at the same time, imagine how her mind would be blown right now concerning him :(

She probably knows things she should have shared with LE.

She probably knows things she should have shared with LE.
Oh, that is likely. :(
There had to be signs that the family saw.
Do we have any info on JMs girlfriend? Has she made any statements? Any photos from the latest hearing?

Oh, that is likely. :(
There had to be signs that the family saw.
Do we have any info on JMs girlfriend? Has she made any statements? Any photos from the latest hearing?

Not much more than what was said of her in those two instances, once by the perp's late grandmother, perhaps a slight reference from a colleague from work and then his landlord, (not in this link) during the search at his apartment mentioned how he seemed to have been doing better since when the GF moved out, all discussed extensively way way back. The interviews should be on the media thread as well. IIRC, we compared the length of his relationship or when they lived together to the timeline shutterbug22 compiled that was so tremendously useful on Timeline and Maps thread.

The IIRC, Paulap offered the information at the time of the discussion on the thread that the former GF wished to maintain her privacy, which I guess she thought of differently to some extent, now appearing in court besides his mom.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back